Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to get off topic, but your friend may wish to report that to LE. I believe this is a criminal offense. In any case it's a breach of trust and common decency.

And I'm sure LE is uncovering a lot of trails left by AA.
That’s what I told her. She’s too trusting though. I figure it’s on the dark web. Very disturbing.

Slightly off topic. I’m just curious. Are there any verified psychologists on here who are familiar with how grief impacts risk?

It seems from news articles that several friends don’t think she would meet a stranger at 3am but I’m curious if grief would impact this at all?

I’ve experienced grief in the past that definitely affected my ability to assess risks but I don’t know if this is a thing or just something with me.

Just to be clear, with this monster, I’m convinced the time of day of the meeting was irrelevant to the outcome.

MOO

I believe grief affects us, and with time, we do recover.
Poor ML did not have time, to recover from her grieving state.

One day after my mother's funeral, I kept an appointment, with a Landscaper, as arranged weeks before.
This Creep, having a bogus Website, lied, took my money, left the place in a mess and never returned.
He continually had stated, how he would help me, during this period.
After I realized what this Jerk, had done it was too late.

I started Court proceedings.
The Jerk producing Psychiatric Certificates, delayed Court for years.
Finally, I won.

I'm back. The phone now has some juice but my brain doesn't. Cannot sleep.

AA is just creepy looking. I hate that Kenzie ever met that sleeze bag. Just his appearance would scare me away.

I also wonder why no one called the police pertaining to the fires. Wouldn't folks a street or two over be concerned about the fires and the possibility of the wind changing direction? Surely the smoke could be seen for at least half a mile or two. No cruisers out those two days?

I think it's the first time I've seen a trailer for a book...
MOO
FWIW, Scott Westerfeld used a trailer for his new YA trilogy last year (it was excellent. this is not that). Just sayin it's not unheard of.

Also, re: bumble- I can't produce any actual profile information, but I matched with AA on Bumble about 6 months ago and exchanged a few messages, IIRC, before blocking/deleting. Like most have been saying, he seemed off, and was too eager to meet in person without actually caring to learn anything about me, or that was how I perceived it. He used the name AJ on the app. I realized tthis a few days/threads ago when his social media started cropping up and I recognized some of the photos. They seemed to be older photos, the one with the glasses and the cream colored sweater with the plaid lines, the one with the (I think we determined) headphones around his neck, and some fitness-model-y type ones. Definitely presenting himself to be more fit than at time of arrest, IMO. Just my perspective since a couple of you were asking about that profile/app. (Actually now that I think about it, could have been tinder or bumble. I can't be certain since I deleted it, but my memory says bumble.)

A little google searching tonight and I’m just left with more questions.

Looks to me like AJ worked at Liberty Bank of Utah, possibly in 2016.

I’ll take you on my path.
1. First I find an address for Ayoola Aj listed at a “financial institution” at 326 s 500 e. https://www.whitepages.com/address/326-S-500-E/Salt-Lake-City-UT/vAU5SEflsMFudJRs0ITN0
When you open that link you come here:https://www.whitepages.com/business/UT/Salt Lake City/Ayoola-Aj/b-13dvhpe

And also here, same address Ayoola Aj 326 S 500 E Salt Lake City, UT Nonclassified Establishments - MapQuest

Which happens to be Liberty Bank of Utah, as shown here: https://libertybankofutah.com/

So I was trying to figure out if I could prove he worked there or if it was a scam site.
Then I found this: Liberty Bank Of Utah, Utah, United States | Phone: +1 801-355-7411
Scroll to the review posted by OC (name abbreviated) quoted below:

Oscar Leonardo Chirinos (04/08/2016 19:40)
I lost my earnest money because their Lender (AJ) Ayali Ayoola, set me up to a fake loan and wasted my time! Is not even worth wasting my time to try and sue. I would NEVER do business with such a DISHONEST company and Dishonest Mortgage lender.

I also wonder if this could be where he was working when he raped the co worker. I think I remember hearing on news it was at a financial institution.

1. First I find an address for Ayoola Aj listed at a “financial institution” at 326 s 500 e. https://www.whitepages.com/address/326-S-500-E/Salt-Lake-City-UT/vAU5SEflsMFudJRs0ITN0
When you open that link you come here:https://www.whitepages.com/business/UT/Salt Lake City/Ayoola-Aj/b-13dvhpe

And also here, same address Ayoola Aj 326 S 500 E Salt Lake City, UT Nonclassified Establishments - MapQuest

Which happens to be Liberty Bank of Utah, as shown here: https://libertybankofutah.com/

So I was trying to figure out if I could prove he worked there or if it was a scam site.
Then I found this: Liberty Bank Of Utah, Utah, United States | Phone: +1 801-355-7411

I lost my earnest money because their Lender (AJ) Ayali Ayoola, set me up to a fake loan and wasted my time! Is not even worth wasting my time to try and sue. I would NEVER do business with such a DISHONEST company and Dishonest Mortgage lender.

I also wonder if this could be where he was working when he raped the co worker. I think I remember hearing on news it was at a financial institution.

I can’t imagine this guy somehow working at a bank though. Not in the capacity of a banker anyways.

I could see him robbing one, but that’s the extent of it.

He doesn’t seem to have the requisite background for it, nor is it mentioned on his resume.

Something’s gotta be up there.

I can’t imagine this guy somehow working at a bank though. Not in the capacity of a banker anyways.

He doesn’t seem to have the requisite background for it, nor is it mentioned on his resume.

We do know he had a co worker at one time, so he worked somewhere.

But I agree, something is really weird.

Has anyone here tried this?
I did this when I moved to a new place last year. Found 8 of them. 3 were in the bathroom, 1 pointing to the toilet, 2 to the bath/shower. The others were in the bedroom (3) and the Living room (2 pointed at the doorway and 1 inside the thermostat in the center of the home).

Something is sooooo up. Keep wondering if the information we get from DA/LE is going to bring more questions & disbelief...I have a very bad feeling, as if it’s not bad enough....

Something is sooooo up. Keep wondering if the information we get from DA/LE is going to bring more questions & disbelief...I have a very bad feeling, as if it’s not bad enough....

I mean, it’s certainly not going to make things any better.

This case is ripe for some shocking revelations.

We know very little, but we do know that whatever happened, wasn’t pretty.

The details will definitely be hard to stomach.

I just have to totally disagree. If Utah was Nigeria, maybe. But the odds of it being another guy with similar name are not great.

I’d like to see some interviews with his former employers. Have any come forward? Maybe someone will go find out if he did work at the bank. Appears to me that a local attorney is the owner.

It could just be another guy with a similar name.

<modsnip: off topic>

FWIW, Scott Westerfeld used a trailer for his new YA trilogy last year (it was excellent. this is not that). Just sayin it's not unheard of.

Also, re: bumble- I can't produce any actual profile information, but I matched with AA on Bumble about 6 months ago and exchanged a few messages, IIRC, before blocking/deleting. Like most have been saying, he seemed off, and was too eager to meet in person without actually caring to learn anything about me, or that was how I perceived it. He used the name AJ on the app. I realized tthis a few days/threads ago when his social media started cropping up and I recognized some of the photos. They seemed to be older photos, the one with the glasses and the cream colored sweater with the plaid lines, the one with the (I think we determined) headphones around his neck, and some fitness-model-y type ones. Definitely presenting himself to be more fit than at time of arrest, IMO. Just my perspective since a couple of you were asking about that profile/app. (Actually now that I think about it, could have been tinder or bumble. I can't be certain since I deleted it, but my memory says bumble.)

Wow.
Great you did not want to meet him.
Buy yourself a Lottery ticket, as you are lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice!

This opens up ID theft from his capacity with customers info. Wonder whether he sold these customers info in dark web or somewhere.

BBM:

The Invincibility of Youth.
The belief when we're young that we're going to live forever.
The feeling that nothing bad will ever happen to us.

Ironically, it's this very feeling of invulnerability which increases one's vulnerability.

It's another sad reminder of something I say all the time here:

Feelings aren't Facts.

The fact that ML obviously felt safe with AA just as obviously didn't make her safe with him.

JMO.
Feelings are not facts, however in the Mormon religion and culture feelings do become facts. If you feel something you KNOW ITS TRUE, even if facts state otherwise. This is very very deeply ingrained from childhood through old age in MLs culture and family religion. Even if she wasn’t active, she would still likely trust her feelings regardless of what someone said - even if they had evidence to back it up. I speak from experience with the religion and culture. It’s a very hard habit to break and very few ever do.

Edited for typos

I think that may be a different person. The killer is named Ajayi and that guy is Ayali. Imo

I just have to totally disagree. If Utah was Nigeria, maybe. But the odds of it being another guy with similar name are not great.

I’d like to see some interviews with his former employers. Have any come forward? Maybe someone will go find out if he did work at the bank. Appears to me that a local attorney is the owner.
It seems to be a very common name. There is a successful filmmaker by the same name who is older but actually even looks like him! Imo

We do know he had a co worker at one time, so he worked somewhere.

But I agree, something is really weird.
The financial institution he worked for may have been Goldman Sachs.
But I thought he was an IT or something like that?
I'm not sure what credentials are needed to be a mortgage lender, but I guess it's possible.
Maybe he somehow secretly posed as all different kinds of people. I don't doubt that he was a con artist or a scammer, though. Imo

Don't know if this has been posted yet.... had to skip a bunch of posts as you all have very busy on here!

Salt Lake D.A. gets extension to file charges against suspect in Mackenzie Lueck's death

SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake County District Attorney's Office has asked for more time before formally filing criminal charges against the man accused of kidnapping and killing Mackenzie Lueck.

Sim Gill asked a judge Tuesday to extend the time Ayoola Ajayi is held in jail while charges are pending until next week. By law, a person can only be held 72 hours in jail after being arrested before either criminal charges are filed, the person is released or a judge grants an extension.

Ajayi will be held without bail until formal charges are screened.
[.....]
On Tuesday, it was revealed that Ajayi, who attended Utah State University "on and off" starting in 2009 but never graduated, according to school officials, was actually banned from the campus in 2012.

Ajayi was arrested for investigation of stealing an iPad, according to newly released campus documents. When questioned by campus police, Ajayi claimed the iPad was his.[/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard