GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this video from HLN:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/11/06/martin-macneill-murder-trial-gypsy-alibi

I think her alibi is very hinky.

But say the alligations in the e-mail were true; how was she able to leave the scene without anyone in the neighbourhood seeing her?

Thanks for this info on the alibi, that's the first time I have seen anything on GW's whereabouts that day. But are they JUST TAKING HER WORD for it, with no receipts to back it up? She could have easily given someone else her Credit card. Surely they tracked her phone to see where she was?? She could even have lent her phone to someone else. Or used a phone you can buy like at Walmart ~ that's what my daughters stalker did! They cannot be traced. GW and MM are alot of things, but they are both very intelligent.

I actually think it is possible Nor. Alot of people are working, plus March is cold month and most doors are shut. I personally hardly ever see my next door neighbors leave or come home. She also could have parked her car somewhere else and went/snuck out the back door and went through the back yard to her car parked somewhere behind the house.

You have a lot of good points.

The MacNeills lived in a gated community. I thought that somehow meant more control over who came and went. I understand people still can sneak in, but seems a lot of people there were housewives. Both neighbour ladies (that Ada got) were home during daytime and Doug Daniels were also closeby.

I just think this shows some activity in the neighbourhood.

Since we have no such thing as a gated community here in Norway I might not understand the concept of it.

BTW; have we ever had confirmed information if the blue jogging pants were ever found?

Early on I suspected Gypsy of having something to do with that.

The MacNeills lived in a gated community. I thought that somehow meant more control over who came and went. I understand people still can sneak in, but seems a lot of people there were housewives. Both neighbour ladies (that Ada got) were home during daytime and Doug Daniels were also closeby.

Since we have no such thing as a gated community here in Norway I might not understand the concept of it.

All one has to do is alert who to expect.

I think I'm starting to believe it's better, safer and more luxurious to live in an ungated community, lol!

Now, that is a BOMBSHELL.

That we suspect her is one thing, to hear it from "that side" is totally different.

yes it is interesting. I guess they analyzed the situation and felt going for both of them might mean losing the big fish MM so they went for him.

Do I think Gypsy knew. You betcha. I have never ruled her out as being at the home. At the time. Yet I knew it could not be proven :banghead:

Thank you all for providing links to follow since MM sentencing. I am so glad I found Websleuths. I'm 69, retired and I love to watch trials. I was up at 3 A.M. waiting for the verdict in this trial.

Welcome to WS!!! :thewave:

I so wish they could/would go after Gypsy as I do believe she was
involved. Her interviews give me too much of a Jodi Arias vibe.
JMO

I own and operate a cleaning service and I have the gate code to
Various gated communities, if no one suspects anything and does not
Check as long as you have the gate code you can get in and out.
Also seen times when people wait for someone else to enter and
Then they slip in, as well as many times when the gates are wide
Open and anyone can enter.

as I recall there is a dateline show on today about the trial...anyone know the time and station this show is on? Also It seems to me if any jurors are going to talk to media we would be seeing them by now as interest does not last long and people move on to something new. I'm not sure I would come forward as Gypsy is one scary lady with probably very scary friends and I would not want her knowing what I look like or my name.

as I recall there is a dateline show on today about the trial...anyone know the time and station this show is on? Also It seems to me if any jurors are going to talk to media we would be seeing them by now as interest does not last long and people move on to something new. I'm not sure I would come forward as Gypsy is one scary lady with probably very scary friends and I would not want her knowing what I look like or my name.

Tonight 10 EST 9 Central

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032600/

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ill-guilty-of-killing-wife-leaving-her-in-tub

I own and operate a cleaning service and I have the gate code to
Various gated communities, if no one suspects anything and does not
Check as long as you have the gate code you can get in and out.
Also seen times when people wait for someone else to enter and
Then they slip in, as well as many times when the gates are wide
Open and anyone can enter.

MM could obviously given her the gate code & a house key. Wonder if the front gate had surveillance camera? Though of course she was never caught on tape or she'd be on trial too.

Double checking times. What's in the email doesn't line up with what was presented in court. There were 2 calls from MM to GW that morning- one a bit before 7am and one before 10am. The call in email is neither of those. Perhaps he meant a text msg instead of a call? That would be a bit weird, but I don't see times provided for the text msg, so possible.

Looking at date of email, early in 2011. Very possible investigators were still trying to figure out the timeline, and perhaps hadn't finished checking GW's whereabouts for the 11th.

I do think the timing of this release is interesting. Maybe prosecutors are hoping that email will help shut down the GW show. Hear hear.

Oh , also many times we call or txt homeowner
That we are at the gate and they let us in
From their phone... They do not need to be
At home to do so.

MM could obviously given her the gate code & a house key. Wonder if the front gate had surveillance camera? Though of course she was never caught on tape or she'd be on trial too.

I think she already had this.

Remember, her car, a silver beetle, was parked outside the house (in Rachel's spot) during Ada's birthday party just weeks before Michele died.

Her car can been seen in photo's taken during the party. To my knowledge these pics has never been shown in media, but they are mentioned in the arrest affidavit.

If her car was there during the party... where was she?

Her license plates were personalized with "ESC POD"

I'm probably reaching and streching, but pod is slang for car and "esc" is escape..?!? "Escape car"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa