VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ideas! I also think he could have taken out cash so his debit/CC couldn't be tracked. If he needed gas to go longer distances or he was going to be doing a lot of travel, he would have been easily tracked by gas station transactions.

Agree wholeheartedly. Having served time in prison, he would have been privy to the criminal chatter in the yard - which, in my working experience, usually amounts to criminals regaling one another with their misadventures in the free world. They learn from each other's mistakes, and even a not so bright inmate comes out with a few lessons learned. Jmo

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Thank you button wasn't enough! I'm just glad to know I didn't dream that. Do we know what JH drives? I don't know if we can talk about that here or not. Just thought it might be relevant to know all the vehicles to which the family had access.

We are indeed limited to what we can discuss and WHO we can discuss and/or sleuth here publicly.

My first (and probably only) post for the day. No new information has been released yet, as far as I could tell.

I think the police know what is up with the vehicle spotted at the unoccupied house as they are not searching for it and have not requested the public's help in doing so.

It will probably stay quiet until an official COD is announced, then I feel everything will be blown wide open.

I feel bad that Zach has to go through this, especially with all of the added drama. I am glad that there are people nearby to give him strength through this including members of this forum. I know this is not easy, but please continue to allow those who care deeply about you and through you, AJ, help you carry this burden! I hope it does not take a second longer than necessary for you to finally recieve answers!

I have full faith in LE in this investigation. They are doing an amazing job!

I wish I had more to add to the discussion currently, but I personally don't have anything new to say. Time is the only thing that will give answers, at this point.

JMO

Seriously doubting the rental theory after reading up on rental policies. Most major companies require ADDITIONAL identification like a bill, passport, airline ticket, etc if using a debit card to pay. Unless someone used a stolen credit card, i doubt the van was rented. I think WHS knows who's van it is imo

We're all gonna be in trouble when Mom gets here.

Oops I meant mods. Just feels like a childhood flashback, struggling following the rules. :) And if you need a mod PM or report the post in lieu of commenting in thread. Jmo in my experience here at WS for many moons.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I've followed many cases here (didn't always comment or have my heart sucked into the case like with AJ, baby Delano Wilson, Tori Stafford, Jenise Wright, Tim Bosma, Jasmine Moody and goodness... so many others) but I've followed so many I can pretty much set my watch by what's going on at any point of the case.

Right now we're at the point where we're all waiting for the ME to release the COD and the TOD (and sometimes that comes with the most horrific details it's almost as painful as getting news of the positive ID) or a break in the case and an arrest... and while we wait, crazy, awful, nasty rumors will be swirling all over the place on SM and on vulture sites looking to gain followers and/or subscribers. The longer it takes the ME to release their report, the more the rumors build by said vultures.

This is always a GOOD time to go back over what we think we know, and look at it again in light of what we know now (AJ is in fact deceased, was found an hour away, etc.). Instead of... bringing said rumors back here.

Seriously doubting the rental theory after reading up on rental policies. Most major companies require ADDITIONAL identification like a bill, passport, airline ticket, etc if using a debit card to pay. Unless someone used a stolen credit card, i doubt the van was rented. I think WHS knows who's van it is imo

I totally agree. It is very very hard to rent a car without a major cc. Even if u want to pay cash they insist on having the card and valid ID in case u never return it. Or return it with damage.

I am stuck on the personal theory that WH, being a career con man, 'borrowed' someones car without their permission. He could have taken their keys while they were sound asleep and used the car until sunrise. A family member, neighbor, party buddy. ex-gf, or current gf even. Which is why his sister suddenly did her 180 on her belief in his innocence. JMO

I totally agree. It is very very hard to rent a car without a major cc. Even if u want to pay cash they insist on having the card and valid ID in case u never return it. Or return it with damage.

I tend to agree about a rental. Even if it was rented to someone other than the person who took AJ away, eventually it would be tied back to that person through friends, family, co-workers, etc. I think IF the dark colored van spotted at the house a few weeks ago IS actually connected, it's a borrowed van. Honestly though, right now I feel like it's a rabbit hole.

