VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought it was Allister too who said that to Brad ???

FindAmy , I've never heard otherwise anywhere ..

Yes it was according to the Vanished documentary. Brad said Alister approached him and said "sorry about your sister" when nobody except Amy's family and the authorities knew about Amy at that time.

He also took a poly and they didn't have enough evidence to arrest him. He walked out and gave Amy's dad a 2 thumbs up. :shakehead:

I have no idea why Brad said anything about Alister Douglas the next morning. I have no idea if this was an error. The Bradleys began looking for Amy because they had made plans to have breakfast as a family. The waiter approached them and expressed regret about Amy being missing. Alister Douglas was in his room setting up his "I've been asleep since 1:00 AM alibi". Alister Douglas was in his room when the Royal Caribbean officials came to question him.

The Bradleys absolutely believe that their daughter is alive. They would not declare Amy dead.

Good morning.

FindAmy, I think you may have missed the point I was trying to make in those couple of posts... It's this: While putting that picture (that may most likely be Amy) out to the public, for whatever nefarious reason or purpose, one thing it did achieve is it created the notion that it's Amy (personally there's not a doubt in my mind) therefore it took away the option that the Bradleys could have had her declared dead. I'm not saying they would ever even think of doing that. I'm saying that if that picture didn't show up who knows what the Bradleys would have thought given the passage of time...ya know? IMO, those pictures covered more ground than originally suspected, most notably the protection from a huge lawsuit again the cruise line for an accidental falling overboard death. The pictures showing up took any of that future option off the table. The only way the Bradleys could successfully sue for a large amount now is to prove the cruise line was in on it and intentionally withheld important info. The only reason I brought up the scenario of a death lawsuit is bc it would have been fast & easy money that would have been substantial in amount & could have opened doors for investigative purposes. IMO, the only way to uncover the underbelly is by having the cash in which to entice looser lips...Afterall, isn't that why these types of underground people like what they do so much - for the money?

I have a question, though... Why is it that the Bradleys can't see the tapes from the disco? Or did they see them but they can't have a copy?

The Bradleys have copies of the tape from Chris Fenwick. The Bradleys don't have surveillance tapes from the ship.

I have come in contact with a person that knows some of the underground avenues in which prostitution rings used to advertise in the 90's. This contact has travelled the world. This person could maybe be able to provide certain "rings" to look into. I believe most of these adult sex vacay groups make their money not only by the exotic places & the girls shown for the week, but also by fresh meat... I think they rotate their girls from resort to resort, island to island, country to country. Maybe they keep one set of girls for a month, then send them somewhere else and bring in another group for a month, idk. I sort of think that in some exotic places where the skin & hair are statistically dark, that if a light skinned woman with different color eyes than the other women there may just be worth more for the sheer fact that she's different. Everybody wants what they can't have, therefore they may pay more. Throw in blonde hair & that'd add even more money to the pot. This stuff isn't being said to make it sound more salacious, it's truly how I feel. When I started looking at these sites with what looks like traveling girls, it kind of seems like there's a multitude of diversity so that the paying clients have their first choice, but not an abundance of each race. It sort of reminds me of an auction block, except most of these sites advertise a full inclusive rate.

The Bradleys have copies of the tape from Chris Fenwick. The Bradleys don't have surveillance tapes from the ship.

Thank you! Why don't they? I was confused there for a sec, was thinking the opposite, that they had surv but not disco. Brain fart... I know it's an ongoing investigation, yada yada...but couldn't FOI come into play? Maybe?

Have been trying to construct one canonical source/timeline for "key players" that are frequently discussed here. FA, your knowledge is invaluable. I welcome any corrections/additions you'd like to see made. My goal is, when it's done and confirmed to be accurate, to post it on the timeline thread started by Salem. It may help new folks -- I know it will help me to keep important people, dates, and businesses straight!

Will share draft in next post ...
That would be awesome!

Good morning.

