GUILTY UT - Tyerell Przybycien, 18, charged w filming & assisting 16 yr old's suicide, May 2017

Utah teen accused of filming friend’s suicide pleads guilty to child abuse homicide

A Utah teen accused of helping a teen girl die by suicide and filming the act has pleaded guilty to reduced charges.

Tyerell Przybycien, now 19, pleaded guilty Tuesday to child abuse homicide, a first-degree felony. He also pleaded guilty to having child *advertiser censored* on a cellphone that police searched after 16-year-old Jchandra Brown’s May 2017 death.

Ugh, horrible story. He is an evil individual, who should never see a free day again, in my humble opinion. He clearly helped a minor child end her life...which is unspeakable. Watching it? Filming it? Future serial killer if set free - again - my opinion only.

Ugh, horrible story. He is an evil individual, who should never see a free day again, in my humble opinion. He clearly helped a minor child end her life...which is unspeakable. Watching it? Filming it? Future serial killer if set free - again - my opinion only.

My son's friends went to school with him. Said he was crazy and weird - definitely could have been a serial killer in the making.

Utah teen who filmed girl’s suicide sentenced to prison

Utah teen who filmed girl’s suicide sentenced to prison

Provo • A 19-year-old man was sentenced to five years to life in prison Friday for helping a teenage girl hang herself and then filming the act.

Tyerell Przybycien apologized to Jchandra Brown’s mother and said he hoped him taking responsibility by pleading guilty would help everyone heal.

Five years. That just gives him time in prison to learn how to be a serial killer IMO. He'll come out with criminal tricks he didn't know before. I think we'll be reading about him in the future.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back