UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the sense KH has any specific unique insider info at all. I get the distinct impression rather that what she's been withholding or refusing to share are the sorts of fears and concerns others have freely shared which Susan expressed re JP--but which she is refraining from going public w and which KH feels are more privileged coming directly from her because she knew Josh personally. Hey as long as she's sharing all of this classified, top-secret info w LE it really wouldn't matter to me what else she reveals now except that she's discouraging others from actively looking for SP--and for someone who believes their friend is still alive, that seems odd, nor does she appear to shy away from cameras...

:parrot:

Call me cynical, but I think she has NO clue and is just close enough to want to insert herself into the situation. It's bothersome to me. Put up or shut up, IMO.

I don't get the sense KH has any specific unique insider info at all. I get the distinct impression rather that what she's been withholding or refusing to share are the sorts of fears and concerns others have freely shared which Susan expressed re JP--but which she is refraining from going public w and which KH feels are more privileged coming directly from her because she knew Josh personally. Hey as long as she's sharing all of this classified, top-secret info w LE it really wouldn't matter to me what else she reveals now except that she's discouraging others from actively looking for SP--and for someone who believes their friend is still alive, that seems odd, nor does she appear to shy away from cameras...

:parrot:

BBM. This is what I hope. IMO, regarding a search, she's merely repeating what I've heard from LE. Although I may have missed alot.

O/T My future SIL took a bad spill today snowboarding at Snowbird. Just had a chest tube put in for pneumothorax(sp). I may be making a long drive here shortly.

BBM. This is what I hope. IMO, regarding a search, she's merely repeating what I've heard from LE. Although I may have missed alot.

O/T My future SIL took a bad spill today snowboarding at Snowbird. Just had a chest tube put in for pneumothorax(sp). I may be making a long drive here shortly.

Hope she's ok SuziQ. Be careful!

Hope she's ok SuziQ. Be careful!

Oops sorry, I should have been more clear. It's my future son in law. I hope he's ok too. My daughter is stuck at the hospital by herself. Family on both sides live a bit a ways.

Oops sorry, I should have been more clear. It's my future son in law. I hope he's ok too. My daughter is stuck at the hospital by herself. Family on both sides live a bit a ways.

am thinking of him Suzi. will include your SIL to be in my bedtime prayers.

OT, Rush Limbaugh was 'rushed' to the hospital tonight. Not a fan, but don't wish that on anyone.

Bingo kiki.

Is there anything else Josh's Dad has said or done to show his concern for Susan? Did he ever say anything about Susan being gone and looking for her? How odd Josh's father went right into the villification protection mode.

Dad's divorce sounded ugly, and maybe he felt he could help Josh avoid all that legal hassle, huh.
Maybe his dad helped round up the well known lawyer? Maybe pulled strings? Maybe footed the bill? Hmmm JMO

Wow! I just noticed something that was pointed out on one of the local news channel's board posts. Has this already been discussed?

On this video at about the 4:00 mark:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCXDpQEfZm8[/ame]

The reporter is asking him what he has told his boys. He says something like I haven't told them anything. But... he also says, "By the time it all started, it was late, we were ready for bed..."

What?! I thought he was informed that his wife was missing during the day?! What incident is he referring to? When what started?

Wow! I just noticed something that was pointed out on one of the local news channel's board posts. Has this already been discussed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCXDpQEfZm8

The reporter is asking him what he has told his boys. He says something like I haven't told them anything. But... he also says, "By the time it all started, it was late, we were ready for bed..."

What?! I thought he was informed that his wife was missing during the day?! What incident is he referring to? When what started?

Your right that is what he says..I have watched this video numerous times and was like What ...strange comment, even stranger man....

He looks so confused when he's asked if there are campgrounds down there...

am thinking of him Suzi. will include your SIL to be in my bedtime prayers.

OT, Rush Limbaugh was 'rushed' to the hospital tonight. Not a fan, but don't wish that on anyone.

I am a fan of Rush Limbaugh and have been trying to stay close to news for an update. The last I heard was that it was serious. Going to bed soon. Hope you will let me know if you hear anything different. It would be greatly appreciated. I realize I'm asking this on the wrong thread, but this is the thread I come to the most lately. Have a great night you all. :)

I am a fan of Rush Limbaugh and have been trying to stay close to news for an update. The last I heard was that it was serious. Going to bed soon. Hope you will let me know if you hear anything different. It would be greatly appreciated. I realize I'm asking this on the wrong thread, but this is the thread I come to the most lately. Have a geat night you all. :)

I started a thread for it here, if you want to follow it. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4620610#post4620610"]Rush Limbaugh rushed to the hospital 12/30/09 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCXDpQEfZm8

Good catch. What a odd fumbling answer. Now, I have to ask - when did this interview occur? Was it the next day, a Tuesday, after Josh and boys got back from camping? So, you're saying the boys would not have started hearing any talk of Mom being missing until the calls to Josh were made, but he's saying "when this all started it was night. Could he be speaking of that Monday night after they returned from camping, and the interview occurred the next day?
Please don't make me look at his interview again.:sick:

I just closed the link but I can dig it up again. This video was taken by LE to use as some sort of evidence... and it was just after they got back. Also they did get back in the evening around 4-5pm.

I'll post the link in a second

Quiet around here today...

