VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys believe the fundraising, "money grab" is so horrendous, why continue to give it more publicity?

Dietrich Bonhoffer said it best when he said the following:

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

I had a Galaxy s5 and it and the Galaxy note 4 I now have both have this option already in their settings. You press the power button quickly three times and it sends a front facing pic, a back pic, audio clip, and GPS location to 4 emergency contacts in your phone. It's pretty easy to accidentally set it off and I've given my husband and parents a couple scares lol. But I would absolutely recommend it. My husband always calls right away and make sure it's just a false alarm but it gives me such a peace of mind knowing he would know if something wasn't.
Well dang. Like a gooberI just had to try it, never knew about it and never set anything up either so I thought I'd see if it b r ought up a menu. Ummm... So just whom did I send this to? *D'oh* *headsmack*

Ive yet to hear what excuse WH gave to his boss for being late from lunch that day. I think many of us have a sneaking suspicion about the real reason, but Id be very surprised if he doesnt try to toss that out there in future interviews....provided that there are any.

No, found in the tall grass outside :(

But I am still wondering if she might have been in a very shallow grave. Perhaps portions became visible and she was discovered. Buy it is hard to believe she would not be at least partially buried or covered or hidden. JMO

New information about the house to be reported by WAVY at five.

Well dang. Like a gooberI just had to try it, never knew about it and never set anything up either so I thought I'd see if it b r ought up a menu. Ummm... So just whom did I send this to? *D'oh* *headsmack*

If you hadn't set up the list of emergency contacts within that setting then you haven't sent it to anyone. On my note 4 it is under settings, Safety Assistance and then send help messages. From there you choose to turn that feature on and set up your contacts. Whenever it does send out messages it does it as a group text so you will be able to see it in your text thread. :)

Did WH ever say 7-11 or just gas station?

He stated/claimed both (but separately) in the podcast interview-

7-11: He claimed police had a 7-11 surveillance video on a phone.

Gas station: He claimed that AJ met him at a gas station in order for him to give her money.

But I am still wondering if she might have been in a very shallow grave. Perhaps portions became visible and she was discovered. Buy it is hard to believe she would not be at least partially buried or covered or hidden. JMO

Especially since it took either 2 hours (hampton roads msm said they started at 8am then found her at 10) or 4 hours (13newsnow msm says they started at 6am) to find her upon returning to search that specific area Thursday morning (per today's new reports).

If you hadn't set up the list of emergency contacts within that setting then you haven't sent it to anyone. On my note 4 it is under settings, Safety Assistance and then send help messages. From there you choose to turn that feature on and set up your contacts. Whenever it does send out messages it does it as a group text so you will be able to see it in your text thread. :)
Well, the husband just called and said "What was that?" I'm afraid SWAT is next... (nooooooo)

I do have ICE (in case of emergency) people in my contacts, but I never heard of this on my Note4, nor have found the setting you mentioned. Hmmm...

He stated/claimed both (but separately) in the podcast interview-

7-11: He claimed police had a 7-11 surveillance video on a phone.

Gas station: He claimed that AJ met him at a gas station in order for him to give her money.

And then they stared at each other for a half an hour.

IMO, it's not the time to bash JH and say she's a bad mother for letting WH around her kids.

If this is AJ and WH is responsible, this is a decision JH will regret for the rest of her life. Please, it's not the time to crucify her right now. The remains of her CHILD have likely been found.

I think often, when people are grieved or in shock or just have too much to keep up with, they delegate things. Also, there is no confirmation that the remains are AJ's. To accept the death of a child is a difficult thing. Hope dies so very hard. I am inclined to cut this mother a break. However, I do well know that almost every outcome in a child's life is seen somehow by some people as being the fault of the mother: Her choices. Her bad parenting. Her poor selection in men. It really does not matter. It is the way of the world, isn't it? To blame the mother, ultimately, as if the biological fact of being a mother somehow gifts a woman with some sort of magical fairy net that she can cast over their children forever, protecting them from all harm.

Such are the symbolic dreams of a perfect world!

And then they stared at each other for a half an hour.

I dont think AJ had any choice in that regards. Ive heard it said many times and from many people that the dead seem to stare at us.

I think that stuck with WH...monster that he may well be.

It breaks my heart to say that even if I am just putting words to what many of us have already thought.

I think often, when people are grieved or in shock or just have too much to keep up with, they delegate things. Also, there is no confirmation that the remains are AJ's. To accept the death of a child is a difficult thing. Hope dies so very hard. I am inclined to cut this mother a break. However, I do well know that almost every outcome in a child's life is seen somehow by some people as being the fault of the mother: Her choices. Her bad parenting. Her poor selection in men. It really does not matter. It is the way of the world, isn't it? To blame the mother, ultimately, as if the biological fact of being a mother someone gifts a woman with some sort of magical fairy net that she can cast over their children forever, protecting them from all harm.

Such are the symbolic dreams of a perfect world!
O/T -- Well, to be fair, this situation could easily be about a father and his bad choices for bringing in a "love interest" before making sure the children are safe. People do a lot in the name of love, or what passes for love. JMO

I dont think AJ had any choice in that regards. Ive heard it said many times and from many people that the dead seem to stare at us.

I think that stuck with WH...monster that he may well be.

It breaks my heart to say that even if I am putting words to what many of us have already thought.

Yikes, wow.

See post 605, Bessie. Not publicizing. Hoping to get the message across to them that the money they make will not equal the loss of sympathy and good will that kind-hearted people might have had for them. That may be a naive hope though.

I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Could they be continuing fundraising for funeral expenses? But can not say that until it is confirmed that the body found yesterday is her?

In my experience with drug addicts, they arent exactly known for keeping up with dates and holidays.

Ive thought this as well.

It could have totally slipped what passes for WH's mind, especially if he and JH werent talking all that much.Im 100 percent sober and have been for years but I would be LOST without my wife to remind me of dates/holidays/vacations etc.

I'll point at that WH didnt seem to even think twice about breaking into a strangers home.

I think he would give even less pause to breaking into a home he may have still considered as his own.

Is that you, honey?

lol my husband is the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members