Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the list - keep 'em coming. :)

Update #1

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com
AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, courtesy of @SeattleStew

MEETUP: Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup, courtesy of @ZZbball22

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/
Resume from LinkedIn: my-resume

Forge Identity: | ICANN WHOIS, courtesy of @ZoriahNZ

Geeks Online LLC: Entity Details: GEEKS ONLINE LLC - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

Coursehero: https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

Model Mayhem: pigion, courtesy of @24Brix

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

MYSPACE: Ayoola ajayi Adisa (humble88) on Myspace, courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

Gaming: Team Nightmares - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia, courtesy of @kiaatcher

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

Defunct domain names registered in 2014: Webmaster: Ayoola Ajayi in Logan, UT, courtesy of @Kadoober

Quick Dry Work Authorization: https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf, courtesy of @Gardener1850

Last edited:
If he was into Dom/submissive play, he only had to TELL her to hand the phone to him, and she would have .... and answered “Yes Sir”.

They may have set up that arrangement beforehand. Or they had interacted in this way at other times.

She would have also done anything he told her to do, obediently.

Submissives usually have a “safe word”, but IF this is what was taking place, I’m sure he would have ignored that.

This could have been what he was supposedly paying her for.

Just a thought ..... no facts, just thinking out loud.
Makes sense since he wanted a secret soundproof room with hooks, access only with fingerprint

I’m confused.

“When asked more directly — "Do you have a body?" — the chief replied: "We’re not confirming that right now."

So is it possible she’s alive? Like a rare possibility that he, say, cut off an arm, burned it, and sold her into sex trafficking? The police have already cleared the scene of the crime completely but said the investigation is ongoing.

Wouldn’t that be great but due to his charges of murder and desecration of human remains, unlikely.

This line is very interesting:

“Less than a minute after meeting someone at the park, her phone was shut off and stopped sending data and location information.”

I think the second that Lyft driver pulled away, Kenzie was under duress.

If this happened when they were driving, then it would be likely that she turned her phone off herself.

This was right away though. No way she did that unless she was forced to.

I also can’t conceive of a way that he could restrain her, and turn her phone off in that time period.

I really think he had her at gunpoint.
I think that is a strong possibility, but I noticed his work and education is tech related. Is it possible he had some sort of signal scrambler or other blocking device that disabled the phone? It seems to me this guy isn't someone who leaves anything up to chance and it's not his first rodeo. jmo

Thanks to the person who said meetup interests can be seem on PC. I was wondering what the freak out was. Until I saw it!!! So, after reading the interests, I think we dont only need to look at girls. I think we need to look at men, especially gay or transgender victims. Also, since he was very interested in sex addiction/ sex clubs, you wonder if those are populations that feel less comfortable reporting. I have a feeling he was choosing victims based on their possible hesitation to report. Especially not being a US citizen, so possibly being more at risk to get kicked out. I'm nervous about what he has been up to.

I think that is a strong possibility, but I noticed his work and education is tech related. Is it possible he had some sort of signal scrambler or other blocking device that disabled the phone? It seems to me this guy isn't someone who leaves anything up to chance and it's not his first rodeo. jmo

He never came close to completing his degree in computer science and was working as a support technician at Dell. I don't think he was nearly as tech savvy as he wanted to appear.

I had to leave for work right after the presser. I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry that this lovely young woman was so brutally taken from her life, her family, her future and the world. There are no words. My deepest sympathies to her friends and family.

My sorrow for her parents is heavy on my heart. I have a son beyond the veil and there is no greater mental torture or hell than the death of a child. You're sad every day of your life, even when there are moments or periods of of 'living' or finding joy. And one of the most striking sadnesses and aches is the moment you realize that you have looked at, and showcased, or posted, or hung all the pictures, and there are no more. And there are no new memories. Because, Gone.

Bless their forever broken hearts.

This gives me hope at times:
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." - Theodore Parker

Nothing sucks for a predator like the FBI and its forensics teams commencing the bending of that arc.

I wish the Lueck Family, and the friends of Kenzie, the most precious memories.

I am very sorry for your loss.

She probably had not been in the car before or saw it and maybe that’s why he subdued her immediately after. Walking up to a Kia in the dark (maybe thinks rental or one of multiple cars he has) but once inside she realized um yeah this isn’t adding up and that’s why he acted so fast to get her phone turned off... the gig was up? MOO

Kia has a $59k base sedan as well... it’s dark, 3am and she is in mourning, I wouldn’t even know what model car I’m being picked up in or care if I thought I knew the person well enough I felt comfortable.
or it was the car he was assigned to drive as a top super secret agent man of inexplicable rank and power (or some other bat-stink crazy story he likely told her).

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member