And THIS kids........... all y'all know what I'm talking about.....

Is why WS has TOS and strict rules when it comes to rumor and heresay and nonsense... that are enforced without apology. Be thankful for it.

WS is victim friendly and that applies without exception until or unless a family member or other is named BY LE as a suspect or POI. It's the way it should be, and I know I appreciate it SO much. It's what sets WS apart from so many other true crime forum discussions. It's why Zach felt so much support and encouragement here (and many other family members, I assure you).

(and no, I didn't listen to anyone's podcast but I know the game, it's not new, and I know how it upsets people for the sake of upsetting people and gaining new followers.)

Just wanted to say that. Mods, y'all rock. Thank you for doing what you do. (even when you have to remove one of my own thoughtless comments) ;)

I've followed many cases here (didn't always comment or have my heart sucked into the case like with AJ, baby Delano Wilson, Tori Stafford, Jenise Wright, Tim Bosma, Jasmine Moody and goodness... so many others) but I've followed so many I can pretty much set my watch by what's going on at any point of the case.

Right now we're at the point where we're all waiting for the ME to release the COD and the TOD (and sometimes that comes with the most horrific details it's almost as painful as getting news of the positive ID) or a break in the case and an arrest... and while we wait, crazy, awful, nasty rumors will be swirling all over the place on SM and on vulture sites looking to gain followers and/or subscribers. The longer it takes the ME to release their report, the more the rumors build by said vultures.

This is always a GOOD time to go back over what we think we know, and look at it again in light of what we know now (AJ is in fact deceased, was found an hour away, etc.). Instead of... bringing said rumors back here.
Excellent points. Yesterday, I went back and read the first thread here for AJ in light of what we now know. It was a very interesting exercise!

My first (and probably only) post for the day. No new information has been released yet, as far as I could tell.

I think the police know what is up with the vehicle spotted at the unoccupied house as they are not searching for it and have not requested the public's help in doing so.

It will probably stay quiet until an official COD is announced, then I feel everything will be blown wide open.

I feel bad that Zach has to go through this, especially with all of the added drama. I am glad that there are people nearby to give him strength through this including members of this forum. I know this is not easy, but please continue to allow those who care deeply about you and through you, AJ, help you carry this burden! I hope it does not take a second longer than necessary for you to finally recieve answers!

I have full faith in LE in this investigation. They are doing an amazing job!

I wish I had more to add to the discussion currently, but I personally don't have anything new to say. Time is the only thing that will give answers, at this point.

JMO

BBM. Totally agree. I'm having a hard time speculating about her cause of death. It's like buying trouble. What is real and true is awful enough without entertaining all the possibilities. I don't know. They all run around my thoughts. I just can't post them. It's too heavy. (I'm not suggesting others stop, I'm just agreeing that I'll probably be fairly quiet too, until we have a COD and a suspect or two to discuss.)

Are we allowed to quote Twitter posts here?
Whose Twitter posts? In any case, you can only "quote" MSM tweets. You can link to a victim's or suspect's only.

I think the man who was commenting on SM is just a foreman at the company, He is not the owner of the company. I've also seen a co-worker of WH make comments about him on SM saying WH worked in IOW and Franklin area. :moo:

Ok, I know this is a silly question, but this is my first time asking posting or asking but what is SM? I have seen it posted several times. I have figured most things out but this one stumps me lol.

This is just a 100% random thought but do you think I could give people my cell phone number and then just livestream myself answering their phone calls for 3 hours? I can be a podcaster.

For real though I could totally field calls about this case masterfully.

I'd totally listen to you, and I bet you wouldn't be the slightest bit annoying.

Ok, I know this is a silly question, but this is my first time asking posting or asking but what is SM? I have seen it posted several times. I have figured most things out but this one stumps me lol.
Social media, i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and so forth.

Yoo hoo, FindHG, there is some MSM coverage of today's softball tournament if you feel so inclined to do one of your lovely media summary/snippet posts. Ahem, just a suggestion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11