Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fueled with gasoline would create a massive amount of very unhealthy black smoke. Neighbors would be dialing the fire department. I think they were fires much smaller than a body.

JMO

Not everyone is a nosey neighbor. I live in the same neighborhood so my neighbors are all just as close as his. If my neighbors had a fire burning in their backyard, I would probably care less. And if it was only burning during the day, I would have no idea because im at work. My yard is also fenced, so I literally dont know what my neighbors backyard looks like. Not everyone wants to get involved.

What I couldn't believe is why the neighbors couldn't be bit nosey. Once they smelled something unpleasant, they should have watched his yard and recorded on their phones.

Maybe one of them did so, but we don't have that info just yet. Meaning, LE may be in contact with the neighbors, but are still investigating, and thus won't release anything to the public.

JMVHO.

Is there something in Nigeria that burning a body as some type of ritual?

No. Burial is very important to their custom, so much so that they often have a "second burial" of the body: Nigerian Burial Traditions | Synonym

But even IF AA tried to make some claim that he was doing "a ritual" it wouldn't make a bit a difference as far as US law is concerned. <modsnip> MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with that is it takes a lot longer than expected for someone to die. At least 4 minutes of constant pressure. And they’d pass out first, which I think would make most people engaged in consensual activities stop. Even if it was a consensual or BDSM encounter, he’s still responsible for what he did and continuing after she was unconscious. Doesn’t that negate consent, if a person is not conscious to give it?

There's this thing called sexual asphyxiation. Some folks get into it. Most people who are into BDSM have a safe word. If you can't say your safe word, you should have another form of saying "STOP". I'm not saying the victim was into the aforementioned type of BDSM, just using it as an example, of how folks can, and do, die during rough sex play.

I hope both of these links are permissible.

Scottish man chokes woman to death during sex: What is BDSM?

23 People Reveal The Safe Words They Use In Bed & They're Pretty Mindblowing

does a persons name stay 100 percent the same from birth threw immigration or can a name be changed or have part left out, etc?

No. I am Latin and we have two last names. So my father went in to Immigration and put in his two last names -- <first name> <paternal last name> <maternal last name>

Immigration changed it to: <first name> <middle name> < last name>; he ended up with a last different the rest of us. Like he was not our father and my mom remarried.

No. Burial is very important to their custom, so much so that they often have a "second burial" of the body: Nigerian Burial Traditions | Synonym

But even IF AA tried to make some claim that he was doing "a ritual" it wouldn't make a bit a difference as far as US law is concerned. <modsnip> MOO.
I doubt AA is talking to LE at all. <modsnip: quoted post was snipped> I'm not sure all of ML's body has been recovered. I think AA is a diabolical killer and his nationality is irrelevant.

JMO

It might not surprise you, but it would absolutely shock me.

Mainly because if, and by if I mean when, convicted, this monster isn't ever getting out of prison.

He's either going away for life, or getting put to death. It's one or the other.

He's not ever walking outside the prison gates a free man.

That ain't happening.

JMO.

Agree. He's here, either way it goes. He murdered her here. He should be imprisoned here, until he has breathed his last breath.

Does anyone have AA's Venmo link handy? I tried to find it in the links on the first page but can't seem to find it again.

The lens angle is obviously different (thus why the proportions look different), and I tried my best to color-correct, but I believe these two pictures are of the same basement room (AirBNB on the left, earlier movoto image on the right). From this, it definitely looks like there used to be a door on that wall (see the white door frame marked by the blue arrow on the far right of the movoto pic)

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/1756cd23-61fa-4147-b57d-3f684c6ed74c-jpeg.191461/

https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    317.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
I think he was trying to describe it in the most delicate of terms out of respect for KL's family and friends. What AA did to KL's body is just horrifying. You could tell Police Chief Brown was struggling to even make the announcement.

Yes, and stating a generic "human tissue" avoids identifying where the human tissue came from.

No more from me. We all know serial killers that mutilate keep souvenirs.

I doubt AA is talking to LE at all. <modsnip: quoted post was snipped> I'm not sure all of ML's body has been recovered. I think AA is a diabolical killer and his nationality is irrelevant.

JMO
Since he has an attorney, my guess is he has been advised to keep his mouth shut. Any defense attorney worth a dime makes that the first thing they tell a client - use your right to remain silent. Say nothing and do nothing and let me handle all communication.

Imo AA is probably a sexual sadist which is the worst of the worst.

I also think there are more victims; but I pray I’m wrong

There’s one rape victim that we already know about, and there just have to be more.

This didn’t come out of nowhere, and there is almost always a build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa