GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer doesn't even sound like he's convinced of his own argument LOL he's awfully quiet and not very animated like he usually is.

Oh please Spencer. It's okay that he disposed of the medication because he took an inventory of it first? He'd be the first one to jump all over a chain of ownership issue regardless of whether it violated any intent of the law.

Why couldn't Martin just get a divorce? So easy!! He abandoned his kids anyway...

Division of assets, alimony, child support, move out of the house, etc. Murder was a sweeter option in MACneill's twisted brain, with the added bonus of collecting on life insurance and becoming a swinging single bachelor once again.

The pills were counted and written down BUT where is the paper with that info?? In the shredder at MM's home ~ MOO

This guy is boring... shut up, shut up, shut up! Oh... I can turn off the sound...

HA HA HA HA HA!

I think that Macneill did hinder, delay the investigation by lying to the medical examiner.

Why is Spencer up? What is happening now? Had to leave for a few. Thanks

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Cameras still rolling in the #MartinMacNeill trial. Housekeepin' http://www.
wildabouttrial.com/martin-macneill-live-stream.html
…

Why is Spencer up? What is happening now? Had to leave for a few. Thanks

Rather than stop at the end of the state's case in chief, the judge allowed him to wait until the lunch break for him to argue for a directed NG verdict. I can't believe the judge is letting him go on forever when he's going to deny the motion anyway.

Yes, Cathy from Court Chatter gave a good description of most of the jurers.

Thank you ! I have a terrible head cold and could not for the life of my think of her name...Oh my flipping heck....:floorlaugh:

So obviously the judge is not going to give a directed verdict since he's talking about jury instructions

These arguments for directed verdicts always crack me up. "The state failed to prove anything whatsoever these past few days. Please please please say my client is NG."

Ok, for those of you who have complained about the judge giving suggestions about how to argue to the defense. He did the same thing just now with Grunandar

Dont like to play favorites, but I much prefer this prosecutor over the other one...

Ok, for those of you who have complained about the judge giving suggestions about how to argue to the defense. He did the same thing just now with Grunandar

The judge has seemed fair to me... I have not liked some of his rulings, but he always explains them for us.

Rather than stop at the end of the state's case in chief, the judge allowed him to wait until the lunch break for him to argue for a directed NG verdict. I can't believe the judge is letting him go on forever when he's going to deny the motion anyway.

Lol. He has to allow both side to make their arguments before he can make a ruling. Even if it is annoying or makes absolutely no sense from a legal point of view. I feel sorry for him sometimes. ;)

I wonder why Ada's teacher wasn't asked if her clear memory of Martin having picked his daughter up on April 11th was clear enough to recall if he was wearing a lab coat?
I've seen my doctor leave his office, but never in his lab coat. Do most doctor's wear them home?

The judge has seemed fair to me... I have not liked some of his rulings, but he always explains them for us.

I agree. I would have liked to see some different rulings here and there, but I think he's done a good job. I'm not sure why so many people have been griping about him.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 5m
Basically, state says jury could decide #MartinMacNeill drugged her, lured her to the tub and just let her drown. @fox13now #MacNeilltrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa