VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few have mentioned that they would feel really awful if they accused WH of being guilty and he was in fact innocent.

I won't feel bad about it at all. I would say ' Sorry that I doubted you Man, but you brought it on yourself.' I don't feel bad at all about calling him out as my number one suspect. I am not basing my suspicions on rumors or gossip. I am going by his own past criminal record, his own weird, inconsistent statements, his trying to cover up things, his illegal actions, hiding ammo, using drugs, breaking and entering, and his fluctuating timelines.

So NO< I will not feel bad at all if I am wrong. I have not accused anyone else because there is no weirdness piled up in their closets in the same way as in his. JMO :cow:

Completely agree.

However, I truly don't think there's ANY chance he was not somehow involved. He has played games with LE since day one, changed his story, said they would "never" find the gun, coincidentally happened to find AJ's clothes and jacket, had work in Franklin, etc. He has been cocky since the start of all of this. GAME OVER, WH.

Biggest factor for me is his sister losing trust in him after remains were found.

Also, I have had to learn to 'appreciate' tattoos since my lovely 22 yr old daughter has a rose on her wrist and a musical clef behind her ear now.. :slap:

I feel your pain, my daughter has several and I loathe every one of them. She's an adult, college graduate and makes her own money, what can you do but grin and bear it, lol.

Omg, that is hilaaaarious. (This is not a funny situation here of course, but a little levity on topic on a very very heavyhearted day.
O/T, I watch all the tattoo shows----so many of the artists have neck tattoos, can't say I recall any of them (like Nunez, Kat Von D (she has facial stars though) etc etc having eyelid tattoos though...)

It is my understanding that "Game Over" on the eyelids is in regard to being dead. When you're dead your eyes are closed, hence "Game Over".

I was just thinking maybe inside his psychotic clouded mind all he needed to go that extra step is a distant memory of "oh I hate asians anyway." Maybe he didn't see her as a "daughter" in the heat of the moment, whatever led to a heat of a moment imo. I feel like there is just sooo much we do not know. Which is freakin scary because we know a good amount that IS scary.

Thing is........ He didn't see her as his daughter because SHE IS NOT his daughter. That bond isn't there with some of these guys. I don't think he cared about these kids. Having this family made him LOOK good. He flaunted it.
I do not think he was MR WONDERFULL at home.
JMO

Is there a link to watch the statement from the family this evening? TIA

This will be interesting....sorry. I thought it was ok....still learning!

The mods will cut you some slack since you are new, I'm sure... now someone like me with over 10,000 posts who knows better, no leverage whatsoever. :wink:
(This is no $kjt either!)

Eta: 10,999, yikes. Here's what I would like to make for my 11,000 Post:
(See next)

I hav been thinking about AJ all day as I ran errands. Hoping that it wasn't her that they found. Sigh, life is just so unfair. From all I read about her and the pictures I have seen she loved life , and her enthusiasm for her friends, sisters and her life just radiated from her. This is one of those days that the world seems so heavy. I don't understand , but I know the person or people that did this to her will be punished. Thinking of you Zach and all of the rest of her family that loved her so much. Hugs.

Please disregard if this is way out there, but I believe some of us sleuthers early in the case found that there was a pattern with WH's specific eyelid tattoos connecting with the Aryan Brotherhood. If WH was part of this, and adopted a half asian daughter, would there be a guilty conscience (however f'ed up) ?

There is nothing in published literature that I could find that links a game over eyelid tattoo with the AB. The only mention is speculation in response to an unrelated forum user's question about someone he met in prison (who could have been WH for all we know). From wikipedia:
Voluntary facial tattoos signify that the bearer does not expect to be released back into normal society within his lifetime, and will usually consist of tattoos on the eyelids of messages such as "Don't Wake Me Up."

Just sending love and light to Zach again and all that knew and loved AJ. I hope that wherever Zach is right now, he is hanging in there as best as can be expected and is somehow comforted on this terrible terrible day. May AJ never be forgotten.

:grouphug:

It's interesting to see the interview posted in black and white. Here is the interview with Wendy Stokes transcribed by rev.com.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Les: Right now Angelica Hadsell's adoptive father, Wesley Hadsell, is sitting in jail on charges connected to AJ's disappearance.
Speaker 2: News Channel 3's Nadeen Yanes spoke to Hadsell's sister who says she is losing faith that he's involved. She is live in our control room with more.
Les: Nadeen, you just spoke with her over the phone right?
Nadeen: I did Les. Wendy Stokes told me just a few hours ago that she had blinders on when it came to her brother, Wesley. For weeks now, she supported him adamant that he would never hurt AJ, but as her brother sits in jail and the story continues to develop up until today when a body was found, she says her trust in her brother is fading away.
Wendy: Of course I'm not judge and I'm not jury. I'm not saying that he's guilty and I'm not saying he's innocent. But it's really hard to have faith in someone when they can't be honest.
Nadeen: Just hours after human remains were found during a search for 18 year old Angelica Hadsell, Wendy Stokes tells me she's giving up on her brother, Wesley Hadsell.
Wendy: My throat hit my stomach when they said there was a body found. I'm trying to keep everything I need to hope that it's not her.
Nadeen: Do you have a gut feeling that this is AJ?
Wendy: I don't know. I just know that my brother had told me he worked in Franklin.
Nadeen: Hadsell who already has a long history of felonies is in jail right now facing several more felonies connected to AJ's disappearance including breaking and entering and obstruction. Since his arrest, Wendy says she's had her brother's back. Believed him when he says he was just trying to find his daughter. That was until today.
Wendy: I've always had faith in my brother. No matter what. Every time he's gone to jail, every time he's been to prison, every time he's gotten in trouble, I've always had faith in him. I've always told him to keep his head up. It doesn't matter what people say because he was a good person. Just do the right thing because I always had faith in him, but with everything that already come out and the charges he's already got on him...it's hard to keep that faith.
Nadeen: Do you think he's involved?
Wendy: I don't know anymore. At one time I didn't think he was. But now I don't know.
Nadeen: Earlier you told me you did.
Wendy: In my heart I don't want to believe he did, but there's things that when you start seeing on TV places they're looking, things that have been said. I'm his sister...You never want to think that anybody in your family could ever do anything like this.
Nadeen: Now from jail Wesley has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations red flags have popped up. She says that his story kept changing and that he asked her to put up a Go Fund Me page for him wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ. She says she doesn't want to convict her brother but as of right now all faith in him is gone. Live in the control room Nadeen Yades, News Channel 3.

I feel your pain, my daughter has several and I loathe every one of them. She's an adult, college graduate and makes her own money, what can you do but grin and bear it, lol.

I totally understand. My son has several,too and is a college graduate with 2 businesses. Every time, I see him, I comment on how I think he should get them removed,lol

I have no words right now. I feel quite angry. Trying to formulate my thoughts... having a hard time.

:floating:

I've had my gut wrenching sob, now I'm angry as well. And this is such an understatement it's ridiculous but I'm trying not to get in trouble here. :stormingmad:

CONGRATS...you are awesome. Thank you for your help!

Thing is........ He didn't see her as his daughter because SHE IS NOT his daughter. That bond isn't there with some of these guys. I don't think he cared about these kids. Having this family made him LOOK good. He flaunted it.
I do not think he was MR WONDERFULL at home.
JMO

Right. He saw her as "his Asian".

CONGRATS...you are awesome. Thank you for your help!

I'm assuming you're referring to me re: 11,000 posts, and if so, thank you so much (if not, disregard :blushing: ) but hardly a reason to celebrate today. Thanks anyway though!

Eta: I do want to celebrate you guys though! You guys are awesome. :)

Thanks again to websleuths for providing this wonderful platform/community.

This was beyond a doubt one of the longest running threads that I've ever started. This was really...personal to me. So much so that I had to stop following the case. I just hope....I don't know what to say. Everything....and all my very best to her family and friends. Now let's make this death meaningful. I pray her death isn't in vain.

I very much appreciate you bringing AJ to WS. Obviously we were all hoping for a GOOD outcome but no matter how painful this is, we're all better off in some way for "knowing" AJ as much as we could, through this forum, from Zach coming on board, and hearing from people who's kids went to school with her, etc.

Now... #justice4AJ amen??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member