VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This computer is not user friendly. Ok, doesn't matter. It's the police that know everything... I can say this. The police do know stuff. They WILL solve this FULLY. So I don't know what you've heard, but the police are ALL OVER this and there will be justice. Well, there will be answers. God will be the ultimate decider of justice.

Okay Zach, questioned re-worded... Tell us how you are doing...

I'd like to you know what you think happened that day she went missing. Is anything Wes said actually true? Am I allowed to ask that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach
Where on the property was AJ's body found? Was she kept alive for any amount of time after she went missing? Was she in the house where her body was found?

Don't know. I do know I WAS TOLD that he had a problem with crack back in the day by somebody who knew him back in the day.

Zach
Where on the property was AJ's body found? Was she kept alive for any amount of time after she went missing? Was she in the house where her body was found?

Wow, really??? You think I know this. So do you think the police just tell me every little detail about the crime?? You guys got to take Police Stuff 101. They can't leak stuff like that or it messes stuff up. I will know one day. It sucks to wait. If I find out that she was alive in that house, I will lose my mind. So anyway....

How did everyone end up back in Norfolk?

I'd like to you know what you think happened that day she went missing. Is anything Wes said actually true? Am I allowed to ask that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she 'departed from his presence' between 12:15 and 12:45. I don't base that on much more than what is publicly known. Except I know Wes. I know when he is lying.

Wow, really??? You think I know this. So do you think the police just tell me every little detail about the crime?? You guys got to take Police Stuff 101. They can't leak stuff like that or it messes stuff up. I will know one day. It sucks to wait. If I find out that she was alive in that house, I will lose my mind. So anyway....
I think the question was asked because we knew you were there when they moved her out.

Okay Zach, questioned re-worded... Tell us how you are doing...

It doesn't matter how I am doing. You guys don't even know all the other junk that is attached to this that I have to deal with and all I can say is I am not doing peachy and dandy. I could be doing better.

I think the question was asked because we knew you were there when they moved her out.

ok. that is true. i was there. but the news showed it too. I was across the street and honestly I didn't want to look when they loaded the truck up. I think I was on the ground crying at that point. maybe that was after the truck left. ya. but I am pretty sure it was when that canopy in the back was. this is hard. so, if she's inside or outside - makes a difference right??? ok, gonna post in a second

Keep your chin up, Zachary dear. We are all here for you.

Who gave LE the clothing description if the last time the girls saw AJ she was in her Jammie's?

I think she 'departed from his presence' between 12:15 and 12:45. I don't base that on much more than what is publicly known. Except I know Wes. I know when he is lying.

I feel this to be true, also, Zach. He was late getting back to work for a REASON. What was that reason? He drove out to the vacant house? I think we're all confused about the Dodge Caravan sighting. Justice for AJ!

ok. that is true. i was there. but the news showed it too. I was across the street and honestly I didn't want to look when they loaded the truck up. I think I was on the ground crying at that point. maybe that was after the truck left. ya. but I am pretty sure it was when that canopy in the back was. this is hard. so, if she's inside or outside - makes a difference right??? ok, gonna post in a second
This isn't necessary. You do what you need to do, but I strongly hope you're talking to some sort of grief counselor.
What happened is NOT your fault.

Hey Zach...I get a sense from SM that there has been a turn against other extended members of the H family. Can you confirm this and do you know why this may have occurred?

It doesn't matter how I am doing. You guys don't even know all the other junk that is attached to this that I have to deal with and all I can say is I am not doing peachy and dandy. I could be doing better.

Anything we can do to make things better? <modsnip>

Don't know. I do know I WAS TOLD that he had a problem with crack back in the day by somebody who knew him back in the day.

Zach

Thank you for joining us.

Good to know you're here. Loved that thing you wrote about the baker.

Keep your chin up, Zachary dear. We are all here for you.

Who gave LE the clothing description if the last time the girls saw AJ she was in her Jammie's?

thank you, but its Zachariah. hard to keep the chin up when im looking down at the screen. maybe i should move to my desktop>?

So sorry, Sir.
Autocorrect gave you a new name!
I apologize, and should have proofread before my itchy finger did the walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard