VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been noticing a lot of posts that tie in to personal tragedy. So many of us here at WS have overcome loss and personal tragedy and I really think that is a good thing for Zach to also be aware of too. Although we've never met in person, i can tell most of you guys are very strong individuals.

Her phone was not "officially" found, that I have heard. We (DH & I) do believe it was found due to the fact the police only searched about 25% of IOW and stated they would not be back the following day. It's kind of a "coincidence" that all of the evidence ceased being found when he got incarcerated.

Whoa there, at first I thought you meant the other DH, LOL!

Yes, I can see that too, assuming what we know is accurate, it makes sense, which still leaves the question open, then why would she have cleaned in places she usually doesn't?

Could it be it wasn't AJ doing the cleaning?

I agree FindHG. I hope we are correct, kind of. No matter how much I try to think of a different scenario, all of the things I know about WH won't let me. It's just that I can't find motive. Someone mentioned before that the motive was that AJ was just young and pretty. OK, I get it, but it seems to me that it was something else.
Possible motives in my head:

1. AJ having experienced some college and maybe met some college students that do coke, she may have realized the signs of a coke user and confronted JH about him. Maybe she is the reason they broke up. Being that he has a daughter with JH he could no longer see often, he was angry at AJ for keeping him from his bio daughter who lived with JH.

2. Perhaps AJ had been sexually abused early in in WH's relationship with JH and AJ was going to come forward about it.

Still thinking but wanted to post before phone dies

The blue minivan in the twitter picture is not a Dodge Caravan, according to Mr.Mountain Kat. He has a great eye due to his profession. Dodge Caravan's angle at the back...this mini-van has a straight edge.

JMMKO

ETA: Of course, we don't know that the vehicle seen leaving the Franklin house actually WAS a Dodge Caravan...just that a witness SAID that it was.

The van in the twitter pic looks like a Chrysler Town and Country mini van.

Hi Everyone,

I will be closing this thread in a few minutes to open a new one so you may want to hold off on posting until the new one goes up.

Tricia

Please continue the discussion on the new thread RIGHT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members