Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the defense tries that here, it'll result in the same outcome.

In that Bryant case, it took the jury < 3 hours to come back with guilty verdict.

JMO.

Very happy he was found guilty. It's just heartbreaking that family and friends of the victim had to experience the trial.

ETA:. NOT blaming defence attorneys here.

In one of the news stories covering the sad press conference where it was announced that ML was deceased, I remember reading the term “body parts” belonging to ML were found. Most all coverage said “female bodily tissue” or something along those vague lines. I can no longer find the reference to “body parts.” Does anyone else remember seeing the use of that phrase or hearing it in the press conference?

In the presser, Police Chief was very careful with his wording-- stating that they recovered female human tissue at AA's property.

At no time during the presser did he define this as ML's tissue, or tissue matching ML's DNA.

I believe the Chief confirmed the tissue matched ML's dna off camera, and was reported by media as matching dna.

I don't recall ever reading "body parts."

MOO

ETA: Confirming Chief said during presser that DNA profile obtained from testing ML's items.

Last edited:
I agree. As I see it, with this scenario there’s no way he could know that she was dead. Trained professionals don’t know at a glance if someone is dead. So, where’s the frantic call to 911, the tries at artificial respiration? And hiding a body creates a presumption of guilt, as far as I’m concerned. I know the law may say differently, and all this is MOO
Ha! And he didn’t just “hide” a body.

He burned it.

That ain’t panic. That’s grotesque.

Well they are not from his account yet he is tagged in said photos. Does that mean I can or can’t post?

I am sure that LE knows her identity in the photo. I have just seen multiple posts wanting to know who she is. I am pretty certain I do know that. IMO.

And I believe the ex wife of AA may be of Asian decent. IMO.

I don't understand this second push back on wanting to put the identity of a woman that is in the photograph that he was linked to here.

I think it's very clear it is against terms of service, so I don't understand this second posting requesting such and getting more information.

I would hope no one takes a baiting and identifies somebody that is obviously against terms of service?

It is in the replies to your previous post, no, you cannot post it.

All above, MOO

In the presser, Police Chief was very careful with his wording-- stating that they recovered female human tissue at AA's property.

At no time during the presser did he define this as ML's tissue, or tissue matching ML's DNA.

I believe the Chief confirmed the tissue matched ML's dna off camera, and was reported by media as matching dna.

MOO

I thought tissue matched ML.

MOO

I guess “tissue” could be interpreted by the media to be “body parts.”

I don’t recall him saying that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if an outlet or two wrote it up that way.

MOO

I believe that he did confirm on camera that it matched ML’s DNA. He said ‘female human tissue’ first—so it seemed to me that he was presenting the evidence in chronological order—first the easy match, then the more technologically advanced match.

I don't understand this second push back on wanting to put the identity of a woman that is in the photograph that he was linked to here.

I think it's very clear it is against terms of service, so I don't understand this second posting requesting such and getting more information.

I would hope no one takes a baiting and identifies somebody that is obviously against terms of service?

It is in the replies to your previous post, no, you cannot post it.

All above, MOO

Thank you for your feedback. It is appreciated.

MOO
I dont remember body parts either. I do remember him saying the DNA matching her though

Police continue to track digital evidence after arrest in the death of student Mackenzie Lueck - News Now Vegas

Salt Lake City Police and the FBI are scouring a digital trail even after the arrest of a suspect in the disappearance and death of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck.

Police used cellphone records, GPS location data and social media posts that led them to Ayoola A. Ajayi, who was arrested and charged with kidnapping and murder Friday.
________________-

Looks like the FBI is still providing assistance to the SLCPD with the digital/electronic evidence.

The FBI may very also well be uncovering some things in AA's electronic data unrelated to ML's case that are piquing their interest.

Keep digging, G-Men.
As Forrest Gump would say: "You're going to need a bigger shovel."

JMO.

Last edited:
Re: Fetlife profile, someone did mention they found it but did not link it (I believe they weren’t sure of the TOS). Someone also found what they believe to be his profile on bondage.com. There were no links provided yet so this is strictly MHO.
The post link and text follows (perhaps if it isn’t against the TOS it could possibly added to the list, if confirmed of course):

Found Deceased - UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*
ClaireNC said:
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but he also had a profile on fetlife. I saw an image of it on social media. I don’t have a link, ‘cause I’m not going to go there...
I was snooping on bondage.com and I believe I found his profile there. I joined under a totally false persona and I did not want my footprints around that site, I got out of there very quickly!!! But, yeah...as I originally thought, bdsm is his kink or one of them

(Big surprise, not.)

I bet he’s on worse sites than that as well, moo. Extremely violent sites.

What??!

Unless verified linked to this crime, anybody-- male or female-- posed with AA on social media is a victim for our purposes, and should not be sleuthed.

And that includes his ex-wife. She may be witness, and we don't sleuth witnesses either.

MOO

He said they got a match off her personal items, and it was definitively linked to Kenzie. I assumed toothbrush or something of the like.

I remember specifically bc I wondered if it could be another female victim, but the Chief quickly confirmed this it was indeed Kenzie’s tissue.

Okay, I think that if he’s convicted of murder, there’s no room for debate about making it aggravated murder. (The point of the aggravated murder charge is that it carries the death penalty.)

s) the actor dismembers, mutilates, or disfigures the victim's body, whether before or after death, in a manner demonstrating the actor's depravity of mind;

By the time they’ve heard what he did—depravity of mind should take about 1 minute of thought—deciding it was murder will probably be a bigger challenge.

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S202.html?v=C76-5-S202_2017050920170509

I am not dismayed at all that he has an attorney. I hope he has a good one who doesn't make mistakes that create grounds for appeal. What I'm disgusted about is the list of people who avoided any consequences for what sounds like some atrocious crimes and have been released back into the community to re-offend. It's sickening. (Yes, I realize some of them may have actually been innocent.) MOO
ITA. It's sickening because they did plea guilty to sex crimes and were released back into the community.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member