Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, we are going to find out that Kenzie and AA had at least some sort of relationship that was pleasurable for Kenzie to contemplate; at least more pleasurable than other simple pleasures like going home to hug her cat and get some sleep. :( .

I'm horrified I even have to type that, but I can't see these events making much sense otherwise; unless either Kenzie considered AA to be a confidante, or a lover. When I was her age, those are the only two categories of individual whom I would have wanted to see at 3AM; and I say this as a night owl.

They knew yesterday he was lying about texting her after 6 and that his phone was pinging next to hers though he claimed not to even know her.

Why did they let him go yesterday? That should have been more than enough to hold him.
They wanted sufficient evidence to hold him on a "no bail" warrant. They have stated he is a flight risk.

Still don't understand why ML went straight from airport, with a heavy suitcase and backpack, to meet this guy in the park at three in the morning.
There has to be more to the story. At the very least, you would drop off the suitcase at home first.
I wondered if there could be something in the suitcase that she purchased for him in LA?
There may be some blackmail involved.

Why would they not state that? I thought it was odd that really all they confirmed was that had sufficient tissue to determine it was from her. I wonder if it's a matter of any other remains they found, or where they found them, is related to making a case they don't want known publicly.
I doubt that is it. He's already charged with heinous crimes. I think details are being withheld out of respect to the grieving family.

JMO

Just want to bump this beautiful message from @margarita25 on the last thread. Parts that hit home and good reminders BBM.
Hits ya in the gut and heart every time folks, doesn’t it? Doesn’t matter how long you follow these cases, or how “emotionally uninvested” you THINK you may be. (Of course I learned this just the other day during the “auto bot ordeal”).

My point is whoever said upstream he/she was getting “desensitized”, not me, and I KNoW some others here MUST feel the same way. You know why? Because I know caring hearts when I see them, and that’s why I’m still here after 7 years.

I just wanted to share that with you guys, that despite these horrible outcomes, I really think that if we keep plugging along, one day we ARE going to find that one little kid, or victim....I feel this deep in my heart.

This is not about me, or us here at this moment. This about Kenzie who was a victim of a crime. And really that’s all I know right now because I’m still on page 26.

All I know is a Mom and Dad just got news that their child has been murdered. And that is something that NOBODY should have to experience, EVER.

Again to @yellowmoose, @tacostacostacos (I didn’t see you as verified but I concluded you may be close to the case), please accept my condolences.

There has been something that has stuck with me ever since it was said at the presser this morning and after reading over the statement again it got me thinking even more. They say that Kenzie's phone was shut off pretty much right away after she met up with this guy bc of no location or data being picked up and that crap as really stuck with me since I heard/read about it. I wonder if he did something to her as soon as she got in his car(like knocked her out) and began the process of burning her body shortly after getting home. I say this because of the aggravated kidnapping charge and because of that Kenzie's phone stopped showing data/location right after she got to the park. They have literal data showed it was turned off. And as far as burning her goes I think its possible he started the process right away bc as several WSers posted last night they have smelled a burning human body and said that it's something you never forget. Some of these neighbors said they only smelled gasoline. If he started this process early on then it makes sense why they'd only smell fire later and why there was only tissue fragments left. So damn sad.
He could have pointed a gun or knife at her, tasered her, knocked her out...

JMO

Ashley Moser on Twitter
A makeshift memorial continues to grow outside the home where police found remains of #MackenzieLueck. Neighbors are choosing not to focus on such a heinous crime. Hear their message for her family, at 10:00 on @KSL5TV
D-Mtz3aU0AA_Cnt.jpg

D-Mtz3YU4AEBikc.jpg

9:25 PM - 28 Jun 2019

Derek Petersen on Twitter
Hear from a family that left flowers at a memorial for #MackenzieLueck on #KSLTV at 10PM
D-MyWYaVAAAfJ2V.jpg

9:45 PM - 28 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

I don’t see how anyone can start a fire and watch a human body burn. I would think he put her in the suitcase first maybe dismembering her first. What goes through these psychopaths sick minds.

If you can kill a person in cold blood, literally watching them die, then I don’t think burning a body is going to phase you any.

I don’t see how anyone can start a fire and watch a human body burn. I would think he put her in the suitcase first maybe dismembering her first. What goes through these psychopaths sick minds.
Remember the soldier who murdered his pregnant girlfriend. He buried her in shallow grave and had a bonfire and invited people over for a Weiner roast party. He was dumb because she didn't cremate. LE even had the baby to prove it was his.

Still don't understand why ML went straight from airport, with a heavy suitcase and backpack, to meet this guy in the park at three in the morning.
There has to be more to the story. At the very least, you would drop off the suitcase at home first.
I wondered if there could be something in the suitcase that she purchased for him in LA?
There may be some blackmail involved.

Yeah, good questions....I hadn't even thought of the fact she'd have all her luggage with her. How in the world did he get her to agree to meet him in the park???

I doubt that is it. He's already charged with heinous crimes. I think details are being withheld out of respect to the grieving family.

JMO
Oh gosh - I am not talking about giving details of burned remains. I sincerely hope the outcome is her parents can feel that their child can receive some sort of laying to rest. It is not the same as having a body returned to you, but I hope as mass guy said, they have all her remains, whatever that means here.

Could he of lured her by saying one of their mutual friends needed her at his place? Wonder if he ever entertained at his place with friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member