Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the other man not being a suspect, can an admin please remove his photos I posted earlier? At the time I posted them MSM had stated he was involved and it appears they were mistaken and he has now been cleared.

IMO, the police moved very quickly. The delay in this case was due to her never being reported missing until sometime Thursday (I think afternoon). They needed warrants to get the phone info, time to receive it and figure out who she was talking. They moved insanely fast once they knew there was a person missing and got access to her stuff. They were at the house days ago, but testing the items they found took time.
And she was last texting him. How did he expect to get away with any of this. IT guy my arse.

He lied and lied and lied to LE. He admitted texting her (can't recall when he claimed they last texted), but he denied he looked at any of her SM accounts, denied even knowing what she looked like and denied that he ever
met her that night or any other.

He's high up there on the old Depravity Scale!
He told LE that they texted last on 6/16 at 6PM, that he didn't know what she looked like, in spite of him having photos of her.
What an idiot.
I don't think you have to be a Websleuther, or an IT professional to be aware of the trail that you leave with your phone. Idiot!

I fervently hope LE is keeping an eye on that guy AND investigating the fellow that left the awful review on airBnB.

There is something very wrong and I just don’t think POI acted alone

These crimes are almost invariably committed by a lone perpetrator.

A former FBI agent just echoed this on HLN.

“If you’re going to do something like this, you don’t invite an audience.”

Oh sweet Lord, why does this kind of thing keep happening? What is wrong with this world!?????? I’m sick to my stomach. The most evil form of human...doesn’t deserve to breathe. It’s for people like this that the death penalty is the only way to stop it...

That's what I want to know, too. He's, seemingly educated, and works in IT... he had to know about digital footprints.

Just because he was in IT doesn't mean he was good at it.

There are tons of incompetent, lazy people in every profession.

Thankfully, he was one of those losers. I'm glad Kenzie's family will have closure.

Last edited:
My internet took a crap during the presser and I missed a lot.

Did they say if they knew each other? What a motive might be?
He said that AA was the person she was in conctact w via text. He claimed he had never seen her/didn't know what she looked like but had pictures of her and he specifically said profile picture which leads me to believe they met online via some form of SM or dating app.

I'm getting database errors, trouble "liking" posts, etc. Maybe just an overload of members/posts ATM?

I couldn't get back on at all for awhile. Whenever there's a big case all the visitors want to get on and members can't get on! There were like 2,000 visitors in addition to us when I was trying 20 mins. ago.

Absolutely heartbreaking.
"His neighbors told detectives they had observed Ajayi on June 17 and 18 burning something in his backyard. Police recovered several charred items, including body parts and personal items belonging to Lueck."
RSBM Salt Lake man to be charged with murdering missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck

I hope and pray to God that necklacing wasn't involved, as it was mentioned in his "book."
No matter Kenzie's actions she did NOT deserve such a tragic ending to her life. Responsibility 100% falls on AA and no one else.

To bad the LE in Kentucky weren’t as vigilant and good as SLC force. They seem to have no idea what happened in the Spurlock case. Too bad they didn’t reveal anything to the public that may have helped in that case. They need lessons from this case. My condolences to the family and friends in this case.

He was in touch with her the day before she landed. This was stated at the presser. I believe that he did know her. He denied everything, but they found digital evidence to prove he was lying.

Yes, I understand this. But, I am wondering HOW they knew each other.....were they friends? They said something about her "profile photo" or something being on his phone which proved he was lying. What profile?

(Having major tech diffs here, keep getting “unexpected data base error, please try again”. Also taking eternity for pages to load. I’m guessing site overload with the Breaking SWAT situation, PC Update, etc. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issues?)

I am with you @justaparent . I believe he has done this before and expect to hear others he is linked too.

Such a disturbing, horrific outcome.

The chief of police did say they are investigating to see if others were involved.

There’s no doubt they will compare his life and actions with unsolved cases.

I personally do not think this was his first rodeo, even though he was incredibly stupid in his cover-up attempts. If it was his first, they may have stopped a serial killer before other lives were taken.

JMO

Some guy leaving told reporters he was aware of Kenzie knowing this guy and didn't like him or have a good feeling about him! Kenzie had talked to him about the POI. So they did know each other before this all happened :eek:

ETA: Yes, he had been in contact with police about it before today.

Salt Lake man to be charged with murdering missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck
<mod added link for information>

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure she was catfished by this guy and by the time she realized he wasn't who he said he was, she had already gotten into the car, he turned off her phone and from there on it was a horrific situation. RIP Kenzie. MOO

Same here.......Incoming readers are nearly crashing the WS site.....moo
happens at most of the hearings this week. glad WS is attracting so many guests but it does make it hard sometimes to post updates especially for those that cannot listen and watch these press conferences and other live events. I'm not complaining at all - I understand the traffic problem.

He
Yes, from the outside looking in we can see nothing but warning signs. Sadly, KL didn't see them. I can only hope after what KL went through it will open the eyes of others to never let their guard down. She had a lifestyle many of us cringe at but regardless she didn't deserve this.
He was charged with kidnapping my guess is she intended to just sit in his car and talk but this monster I’m sure took her against her will. Must have been text between them that went something like that and that’s why the kidnapping charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member