VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, did he mean the car door key? So how do you get into the truck, just never lock it?? What am I missing?

Sorry Katy, you made me lose my spot. I'm trying to do two things at once. Yes that is odd. Also, that there was only one key for the truck. He said he left it in the mail box, and made a big deal about how he only left the ignition key, and not the door key.

Here a link to Zacks post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11616308#post11616308

Sorry Katy, you made me lose my spot. I'm trying to do two things at once. Yes that is odd. Also, that there was only one key for the truck. He said he left it in the mail box, and made a big deal about how he only left the ignition key, and not the door key.

Here a link to Zacks post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11616308#post11616308

Just have to comment on that for my friends here, as well as those who might reading incognito. Please, please, please dont ever leave your car keys in the mailbox.Yes it might be a federal offense to open the mailbox but thats one of the first places a thief would look IMO

My feeling was that this was written by someone else, too.

I think sometimes the funeral home will right them as well. It might cost a little extra.

shame you dont have a degree in computer programming.I sure could use some help with my java homework :)

You would most definitely FAIL the class if you depended on me for that! lol Oh, and Math...allergic to it! :happydance:

There is no excuse for that obit. Just like there is no excuse that a happy, healthy, thriving 18 year old should have an obit. IMO

Yeah, did he mean the car door key? So how do you get into the truck, just never lock it?? What am I missing?

That's what saying. He went into great detail about how he only left the ignition key, AND NOT THE DOOR KEY. I don't know why , but I was puzzled by it

If that's the case then it's doubly wrong; there are other family members who could have written AJ's obituary if JH couldn't, as you did for your stepfather. To allow an ex-con who knew AJ far less than her own family to pursue his own agenda and "choose" who to add and who to snub is despicible. He's trouble.

My feeling is that JH is a quiet personality, and is easily overshadowed by those with strong personalities. WH and his family are all demonstrably strong personalities. At this time, JH is even more overcome by grief, sadness and doubt. I'm sure she turned everything over to someone who promised to handle it. I don't think it was the spokesperson. I think it was someone with a different agenda.

Besides, it appears JH finally did make a stand to get WH out of the house. And now look what's happened! What a lesson that could be. The wrong one, but I couldn't fault her for thinking that way.

But what I'm also saying is: why if he gave her the truck did she not have her own key? Why did he have to leave her one? Why not just have another made if he gave her the truck.

He said he left the key because he knew she needed the truck on Tuesday?

That's what saying. He went into great detail about how he only left the ignition key, AND NOT THE DOOR KEY. I don't know why , but I was puzzled by it

I think he meant the HOUSE Door key. JMO Which is even more troubling that he points it out, like implying he did nit have a door key and was not inside the home.

My son has had 3 F-150's over the years. Never had as separate door key for the car.

Did you see the odd spacing? I checked the web sites source code and it looks like the Obit was submitted via an online form as a premium obituary.

The extra spacing could be from user error OR from taking someones name out and not backspacing enough times.

Web Design is what Im going to school for.

If you have Mozilla Firefox, all you have to do is right click on the page, then click View Page Source.All the HTML code is then viewable in a new window.

Very respectfully commenting, but I'm a professional web developer and I'm not sure what you mean by the significance of extra spacing/backspacing. This is a templated website (Drupal to be specific) and was submitted as content on a form (a la Wordpress), but the text was probably emailed to the content manager. Sorry if I'm missing the point though.

But what I'm also saying is: why if he gave her the truck did she not have her own key? Why did he have to leave her one? Why not just have another made if he gave her the truck.

He said he left the key because he knew she needed the truck on Tuesday?

Yep, nothing makes sense with his stories. If she needed it Tuesday then why take it over on Monday morning? I guess he had to go get his work truck anywa, so why even mention it?

Why is HIS name on there?? Is it me? :gaah:
I have never been so appalled by an obituary. Never have I personally seen close friends listed as surviving members, Yet a father figure of 13 years left out. And the children's last name. This is petty and such a low blow I am having a hard time remaining on the "poor grieving people side" I have to step away before I get in trouble. But this just really MADE Me sick.

Totally up to the family as to what goes in the "paid" Obit. Usually, or should I say in our family, if we mention one aunt/uncle, we list them all...or one cousin, they all get mentioned. My family is so large that we usually just stay with immediate. In the case of my girl, she was very close to a couple of her aunts/uncles and it was important they be mentioned. Because we wanted to mention them, we mentioned them all.

Very respectfully commenting, but I'm a professional web developer and I'm not sure what you mean by the significance of extra spacing/backspacing. This is a templated website (Drupal to be specific) and was submitted as content on a form (a la Wordpress), but the text was probably emailed to the content manager. Sorry if I'm missing the point though.

No worries, I sent you a pm.

IMO this is more than likely the result of bad coding somewhere on the site.

I think the obit makes it abundantly clear where mom's loyalties and beliefs lie. She and Wesley are listed as parents together. His sister, who has said she no longer believed him, was left off, but tons of other people (including his brother) were included. I do not for one second think it is a mistake. You could not for one second convince me to put someone who I thought murdered my child's name down next to mine in her obituary. I know theories and excuses can be created, but the chances are that it reads exactly as it was intended to read. That's my opinion.

DISCLAIMER- I feel like I need to add a disclaimer because this thread is extra jumpy! I am not saying that it implies anyone's actual guilt or innocence. I am just saying that it is pretty clear what the people closest seem to believe or are loyal to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517