FindAmy, I think you may have missed the point I was trying to make in those couple of posts... It's this: While putting that picture (that may most likely be Amy) out to the public, for whatever nefarious reason or purpose, one thing it did achieve is it created the notion that it's Amy (personally there's not a doubt in my mind) therefore it took away the option that the Bradleys could have had her declared dead. I'm not saying they would ever even think of doing that. I'm saying that if that picture didn't show up who knows what the Bradleys would have thought given the passage of time...ya know? IMO, those pictures covered more ground than originally suspected, most notably the protection from a huge lawsuit again the cruise line for an accidental falling overboard death. The pictures showing up took any of that future option off the table. The only way the Bradleys could successfully sue for a large amount now is to prove the cruise line was in on it and intentionally withheld important info. The only reason I brought up the scenario of a death lawsuit is bc it would have been fast & easy money that would have been substantial in amount & could have opened doors for investigative purposes. IMO, the only way to uncover the underbelly is by having the cash in which to entice looser lips...Afterall, isn't that why these types of underground people like what they do so much - for the money?

I have a question, though... Why is it that the Bradleys can't see the tapes from the disco? Or did they see them but they can't have a copy?

Tha Bradley family sued Royal Caribbean in March of 2002. The photographs weren't found until August of 2005.

Clearly AD was the last person seen with Amy Bradley. Two witnesses that saw Amy with AD after 5:30 A.M. in the elevator, and by another person around the disco, and offered coffee. I'm sure the drink was drugged.

Not to forget AD lied about not seeing Amy after 1:00 A.M. You don't have to lie unless you are hiding something.

Where are the crew/staff quarters adjacent to the staff elevator/disco area/where Amy was last seen with AD? Perhaps someone with a conscience will speak up and tell what they know, heard and have seen. Were other crew members questioned?

wasn't it discovered that the pictures were posted in 2002?

The Bradleys sued Royal Caribbean in March of 2002.

The photographs were discovered in August of 2005 and there was an investigation. We have, within the past few days, discovered that the photos also appeared on the website in December of 2002. The litigation involving Royal Caribbean was before the photos were posted or discovered. Life Insurance has never been a consideration for any actions by the Bradleys.

I want to know what Paul Baxter and Alexis Zaglanitis know about Amy Bradley and why they posted her photograph on their website from 2002 -2005.

attachment.php

Tabs1 & FindAmy - I just happened to be listening to the "Vanished" program on youtube while reviewing posts and it is Brad who says that it was Alistair Douglas who approached him that morning. It's in part 2 at about 2:44 into the video.
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6VnCGfQdpw&feature=share&list=ULP6VnCGfQdpw"[/URL]

Hope my link works!

Brad does say that Alister Douglas approached him the morning that Amy disappeared. He never said that Alister was there during that intial early morning search by the family. Alister returned to his room after being seen in the disco with Amy. The Bradley family frantically searched the ship and then the streets of Curacao for Amy. Royal Caribbean never announced to the crew or passengers that Amy was missing.

"Yellow" is frrrrreakin' C. R. E. E. P. Y.

I mean, seriously? What kind of employee of a major cruise line, who is not supposed to be fraternizing with a guest of same cruise, would not only disregard the rules set in place regarding what is expected of staff and blatantly tries grinding on the dance floor in front of everyone? IMO, that's a staff member that either thinks he is above the rules and therefore doesn't give a chit, or he's gotten away with similar things a multitude of times so he's comfortable & feels safe in his "job".

Here's Chris Fenwick's site:
http://chrisfenwick.com/home/2010/3/1/amy-bradley-is-missing.html

Here's Chris Fenwick's video showing Amy dancing:
http://chrisfenwick.com/home/2011/3/24/amy-bradley-video.html

There's no way this gal wasn't drugged. No way in hedoubletoothpicks. Just look how she's swaying in front of the elevator. I'd bet money on ghb playing a factor... Nothing in my research has shown Amy in such a "loose" light in which she'd allow a man to get so close to her behind with his arms around her waist. I'm only 1 of probably thousands that are looking at her case, and I only just begun, so there's no way IMO that I'm the only person to feel this way. I haven't seen a single picture prior to this cruise that even remotely suggested she wasn't prudish. I mean, I don't wanna get carried away here, but seriously there's no way her behavior in letting this cat grind like that was her normal behavior. Something had to be given to her to lower her inhibitions. Had to...

Thank you to Mr Chris Fenwick for standing up and doing the right thing.

FindAmy, do you have a list of the FBI teams that investigated this case initially vs who is still investigating today? Or is that confidential?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot