UT - Stetson Hallam for attempting kidnapping, Provo, 2010

This guy is so creepy. Please let him get a long prison sentence.

I wonder, if it is true about his juvenile record being sealed, if during the trial one of his victims from when he was a teenager could testify against him.

It is important (if true) that his crimes from the past are considered in his conviction.

If the victims are not allowed to testify and the judge will not allow the information from the past cases in then hopefully these brave women will step forward and tell their story to the media.

That way the judge or jury will feel pressure, even through they are not suppose to consider it, to convict him and keep him locked up.

I know this isn't supposed to be the way to do it but when it comes to predators like this creep we can't play fair. We have to protect ourselves from him any way we legally can and coming forward with stories about him from the past is perfectly legal.

This guy is so creepy. Please let him get a long prison sentence.

I wonder, if it is true about his juvenile record being sealed, if during the trial one of his victims from when he was a teenager could testify against him.

It is important (if true) that his crimes from the past are considered in his conviction.

If the victims are not allowed to testify and the judge will not allow the information from the past cases in then hopefully these brave women will step forward and tell their story to the media.

That way the judge or jury will feel pressure, even through they are not suppose to consider it, to convict him and keep him locked up.

I know this isn't supposed to be the way to do it but when it comes to predators like this creep we can't play fair. We have to protect ourselves from him any way we legally can and coming forward with stories about him from the past is perfectly legal.

I'm not a lawyer, so I too wonder by what/if any mechanism that information (if true, of course) could be introduced to the process - it certainly seems relevant as far as how the alleged perp should be sentenced if convicted (forms a pattern of behavior not a misunderstood prank).

I wonder if LE was considering his past or if they found more ominous signs in their searches and other investigation that perhaps the alleged perp had planned to harm his victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back