A few questions...One of the first reports I saw on tv was Kiirsi saying something along the lines that she has a hard time believing Susan could still be alive after all this time (hadn't been too horribly long at that point). Now she thinks she's been abducted and is out of state? I read that she must have had an "aha" moment that brought her to this realization. It seems that if this is the case, JP still is involved. We know he has done work in computer networking and real estate. Any other affiliations? Anyone know anything about his dad? He is definitely peculiar. What line of work is he in?

At the end of the video, the reporter says (regarding the PE Trails) "Are there campgrounds down there?"

Powell hesitates and he and the reporter end up talking over each other, but clearly he says "I guess there would be". Then he says "I guess I better go"--or words to that effect.

So he doesn't even know if there are campgrounds there, yet he took his kids out there in the middle of the night. Come on, dude......give it up already, Josh!

What in the world could Susan have told Kiirsi over the years that would lead her to believe she has been abducted and taken out of state. No one knows ahead of time if they are going to be abducted to talk about it. It just doesn't make any sense. A person doesn't just tell someone that they are going to abduct them. Unless Josh and his dad have Susan hidden somewhere in a basement, drugged, tied up against her will. I wouldn't put anything past Josh. This is the only thing that would make any sense as to what Kiirsi says. I just can't understand her reasoning at all. JMO

It's possible that she told Kiirsi what a nutjob Josh's father is, and how he is trying to ruin their marriage, but that's something we already kind of know. How in depth it goes, maybe is something only her very close friends know.

I don't think they would have told Susan outright that they were going to abduct her. I actually believe, like the majority, that she's not coming back alive. Sadly, there seems to be a lot to point in that direction. I'm just trying to lend a little insight as to why Kiirsi could possibly think she's been abducted. Maybe Josh has threatened to take the kids and run to his dad's and told Susan she would never see them again. The original intention could have been to knock her out and run with the boys. Something may have happened in the meantime to cause the wet spot (vomit? blood?). There goes the plan.

I don't think suggesting that she was abducted and taken out of state (dead or alive) is out of the realm of possibility, just not very likely. But stranger things have happened, and with Josh's father in the mix, who knows. I just hope LE have had a chance to check out his residence. Why the FBI isn't involved in this by now is beyond me. I think it's time to get the feds involved, personally.

Good catch. What a odd fumbling answer. Now, I have to ask - when did this interview occur? Was it the next day, a Tuesday, after Josh and boys got back from camping? So, you're saying the boys would not have started hearing any talk of Mom being missing until the calls to Josh were made, but he's saying "when this all started it was night. Could he be speaking of that Monday night after they returned from camping, and the interview occurred the next day?
Please don't make me look at his interview again.:sick:

I can't sit thru his interviews, either...just like a Cindy Anthony one to me...LOL

This same type of stuff is gettin' to me, too....and sorry, but Kiirsi is kinda not lookin too right, either. I understand she is trying to help find her "close" friend...so I'm not trying to attack her. But, it's almost like her page has TMI about her...pics of some kind of stiches she does...where she's from, what her husband does, etc.....she SAID it was about SUSAN. So members of the church and others can get comfort/updates...which is nice that she has an area for that. BUT, she has many other pages about herself and her family...why the need to go into it again???

She was also quoted as saying that she called Josh at 3 pm on Monday to "let him know about his wife".....he was "driving around with the boys" and it took 2 hours for him to get back home. I was under the impression the WHOLE family was thought to be missing?? How could she tell him about his "wife" being missing AND, why would she think no one ELSE called him to let him know?? PINGS...PINGS...PINGS !!!!

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...ley-woman-missing/a7vyloVCmkmkg_qSEhv08w.cspx

Apparently this is also her "Pieces of Me" site...she keeps everyone updated with what's going on in her life, etc. Starting from July of '07. I went thru each of the "updates".....it's funny that for being such "close friends", she NEVER once mentions Susan....and, seems she's a pretty "modernized" LDS....not that I'm an expert and have ONLY my "perceptions" of their life being a little more "structured" .....NO offense to anyone....I just didn't think movies like "Twilight" would be something of interest or acceptable....again, probably my ignorance.

http://crosscountryadventures.wordpress.com/

The family "camping trip" to Idaho in her Sept/Oct 2009 installation might be of interest....

Her "short story" in April 2009 is a bit bizarre....again, probably just my over active mind today....

Just IMO....somethings not fittin' there with me....

ETA : Just thought I needed to clarify...I'm by no means accusing anyone....except "you know who"....but thought the "camping" thing odd....maybe they told Josh about their trip when they returned...and it was just fresh in his mind about where Kiirsi and family went....maybe that's where he headed towards to take the body....

I wonder what happened between this interview from Dec. 14:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/susan-powell-missing-utah-mom-missing-week/story?id=9326774
"She's been gone for an entire week. I don't believe there can be any, very much hope left," a tearful Kiirsi Hellewell, Powell's best friend, told ABC News. "I'm trying to stay busy and not think about it. But I don't see how there's any way she can still be alive."

and her present beliefs from her blog.

Anyone know of anything I don't know? I hope she's right now.

One of the news articles quoted someone as saying she was "fasting and praying" about the marital issues and decided to stay (will get link)....maybe they took her somewhere to get "deprogrammed" because they felt she was being overly LDS....LOL
Josh's dad supposedly kept sending "anti-LDS" literature.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580882,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member