VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever put the person there obviously has a tie *somehow* to the house/area, but that doesn't mean the person's family knows anything about the house. If that makes sense?
My take is that there is an in law connection that WH has connecting him with the property that JH may not be aware of. She may know the person, but not the property.

ETA. Could also be a connection through drug activity... Speculation...

I don't know the answer to your question but it sounds like it's an investment property to me (as in Flip This House <modsnip>) Previous residents might have a link, I guess?

JMO

I understand that we're not allowed to sleuth the property but I'm curious as to why msm hasn't checked it out. When a piece of Chelsea Bruck's clothing was discovered on abandoned property reporters were all over it. At the very least people are going to wonder if the owner had something to do with AJ's disappearance.

On the BAJH FB page a couple of posters said they thought something was edited out from WH's sister's earlier comments that had to do with the property. It's all rumor of course, and I didn't notice anything myself so I'm not sure. Plus, JH said the family has no connection to the house or the area.

In any case, LE is on it and if there's anything significant about the property we'll hear about it eventually. I'm dropping the subject for now and reminding myself that coincidences do happen. This case has been so wacky that almost nothing will surprise me at this point. All I really want now is for LE to find whoever is responsible for killing AJ and bring them to justice. :(

I spoke with my Grams. She sends her love and wanted me to tell everyone how sorry she is.

There are no words to remotely say what I have been feeling since last night. I had to stop and go to bed. I am just SICK.

Prayers for all involved. I lost my sister and mother in the last couple of years, the two people that are my go to for anything.

I can not even put myself in a place to understand the pain for Zach, Beachen and JH. So I pray GOD will be your refuge.

I do mostly reading and learning and one day will be a sleuther. Seasoned sleuther just give me a place to search and I will exhaust it as best I can. I followed HG and was awaken to a horriable world I did not know existed, with so many missing people. I am hooked, will forever look and keep up with the silent ones. AJ touched my heart, a young lady that was beating the odds and going to be an asset to humanity. This is just unforgivable.

Sleuthers find this "blue or black Dodge Caravan " and lets slam this case closed and nail this person to the cross. The " blue or black Dodge Caravan" has to have a wealth of information. After that interview with WH yesterday I wonder if he confessed?

No wonder JH has acted so strange she has lost her daughter and must have suspected her husband, my dear GOD the guilt she must feel, I am so sorry.

Whoever put the person there obviously has a tie *somehow* to the house/area, but that doesn't mean the person's family knows anything about the house. If that makes sense?

Its a place in their memory
Maybe drove past many times!
knew it was vacant.
Maybe kept things there.
This is sure going to be very interesting!

(Just got caught up in the last thread and getting started over here, but just wanted to say wow, yall killed me with those balloons. Emotionally overwhelming, the support and messages to Zach have been amazing...I especially have appreciated the comments from step parents here lending their perspectives on relationship dynamics... I know I'm emotionally attached to a case when I start the day off crying...the balloons...

Hoping I myself can proceed in a scientific direction this morning. We'll see how long I can go before balling.)

Oh, and :balloon:

(Eta: ugh, my balloon is supposed to look like you guys'..mine has a silly happy face on it...:blushing: looking for correct image code, help, lol)

I mean, if WH actually did do it and all that speculation is true, I can definitely see this being an episode of an ID Discovery show in a couple years. I can totally imagine a dramatic narrator talking about his media interviews.

And the Title will be

GAME OVER

There are no words to remotely say what I have been feeling since last night. I had to stop and go to bed. I am just SICK.

Prayers for all involved. I lost my sister and mother in the last couple of years, the two people that are my go to for anything.

I can not even put myself in a place to understand the pain for Zach, Beachen and JH. So I pray GOD will be your refuge.

I do mostly reading and learning and one day will be a sleuther. Seasoned sleuther just give me a place to search and I will exhaust it as best I can. I followed HG and was awaken to a horriable world I did not know existed, with so many missing people. I am hooked, will forever look and keep up with the silent ones. AJ touched my heart, a young lady that was beating the odds and going to be an asset to humanity. This is just unforgivable.

Sleuthers find this "blue or black Dodge Caravan " and lets slam this case closed and nail this person to the cross. The " blue or black Dodge Caravan" has to have a wealth of information. After that interview with WH yesterday I wonder if he confessed?

No wonder JH has acted so strange she has lost her daughter and must have suspected her husband, my dear GOD the guilt she must feel, I am so sorry.

There was a reason they were living apart!

Good morning my sweet, sore-hearted sleuthers.

Today, I am going to try and take some comfort in the fact that AJ will receive some measure of justice. Her killer will be known, and will be charged appropriately. I believe this with all of my heart.

I would not be surprised if, should the ME confirm this is indeed AJ, that charges will come down shortly thereafter.

It is small comfort, I know. But when I think of Haleigh Cummings, Haley Dunn, Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, and countless other who were denied justice, in whole or in part...well. I'll take what small comforts I can find right now.

"It was found in waist-high grass beside a dilapidated house more than 50 miles from Hadsell's home."

After being there Wednesday the police terutned Thursday to start searching the area around 8am, then the remains were found around 10am according to the above link. (Imo, this possibly speaks to me about the possible conditions of the remains. Jmo)

Per the above link, yesterday they seemed to be "focusing most of their attention on a heavily wooded area behind the small house."

Guess there wont be any interviews from Wesley (game over) Hadsell today!

Can someone who has been following along better with the key players in msm please pm me? Or just post here - I just have so many questions I don't want to clog you guys up. I have not been paying attention to which friends/relatives are speaking out in MSM or on the FB page. I know Wendy is his sister who has spoken to the media, Katherine is their mother (I think?). AJ's two friends have spoken a few times, and her cousin. Who else has been in MSM?

Was his boss ever quoted in MSM? I recall Ms. Jasek of maybe NewsChannel 3 mentioning that she spoke to a dispatcher at the white truck plumbing company, the afternoon of the pond search, but that's it. Longwood's statement, her friends who had the service on the baseball field and a school official then, at the subtle and heart breaking ceremony they had for her, Hampton Roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler