VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, don't want to see that red found deceased in the title line.

Such sad news. I will be keeping her family in my prayers. I don't post too often I generally just read what you lovely people post and I just want to thank you all so very much for the hard work you do. I'm sure AJ is incredibly grateful for all of you. I feel like this is happening so often in VA it's terrifying. Keep an eye on your precious kids and teach them how to take extra steps for safety.

RIP AJ. You did not deserve this. You deserved a long and happy life. Zach, we are all thinking of you and are very sorry that this tragedy happened to AJ.

What's left of my heart is crushed.
Dearest ((((((((Zach)))))))), I know words mean little at a time like this, but it's all I have. I send you and your amazing family my most heartfelt condolences, along with all the strength and grace you both need and deserve for the road that lay ahead.
Your beautiful, precious Anjelica is a ForeverAngel, who gained her wings long before her time.
I am so truly sorry....
:tears: :cry:

Fly high and free AJ....
May you rest in peace, Beautiful One....
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry for swearing but what an absolute **** couple of days. Just unbelievable sorrow :anguish:

Zach, I wish I could wrap my arms around you right now.

:candle: :deepbreaths: :cry:

(((hugs))) Just heartbreaking. Such a tragic end to a bright, beautiful young woman's life.

Now we work to seek Justice for you AJ!

Jumping off your post, I have a question for long-time case followers. Well, first let me preface. It seems crazy to me to put a body on your own property if you are the perp. But again, stranger things have happened. My question is this. Is it rare (or has it happened several times that anyone can recall) that the person who turns out later to be found guilty has hidden the body of the victim on his/her own property? I just find that so unlikely, but then I haven't followed many cases. TIA. And I'm not pointing fingers at the property owner at all. Just asking a general question.

Hi, there was one in the UK, 13 year old Tia Sharpe. Her step grandad was the guilty person and he hid her body in the loft/attic. He was interviewed in his front room by the media, all the while her body was above them. And the interview was several days after he had put her there. Dreadfully sad case.

Edited to add:
I'm so so far behind, only on page 16. Then jumped to 32 just in case any update and now heard the sad news. My post seems so irrelevant sat in the middle of all the condolences. I'm so very sorry to AJ's family. May AJ rest in peace on the most softest pillow.

Im glad she was found!

If WH did this how could he leave HIS DAUGHTER Out there.
what a guy!

Anyone in the area know if the ground was frozen around that time. VA had much colder weather than they typically experience. He may or may not have been prepared for that.

March 2nd and 3rd was cold in Franklin Va according to almanac.com

Lows were in the 20s with mean temperatures of 37 on the 2nd and 33 on the 3rd.

March 4-5th was in the 70s but still had lows at freezing or below.

March 6th had a low of 19 degrees with a maximum of 32.4

March 7th had a low of 18 degrees and a high of 52

March 8th-12th was back in the high 60's/low 70s.

Such a tragedy for so many.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Rest in peace, Anjelica Marie HOFFER.

As painful as it must have been, I'm so glad Zach was there with you yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname