VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply don't know how "Pretty Dog" is doing. But I will say this, if she had died, WH would be facing a felony charge for that, and not a misdemeanor charge. So I am almost positive that she survived.

I do agree. I feel she is alive or he would have been charged with a felony. I keep thinking about what type of injury would she have sustained to be considered maiming. Considering he wasn't charged until approximately 3 weeks after the incident, I would have to guess an injury to her eye or jaw.

If WH hit her in the head as he claims, he could have damaged her cornea. With this type of injury, a veterinarian will prescribe eye medications to be administered for 10-21 days to prevent the cornea from developing an ulcer. If her eye did develop an ulcer, the only treatment option is to remove the it.

If her jaw had been fractured and depending on the severity, it may had to wired shut. This would require a feeding tube and a prolonged stay at her veterinary clinic. This could explain why she hasn't been seen in recent weeks.

I hope he burns in hell for all this.

Sorry if this was mentioned, but, woke up with THIS thought.
Since WH was not living at home, he (possibly) would have asked a friend/relative/stranger/co-worker to borrow their van to move some stuff from/to the house and hotel.
I can, totally, see master manipulator concocting some b.s story as to why he needed to borrow a van.

Coffee. Now.

If in fact he was working in the Franklin area, it would have been impossible for a lunch meeting with those time frames to have occurred. So either he wasn't in Franklin at all, or the lunch meeting never happened. I'm going with the latter.
I'd go so far as to say that this isn't necessarily an either/or situation. He was in the middle of a coke bender. I'm going to guess his work attendance record was spotty at best.

It's bothered me all along why there has been little effort to be accurate and answer reasonable questions on the BAJHFB page and in the media. At first, I thought they were just too overwhelmed to function. But the brief video interview of JH early on that was reposted recently showed a very organized woman with laptop and notebook. As I've watched this unfold, I've come to believe that the dysfunctional mess of misinformation is deliberate. There has definitely been obstruction going on IMO. And it's not just coming from WH. JMO

Why? If LE can figure that out they'll have this solved.
Agreed about the organized person. She is also apparently speaking with WH or DH, because while on camera (JF doing voiceover, I believe) you can hear her say (paraphrase) "You found it where?" She then is quoted as thinking AJ is fine. Just strange to me.

Just my opinion, but there's more than one adult in that group that knows about/is involved with/partakes of WH's side business. I feel and have felt for some time that AJ was quickly deemed lost, and they felt the need to close ranks and protect their interests, not to mention their behinds. IMO

(Thread hogging this morning, sorry.)

Zach, if you check in here today, can you maybe shed some light on this for me? When you say that WH's work truck was usually parked at the house, do you mean the white Quality Plumbing van, or do you mean his personal work truck? I'm confused as to why a plumbing company would allow an employee to keep a work vehicle at their residence. Thanks.
Hubby took his work truck home when working for a local plumbing company. My brother owns a plumbing company and two of three employees bring their trucks home. The 3rd cannot park his in the area due to city codes. I will say none of my broyhers trucks have gps YET.

Sorry if this was mentioned, but, woke up with THIS thought.
Since WH was not living at home, he (possibly) would have asked a friend/relative/stranger/co-worker to borrow their van to move some stuff from/to the house and hotel.
I can, totally, see master manipulator concocting some b.s story as to why he needed to borrow a van.

Coffee. Now.

That makes perfect sense, to me. I would certainly fall for the "can I borrow your van to move some things" line.
Also, I have to wonder if he is a pathological liar. I have a very close friend who is, and speaking just from personal experience it is exceptionally difficult to discern truth from fiction. When you add the liars ability to lie so easily and spontaneously with loved ones (meaning me with my friend) who want/need to believe their every word......well, we are easy targets. Easy targets who will defend our liars even when others around us can so easily see what we are missing. And, in the case of my friend, lies are given when questioned. Lies are told in great deal even when not questioned. Lies are told to make her look good. Lies are told even when there is no reason to lie and it's so very easy to prove she's not telling the truth. I'm to the point that if she calls and tells me it's raining I feel the need to look out my window just to make sure. So, all of this is to say, unless it has been verified by LE, I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Not even things that as reasonable people we know could be easily verified. Sorry for the rant. Off to grab a second cup of coffee and adjust my attitude.

I had this whole thing typed up but then deleted. I'll keep it very vague and see if anyone else gets where I am going with this. The separation- what if WH was the one who left JH (not JH kicking WH out)?

That makes perfect sense, to me. I would certainly fall for the "can I borrow your van to move some things" line.
Also, I have to wonder if he is a pathological liar. I have a very close friend who is, and speaking just from personal experience it is exceptionally difficult to discern truth from fiction. When you add the liars ability to lie so easily and spontaneously with loved ones (meaning me with my friend) who want/need to believe their every word......well, we are easy targets. Easy targets who will defend our liars even when others around us can so easily see what we are missing. And, in the case of my friend, lies are given when questioned. Lies are told in great deal even when not questioned. Lies are told to make her look good. Lies are told even when there is no reason to lie and it's so very easy to prove she's not telling the truth. I'm to the point that if she calls and tells me it's raining I feel the need to look out my window just to make sure. So, all of this is to say, unless it has been verified by LE, I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Not even things that as reasonable people we know could be easily verified. Sorry for the rant. Off to grab a second cup of coffee and adjust my attitude.

1st BBM - There is no question, IMO, that he is a pathological liar, manipulator and scammer. He has told bold lies during interviews and when prodded, changed his tune. No doubt, he thinks he is smarter than everyone around him and can talk his way out of anything.

2nd BBM - I think your attitude is spot on. Enjoy your second cup:coffeews:

Where did you read that they impounded his work van? Or are you referring to the red truck?

I was just going to say this. Some of you has asked where I saw a van it was in a Wavy article (which I cant find now) The van or his work truck should have been gotten in the beginning.

The home was extra clean, I think this is where everything took place. WH cleaned it. A neighbor said they saw a van in the back of the house.

The clothes were to through everyone off.

The breaking into the young mans house was also to through everyone off.

I was on the fence all this time but we have a body now, (GOD forgive me if I am wrong) but WH did it.

As far as the lying goes, I think above all is the fact that he is an addict. And lying is what addicts do best. I come from a family where there have been several addicts. My ex stepfather is the prime example of typical addict behavior. Not a bad person, per se, but when addiction would creep back in after periods of sobriety(a vicious cycle) all the lies would start again, and be about anything/everything from the pointless to the very important.

Guys i am here, just checking in. Thank you for such good words and thoughts. I am not doing good at all. My girls are engulfed in drama at their mom's. They haven't called me. I feel like the whole thing is going to happen again. They will drift away. And right now I don't have the strength to get them and then fight off their attitudes they get when their with their mom. I feel hope is lost. I will just sleep until I get strength to fight.

Guys i am here, just checking in. Thank you for such good words and thoughts. I am not doing good at all. My girls are engulfed in drama at their mom's. They haven't called me. I feel like the whole thing is going to happen again. They will drift away. And right now I don't have the strength to get them and then fight off their attitudes they get when their with their mom. I feel hope is lost. I will just sleep until I get strength to fight.

I am so sorry Zach. No words of advice. Sorry that you are in this terrible heart breaking situation.

My church has laid hands on me and my family to pray but then last Sunday we were told a senior pastor was being kicked out for spying on another pastor's daughter with a camera. The corruption of this world is everywhere and who can you trust if not the elders at your church?

He basically had the work van 24/7

Dear Zach, hope is not lost. Please surround yourself with your support network. Give some thought to the idea that your girls may not be allowed to reach out to you. It's not their choice. Instead it's a decision being made for them by others. Please, yes, rest. Rest to gather strength for you and your girls. Above all else, take care of yourself! And, know that you have a virtual community here when needed.

((Zach)) I am so sorry to hear about the drama at your daughters' mother's home and about the breach of trust at your church home. This is truly a difficult time. Yes, rest until you have strength again. ((Zach))

No need to waste any space on here giving me encouragement. You have all already done so much. I'm just venting. Thx

Random but related thought (I know, a tad oxymoronic). I have been having a nagging thought that he probably strangled her. I know that is a bit preemptive, but based on some of the things he said it gives me that eerie feeling.

I guess we will have to wait and see, though...

I haven't really been wanting to think about what her COD was, but that just seems the most plausible to me currently.

JMO

IMO...
I sadly agree this is likely. I base this on bits of WH's "word salad" that may reflect some truths. IMO him saying they stared at each for X number of minutes coincides with him actually staring at her as she "depart his presence". Obviously strangling someone often occurs as a face to face encounter (likely not at a gas station) and I find it more likely that he stared into her eyes as she was departing (passing). I also suspect he mentioned her departure at 12:45p because he was keenly aware of the time it was because he knew he was going to be late back to work and the clock was ticking for him to come up with a plan for what to do next.

We know about WH's criminal history, including previous indictments and mental health issues (bipolar, ADHD, alleged suicide attempts) from his pre-sentencing report. If we add to that his admittedly recent "increased" cocaine use, a marriage on the rocks and the risk of losing possession of "HIS" family all occurring in the same window could provoke his impulse control issues. I think he was and is a man with a lot of propensity for violence and poor decisions who had a lot on the line. He felt he was losing control and in this state of mind, if AJ made a comment or action that threatened "HIS" control, with his already precarious family situation, his rage would have been sudden and swift.

I mention the COD as strangulation because I don't believe there was advanced planning that would have put a gun in his hand to use against her. I think he lost control of his rage, which was usually concealed by this manipulation and charm (yuck!), and his bare hands were the closest weapon. Also to this point, if there was a shooting involved in AJ's death, she was either killed at/near where she was found OR we are still in need of a bloody crime scene somewhere. As of yet there has been no mention of any blood found anywhere to my knowledge. I would think if blood were found at JH's house (despite any cleaning), the hotel or any of the "known" vehicles we would have heard something by now. I think finding blood would also negate LE mentioning no foul play early on. Blood being found anywhere would have been a pretty BIG secret to keep quiet this long (especially with this group of "Chatty Cathy's" - no pun intended!).

I know the gun is a question mark with this scenario. Why admittedly mention to LE that they would never find the gun? I'm not sure but I believe it may have just been a situation that he felt he needed to have the gun out of the picture to better control the potential LE scenarios. Or maybe he had/used it for some other purpose such as threatening? Maybe he had it during the b&e and someone seen it on him? Perhaps someone else used it for something that could be tied back to that gun specifically if it fell into LE's hands? Being a felon he could not legally purchase a gun so it would have been obtained by a private sale most likely. BUT, even more likely in the criminal arena, it may very well have been "hot" so when LE became involved he did away with it, especially not knowing the weapons history. I would love to know if anyone seen him w/ a gun at some point and when that may have been? I would think if someone expected to "maybe" find their missing daughter in someone's house to the point of deciding to break into that house that one may have felt a need to be armed as well. At which point I wonder about the ammo found in the hotel room & on the MP report? Hhmm. Need to think on this more.

Motive = AJ likely presented some sort of threat to reconciliation w/ JH or was instigating JH's pursuing of the separation. Or possibly knowledge or a criminal act - drugs, etc. (Instead of being used on AJ, perhaps this is why the gun is not to be found?)

Means = He was obviously physically capable of harming AJ and may have had a gun accessible at this time.

Opportunity = The evolving and changing timeline gives us nothing but unaccounted for time. (Has anyone heard it mentioned what time he would do his vehicle swap at JH's house and typically leave for work?? If JH left at 7-730am w/ the sisters then when would he have been expected to come by the house?)

All JMO. Just want to express MOO and gets some more thoughts flowing. You know, because this thread isn't moving fast enough. :)

When I think of you, I think of this song. I do not buy into "God will not give you more than you can handle" because He never promised that. I do believe He promises to be right by your side so that you do not have to be "strong enough" to do this on your own. I wish I had the magic words to heal you but I do not. I will pray God makes His presence known to you and do not forget...you WILL see your baby girl again, this world is just a blink.

Matthew West - Strong Enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knuHDPbE5es

Zach, when the time is right, you may want to look into a grief support group to guide you with handling your grief and that of your children. In our area, there's an agency that offers free program/support group for individuals experiencing grief issues. Some churches offer a support program called Grief Share. I've known individuals who've attended and have been helped to navigate the stages of grief. Our area (Acadiana area of LA.) have a citizen's group called VOICES that advocates for victims and their families. If and when necessary, you can always meet with OCS to discuss your concerns regarding your children's safety.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11