UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Krayzee_kat_ladee it may be tomorrow before you get verified. Tried to alert @Tricia.
I've already spoken with her tonight, there are a few things I need to do for that to happen and one of them is to get a very untrusting, and rightfully so family to provide some personal info as well. That may not happen, and if it doesn't, that's okay. I'll do what I can and join the discussions with the rest of you until that sweet girl is brought home.

I've already spoken with her tonight, there are a few things I need to do for that to happen and one of them is to get a very untrusting, and rightfully so family to provide some personal info as well. That may not happen, and if it doesn't, that's okay. I'll do what I can and join the discussions with the rest of you until that sweet girl is brought home.

Completely understandable. Protect your privacy, as you must.

Those are all things he could have had but chose to have a life of crime, imo.

I find it really sad bio dad seems to be left out of much of this. Despite not knowing his daughter, he’s still her father.

Yes, this makes me sad. He’s still her dad and still a victim. I hope the victim advocates are there for him as well.

I still think he could get away with a lot of travel relatively unseen by following the railroad tracks - say from the Pepsi Plant to alongside S640W all the way in to Hyrum and the JBS Meat plant area.

It goes past the skate park (he'd know it well), pas the baseball diamonds, completely through the golf course in a relatively obscure area that would not get a lot of foot traffic, through some industrial areas that would be quiet before dawn on a Saturday and through a couple of subdivisions, where he wouldnt be spotted by doorbell cameras.

I would encourage LE to look intensely along those lines. They are not much used and there are lots of old warehouses and sheds in the industrial areas

I still think he could get away with a lot of travel relatively unseen by following the railroad tracks - say from the Pepsi Plant to alongside S640W all the way in to Hyrum and the JBS Meat plant area.

It goes past the skate park (he'd know it well), pas the baseball diamonds, completely through the golf course in a relatively obscure area that would not get a lot of foot traffic, through some industrial areas that would be quiet before dawn on a Saturday and through a couple of subdivisions, where he wouldnt be spotted by doorbell cameras.

I would encourage LE to look intensely along those lines. They are not much used and there are lots of old warehouses and sheds in the industrial areas

I believe that they are going to check the train areas, boxcars...people have reported video feed from their businesses in that area.

Alexander Whipple definitely isn't going anywhere for right now.

There was discussion farther back that it could be a small bat, like about 18-24 inches, not a full-sized major leaguer bat.
A small metal bat could be an effective weapon and would be enough to get him the charge of a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon, which helped incarerate him and increase his bond

Something like this:

Google Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members