GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the very day of Michelle's death he was talking about getting a nanny.

I didn't realize that.

Awwww :( Hang in there Rachel, it's almost over honey...

HA! He claimed to have put up flyers, and ads for a Nanny, and Gypsy was the only one to show up!

I'm alittle confused about what Giselle was stating last night. She was asked if anything happened the night before Michelle died. Giselle stated MM and Michelle argued and Michelle was saying she had to go get the girls from ballet. This would be the 10th. But Alexis testified she, Michelle, MM went somewhere, then out to dinner, and they dropped her off at the airport appox. at 7 pm. the night before she died. Alexis was there did she tesify to this alledged argument?

I think Giselle was trying to paint Michelle as if she treated Giselle like a slave, when in fact she was probably just expected to pitch in with housework like every other teen.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
The jury is not taking notes, but they are paying VERY close attention to this closing. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

BOOM - that was the day Michele was buried, an admission of guilt (marriage statement).

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 48s
Fake marriage license on Michele's funeral date "is nothing short of an admission of guilt," prosecutor says. #MartinMacNeill

I'm alittle confused about what Giselle was stating last night. She was asked if anything happened the night before Michelle died. Giselle stated MM and Michelle argued and Michelle was saying she had to go get the girls from ballet. This would be the 10th. But Alexis testified she, Michelle, MM went somewhere, then out to dinner, and they dropped her off at the airport appox. at 7 pm. the night before she died. Alexis was there did she tesify to this alledged argument?

I think Giselle was trying to paint Michelle as if she treated Giselle like a slave, when in fact she was probably just expected to pitch in with housework like every other teen.

I can't go with that. I think someone of her age, then and now, knows the difference between expected chores of children and feeling like a slave.... While she may be exaggerating I think she distinctly remembers feeling used or not part of the family unit :(

covered MM's picture with Gypsy's

He chose Gypsy OVER Michele

Gypsy is certainly multi-talented: nurse, nanny, lover, wife, impostor of daughter, coy witness (and likely perjurer), committer of fraud, accessory after the fact to if not co-conspirator of murder, golddigger, etc.

She'll make some lucky guy a great - well I don't know, a great something.

So far the prosecutor is doing a wonderful job.

He threw his entire family to the wolves, so I'm not surprised that it seems he has no supporters there. The closest he came to that was Gypsy, who couldn't be there since she was testifying, plus, well, yesterday it seemed that she just wasn't that into him anymore.

I think that karma has some surprises in store for Gypsy.

And if nothing else someone like Gypsy who uses charm and looks to get what she wants will lose both due to time and gravity.

Martin secret life w/Gypsy was beginning to intersect between she and Michelle - 2 days after phone call from Gypsy - was the first visit to Dr for plastic surgery.

He returns home and tells Rachel they need a nanny after she quit her job.

Lanny S. offered to nanny for the kids - on Michelle's funeral date - he told her he already had a nurse to hire for a nanny.

Def. talked to Rachel about need for nanny @ the temple - older kids made selves available for Nanny - Rachel went to temple cuompleted her worship - came out and he was not to be found. She drove by his work - gets call from Dad saying where are you? come back!

they sit outside and up walks this women and introduces self as Gillian, pretending to meet in passing - takes out cellphone and puts number in cell - despite they have been talking on cell dozens of time in weeks before.

one week after Michelle death. Only days later he sets up a hiring board to interview he tells everyone he put up flyers, gillian is only one to show up. It was all a farce. 2 weeks later his paramour is moved in the house.

He calls and said I found perfect nanny - Gillian . . .you mean Gypsy Gillian Willis? That is who Mom thought you were having affair with . . .never allowed back to the home.

Gypsy never cooked (1 time) and never clean . . . sit around and be all Goo eyed - nanny eating off Dad's plate - less than 1 mo after Michelle death - Gypsy & Martin visit her parents. Martin writes letter to Gypsy mom, Vicki. Letter dated 5/7/07 - 3rd paragraph - not privy to all your relationshps . . . but I will be eternally grateful that she has become a part of my life.

Gypsy said def never really loved michelle - more like a sister but not like he loves Gypsy. They told that Michelle died Jan 2007 instead of April - taking control of her death date.

Martin paid for a room in nicest place in town - on bended knee he proposed to gypsy. What happened on 4/11/07 and weeks leading up - is the application Martin and Gypsy signed . . . marital status date they chose . . . 4/14/07 that is the date Michelle was buried - 3 days after her death. . . .nothing short of admission of guilt of what happened 4/11/07. He may as well have said in his application "I murdered Michelle".

It is what it is - the defendant's doing.

Yesterday we went over several prison letters - again Gypsy minimize -

I love you with all my heart - let's get married and shut these people up once and for all. These letters coroborate other inmate testimony saying he had a girlfriend.

Michelle was onto him and his secret life - she was on the way - going to take the money and kids and not let him continue to cheat on her drove him to murder. I am glad the ***** is dead - that is what the application screams.

Def. was @ a crossroads . . . plastic surgery and drugs he got Dr. Thompson to Rx to her. Michelle and gypsy - he chose Gypsy over michelle.

Means - planning and know-how to carry out crime of murder of his wife is overwhelming. Back in March 2007 - he attended Dr. appointment with Michelle - he was dominanent personality - directing what was to be done.

Observed by Dr. one week before surgery - he was pushing for surgery - Michelle didn't want surgery wanted to postpone. Ultimately he excused Def. - Dr. Welch had ekg and blood test - he found depression and no evidence of heart disease. she was in excellent health and he fully thought she was going to postpone surgery but 2 weeks later she died.

First time we see Martin be dominent personality - his wishes carried the day. In addition to Michelle not wanting to go forward but did anyway. . . .her parents on the way up with Dr. Thompson she wants to lose weight and get better control on blood pressure. He pushes her to continue - he had already paid for surgery.

After surgery while drugged up - she talked to Alexis about what he had done - Alexis talked about fear in her voice - at the end of the day Martin controls MIchelle.

The date of the physical for Michelle for the surgery - he calls Gypsy and texts 38 times.

Final preop appointment - Michelle and def argued in the car on the way to appointment his wishes carried the day. Talking to Dr. Thompson - illustrates what he is about - the surgery and narcotics Rx'd are the vehicles he uses to kill MIchelle. Cover to get drugs from dr. Thomspons - almost perfect murder but he left a number of clues.

He asked for a specific set of drugs more than Dr. Thompson would ever Rx but he gave them because he was a Dr. he trusted he would take care of his wife. The drugs would have some overlapping effect. . . . valium, ambien.

This prosecutor is soothing for some reason.

I really think he'll be convicted. I think Martin knows that too.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
Plastic surgery was his cover for the "almost perfect murder," Grunander says. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288