Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shady to me and my husband feels the same (I have him hooked now). There is a possibility it was a private sale between previous owner and buyer - but how? This would require documentation. Deed transfers, etc. Who was the previous owner?

I do not have access to Utah's MLS system. It is possible there was a special program for which AA qualified. But in the end - IMO - something is off. Especially since AA (apparently) almost immediately listed on an AirBnB.
Presumably he was still living with his spouse then and both incomes counted when he applied for a mortgage.

Hi just getting in,

I’m going to use a quote I took a screenshot of from a few threads back from a poster named @momoftwocrazies:

“momoftwocrazies

Please help a sista out. Give me the quick and dirty! Please! Desperate for the tea!“
Main thing I can think of is that video was finally posted about the friend who warned her about AA.

Usually police release the last known photo of a victim. In this case, that should be at the exit door of the airport. Going from memory, I think the last photo is earlier when she's collecting her luggage. That's the only reason I asked the question. Maybe the photo collecting luggage is the better photo - who knows.

And, as other people have said, these are all pictures with no one in them. That’s not coincidence. LE doesn’t want to ruin the lives of a bunch of innocent people by having them in the pictures, and getting them sleuthed—even if they were blurred out, people would be inventing elaborate fantasies that might confuse the issue.

MOO

IMO, I really do think they knew each other. I know it’s hard to imagine what anyone would see in this guy, but we are looking at him knowing what he did already. He might have been super charming in real life & she may have genuinely liked him. I just wish we could turn back time & tell her to just go home so she would have been safe from him.

Also, I know this isn’t the same thing, but I used to be a dancer & in a way I guess some people could look at my old “regulars” like SD’s. There were a select few that I made A LOT of money from & one that I would even meet in a public place to take me shopping, but I honestly could never imagine a scenario that I would have met anyone giving me money in a non-public place, let alone at 3 a.m. In my opinion, this is someone known to her, someone she felt comfortable with & that doesn’t shout stranger to me. I know we may find out differently, but I’d be really surprised if this was a first meeting.

Please excuse any typos, I just had wrist surgery & this stupid brace is getting in the way of everything.

Thanks, Steelslady. I’m having a VERY hard time understanding why some people are so caught up on why we haven’t seen her get in the Lyft. WHY is it an issue? LE has seen it, they have the murderer and they have what they need to prove it. WE don’t need to see it.

I can answer that. The last photo we have is collecting luggage, not leaving the building. Some have discussed what she was wearing when she left the airport and suggested that she was dressed like that when she met the suspect. I'm wondering whether she quickly changed into something different.

That's something that I'm curious about, but I understand that most don't care - so let's forget about it. We'll find out at trial.

Are you saying they had interviewed AA before? If so, I didn't know that. I knew he was a POI so of course that would make sense.
They interviewed him right after the first press conference when they found out he was the last person she was texting with. At first they said he was not a suspect, and then 3 days later they announced that he was a POI, but we did not know at that time that he was the person she was texting.
At that time he denied texting her at 3:00. He said he last texted her at 6:00 the night before.

(I have no idea if that made any sense.) Imo

BBM - I think the soundproof room was allocated to the basement, per the contractor who declined the job. Also, I think I read that there was an outside entrance to the basement. I could be wrong - I am reading much a lightening speed sometimes.

Oh gosh, I just realized that the dungeon room was going to built where Airbnb people would stay and most likely not know, CREEPY! I knew it was in the basement just forgot about the renter part. As someone who has rented tons of Airbnb's Domestically and international that is so creepy to me. I have never had a bad Airbnb experience, but it might be ruined forever after this!

they have her tissue at the house, along with charred remains of her belongings
why would they need to prove how she got there???

It's always good to have as tight a trail of evidence.

We have no idea what time she arrived there or what condition she was in. It's possible he took her somewhere else and attacked and killed her at a different place, then brought the body back to his own yard. Not very plausible, but possible . And it's possible there was someone else involved, too.

I recall reading that his cell phone pinged at the same place hers did ( the park). So did he turn his own phone off, too?

After watching the video of the reporter speaking about the friend of Kenzie's that she spoke to, I still stand by the fact that Kenzie didn't know this guy prior to meeting him. I still think he came across her profile on a dating site and became infatuated/obsessed with her and targeted her. It sounds to me that via the friend they had made arrangements to meet up before her trip. Like maybe AA wanted to meet up with her the week she was going to be gone so Kenzie arranged for the meeting to happen as soon as she got back. I'm wondering if AA was relentless about meeting up with Kenzie and she told her friend something like "This guy keeps messaging me on a dating site about meeting up etc." and goes onto to tell him about his profile or something and that's why this friend had a bad feeling. Why Kenzie would meet up with him IDK. Maybe after the week or days she had she just wanted to have some fun. After all she's only 23 years old and that's young. College girls don't think much of that thing about hook ups and stuff. That could be what she thought that it was going to be a hook up. For someone who has the lifestyle that Kenzie does she may not have found it a big deal for the meeting up to happen the way it did. Who knows. Also I myself have been on a dating site before and have had guys who keep messaging me even if I ignore them. JMO

Hi just getting in and anxious for a recap; I’m going to use a quote I took a screenshot of from a few threads back that I saw and almost popped a hip socket:

@momoftwocrazies

“Please help a sista out. Give me the quick and dirty! Please! Desperate for the tea!“

You didn't miss much. But Tricia posted on the previous page:

"Hey Everyone,

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ON THIS THREAD WHAT I AM ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS SEND A MESSAGE TO ME.

We are now censuring a 3 letter abbreviation. It is name calling and no matter how much someone deserves to be called this name it is against our terms of service to call people names.

The 3 letter abbreviation starts with P and ends with S

I think you can figure out the rest.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

WHY DID MARC KLAAS (POLLY'S DAD) CALL CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR A ******? MARK IS MY GUEST ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST. HE ALSO OFFERS HIS OPINION ON THE NEW BOOK BY KYRON HORMAN'S MOM AND HIS THOUGHTS ON IF KYRON WILL FINALLY BE FOUND. JOIN PATREON FOR 5 DOLLARS AND GET EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND HELP SUPPORT THE WEBSLEUTHS AT THE SAME TIME.
Tricia, 27 minutes agoReport
#401Unlike+ QuoteReply"

I get what you are saying, but BDSM is definitely a part of the appeal for some SDs (and some SBs) in seeking SD/SB arrangements. Some SDs feel like they can push the boundaries, ask for things they might not normally in a relationship, live out fantasies. Some will even promote themselves in photos that show an array of toys and devices useful in BDSM play. It's not in all arrangements, but in some they pay (in whatever way that is) for the opportunity to engage in BDSM, role plays, fetishes. Similar to how a guy might go to a sex worker to try something they are curious about but wouldn't necessarily want or have the confidence to ask a woman/girl in a traditional relationship. Some just explore sexual curiosities, others I'm sure enjoy demeaning and degrading women and find the arrangements a very easy way to do this.
You make some great points here and in your previous post. Definitely going to keep an open mind now.

IMO, I really do think they knew each other. I know it’s hard to imagine what anyone would see in this guy, but we are looking at him knowing what he did already. He might have been super charming in real life & she may have genuinely liked him. I just wish we could turn back time & tell her to just go home so she would have been safe from him.

Also, I know this isn’t the same thing, but I used to be a dancer & in a way I guess some people could look at my old “regulars” like SD’s. There were a select few that I made A LOT of money from & one that I would even meet in a public place to take me shopping, but I honestly could never imagine a scenario that I would have met anyone giving me money in a non-public place, let alone at 3 a.m. In my opinion, this is someone known to her, someone she felt comfortable with & that doesn’t shout stranger to me. I know we may find out differently, but I’d be really surprised if this was a first meeting.

Please excuse any typos, I just had wrist surgery & this stupid brace is getting in the way of everything.
100 percent agree!!

Prosecution needs to prove exactly how MacKenzie got to that house, who brought her there, when, and her condition on arrival at the house.

Kenzie 's movements that night 17th, after her plane's landing, are going to be vital to Prosecution.

Was there a spotter at the airport? A team?

The fact that we **have not** seen CCTV of Mackenzie entering that Lyft vehicle with luggage ...but we have seen CCTV of her inside the airport on 17th .. Is an important point.
This is also important for the safety of all women who frequent the SLC airport.

Forgive my confusion but why does the prosecution need to prove how ML got to the house? LE has proof ML entered the Lyft at the airport and they have interviewed the driver. He's not a suspect. There is no safety issue about women and the SLC airport.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member