GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
michelle couldn't see the color of the pills her eyes were bandaged,
how did imate know that...

why does the female defs atty look like she ate a canary?

I wasnt too thrilled with the prosecution up until this closing. But this closing really is awesome.

The first week or so I wasn't so sure about the prosecution. They proved me wrong, quietly and firmly in their quest for justice.

A bit off topic, but I don't understand why men and some women don't just divorce their spouse if they want out. By killing them, they are going to get caught (most of the time) and therefore, screw up their own lives. It just does not make sense. SMH

this is what i needed from the state! thank you state!

justice is coming.....and it's friday.

It's a great question; God Complex in this case. MM has it. Many Dr's in fact do. They also can be great Sadists as well. I think MM is all of these.

A bit off topic, but I don't understand why men and some women don't just divorce their spouse if they want out. By killing them, they are going to get caught (most of the time) and therefore, screw up their own lives. It just does not make sense. SMH

Greed and money usually seem to be the motivator. That and narcissistic tendencies, that they won't be caught. :twocents:

No, sir, u have not belabored anything. You have given voice to Michelle and have done an outstanding job of bringing this murderer to justice.

I think I saw the judge suppressing a smile

Great job of putting this case all together by the state. I do believe MM is now looking a bit defeated.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
Grunander finishes by asking the jury to "do the right thing" and convict #MartinMacNeill. @fox13now #MacNeilltrial

I wasnt too thrilled with the prosecution up until this closing. But this closing really is awesome.

I've explained to a number of other people voicing doubt and displeasure on other forums that they really needed to wait for summation to hear how the state would tie it all together. A circumstantial case can seem very disjointed and unimpressive until summation when they list everything they've established in order and bring it all together. It's like when filming a movie and watching the "dailys." Those bits and pieces of scenes will not be very interesting or give any real impression of the completed film. But, those same bits and pieces put together may be an Academy award winner so I always really wait until summation to give a complete opinion on the state's case.

Ok, that timeline that prosecutor just mentioned doesn't make sense. He wouldn't have given her the drugs and immediately held her head under water -- he would have had to wait some time for the drugs to take effect.

ETA: More likely between 10:00 - 11:00 he gave the drugs, then went to office to get his picture taken, went back home to drown her, then picked up Ada

I've entertained the notion that he gave her the drugs earlier, took the little girl to school, returned to drown her in the tub, came back later with the little girl so that she could find her mother.

Greed and money usually seem to be the motivator. That and narcissistic tendencies, that they won't be caught. :twocents:

Yep...I bet the old doc wishes now he just divorced her, it's costing him a lot of money and maybe his own life now.

I suppose that's possible. He must have arrived right after Alexis last talked to her. If he had close to an hour, he could have given her the meds somehow, waited 30 minutes to draw a bath then put her in and drown her

If Michele was as sensitive to drugs as I am I don't think he had to wait long. Within 10 minutes of taking half a perocet for back pain I was droggy and happy as a clam.

I've entertained the notion that he gave her the drugs earlier, took the little girl to school, returned to drown her in the tub, came back later with the little girl so that she could find her mother.

Except that Alexis talked to her around 10:00 and she was not drugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member