Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I understand the timeline of the fires and the reporting of the fires. If LE went to the house due to the fire reports, did the fire reports come in AFTER people realized there was a missing woman? Or did the neighbors report the fires, LE didn't do anything, and then looked through those reports later in the course of their investigation? I'm thinking neighbors complained to the about his fires and didn't report them to LE, and then when they realized a young woman was missing, they called in to report the suspicious activity.

I think, but am not certain, that the police became aware of the fires after speaking to neighbors while they were searching his house the other day.

Right that's what others posted the other night responsive to my wondering if a gun was used to get her to hand over the phone - I'm not sure now if a gun was part of the evidence they took - will have to go back and look at the MSM articles. I know the type of weapon using the ammunition was discussed here.

We’ve never heard about a gun, but that doesn’t mean law enforcement didn’t find one (or more).

The ammunition that was recovered, does not belong to any weapon he would have likely used.

We’ll have to wait.

If she had known him before and knew he had an Airbnb then maybe she was just being considerate of her other roomates and maybe she decided it would be best to sleep elsewhere for that night since her arrival time was so early in the morning.

I would think that in a student flat they would be used to people coming in at different times of the early morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they'll be able to tell (or if he'll admit) the cause of her death.

I hate to be too graphic, but I'm thinking there may not be much left of her if he was burning for two days, so they may not be able to tell how she died. To me, this guy seems pretty narcissistic, so it's possible he'll be the type that is proud of what he's done, and may want to talk about it in detail. At this point, he might as well tell the whole truth, because he's got to know he isn't getting out of this.

Right that's what others posted the other night responsive to my wondering if a gun was used to get her to hand over the phone - I'm not sure now if a gun was part of the evidence they took - will have to go back and look at the MSM articles. I know the type of weapon using the ammunition was discussed here.

I'm wondering how long this fire was burning for... :/

But it doesn't seem like the murder had anything at all to do with Air BnB. It's just something he did.

I don’t think LE has specified anything along those lines.

I get the feeling there is a significant component of voyeurism in this horrible setup.

They should be cross-referencing missing person cases or reports of attacks with the air BnB records

Yes, I know that, but were the fires themselves reported BEFORE the missing persons report or AFTER when the neighbors realized the fires could be linked?
I have read most of the MSM articles and I do not believe they were reported on the nights they were occurring or if they were, it's not been picked up yet from what I have read IMO

Catching up, but has anyone discovered if he was possibly renting the condo he was picked up in? Maybe rented as an Airbnb? I haven’t checked and don’t know, but curious.

But why not have the Lyft take her to that address rather than the park?

IMO it would be next to impossible to determine cause of death. And it already makes me mad thinking of all the excuses he's going to make to "save" himself legally.

He’s got no hope. There are clear signs of premeditation, and evidence that will clearly support each charge.

He knew what he was doing, and knew what he was doing was wrong. You don’t destroy evidence otherwise, or lie like he did.

They have him dead to rights, and I’m not worried about a single thing.

He’s done.

I don’t think LE has specified anything along those lines.

I get the feeling there is a significant component of voyeurism in this horrible setup.

They should be cross-referencing missing person cases or reports of attacks with the air BnB records

I won't be surprised at all if we learn he had hidden cameras to watch female guests.....

Kenzie's dear Uncle's statement is what drove this reality home for me. Tears for the Lueck family and friends.
Do you have a link to the statement? I haven't read it.

Chris Jones on Twitter
BREAKING: Mugshot of Ayoola Ajayi, suspected murderer of #MackenzieLueck
D-LDNE8UIAAq5gz.jpg

1:41 PM - 28 Jun 2019

He doesn't look anything like his earlier videos. Why? Why? Why?

I'm kind of confused about where AA was arrested. Wasn't he living in the home they searched?
Also the contractor that said AA requested work done...did he ever do the work? Sound proof the room and put hooks in???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80