VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF it was AJ's clothes that were found along the highway, I wonder about the possibility of whoever is responsible for this, might have grabbed AJ's gym bag of clothes out of the red truck to scatter them about somewhere because they didn't have access to the house to get any of her other clothing items. The reason I wonder about this is because I think it's possible she might've left her gym bag/clothes in the red truck for softball practice etc??

Oh, you mean the evil trolls who love to see blood or am I imagining things? The answer, and I consider myself a newbie, relative to many here, is as you say scroll past and let the mods handle it. Responding just gives them more to do.

I don't consider you a newbie. You have been following the thread as long as everyone else. Granted there have been a few who started posting on Thread 2, but we all have been here through the worst of the worst. There's only so much rolling and scrolling I can do. So no, you weren't imagining the evil trolls who come out of the darkness at the first hint of blood.

IF it was AJ's clothes that were found along the highway, I wonder about the possibility of whoever is responsible for this, might have grabbed AJ's gym bag of clothes out of the red truck to scatter them about somewhere because they didn't have access to the house to get any of her other clothing items. The reason I wonder about this is because I think it's possible she might've left her gym bag/clothes in the red truck for softball practice etc??

Same thought had crossed my mind. It struck me like the kind of apparel left in car from practices. The perp/s may have had a access to her clothes during the morning, after she was last seen at 7 am, but had other things, like to clean in places not normally cleaned, on their mind. Thereafter, once it became necessary to mislead the search, the perp/s may not have had access to much that could seem to be associated with AJ, thus an odd yet significant seeming assortment was placed along the road. You're right though, the assortment may have more to say about who placed the items and when, than about how AJ may have been placed where she was found.

Ah, I see. Well, hmmm.. Nope. Can't say. Dang. I wish I could scream it all to the world. But I am just me. I think all those other problems will work out. They are just things that have happened as a result of this. Things that make me lose focus on the good and simple things in life. We focus too much on evil and evil comes our way. Wait, no evil comes our way even if we focus on good. So nevermind. Good luck with all that. I can say this, if you try to do good, you are in for a REALLY SUPER HARD road, so enjoy. You might want to get a really good church or something. Gonna need an army to combat everything

I think you've got one. :)

I never got the impression that Zach's OD post was because he knew or suspected she had a problem with drugs.
I simply assumed it was wishful thinking. Imagine the thoughts that would run through your mind if your beautiful teen daughter was missing. Compared to those scenarios
an OD would be a blessing.

It's the same as the human trafficking parents start to hope for, not because they really suspect it or even believe it, but because it's better than their child being gone.

Running away with friends>being taken but kept alive>being taken for trafficking>OD>GONE at someone's hand (alone with whatever else they did).

I think she 'departed from his presence' between 12:15 and 12:45. I don't base that on much more than what is publicly known. Except I know Wes. I know when he is lying.

Thank you, Zach. I appreciate you answering. We will all have answers soon enough. You are going through a tremendous amount right now. I can tell you are being careful of what you say on here and that is good. Stay mindful of your actions and words on the Internet. You never know when someone will pull up a screenshot and dissect it into infinity to serve their own agenda. Vultures are everywhere but know there are some good people mixed in too. If you need any help finding a grief counseling group or anything, let me know. I am local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if you were the person(s) supplying the drugs?

Even if you were the person supplying the drugs. You simply dump the overdose victim at the nearest convenient spot, go stash your stuff or get rid of it, and wait out the discovery of the remains. You can't be arrested for anything. JMO

I never got the impression that Zach's OD post was because he knew or suspected she had a problem with drugs.
I simply assumed it was wishful thinking. Imagine the thoughts that would run through your mind if your beautiful teen daughter was missing. Compared to those scenarios
an OD would be a blessing.

It's the same as the human trafficking parents start to hope for, not because they really suspect it or even believe it, but because it's better than their child being gone.

Running away with friends>being taken but kept alive>being taken for trafficking>OD>GONE at someone's hand (alone with whatever else they did).

I appreciate the perspectives and Zach's response. I realize that there was a gap in the time he spent with AJ and that much could have evolved in her life during that time frame. The OD observation was a fair one and I respect that he has chosen to back off from it because he doesnt know one way or the other.

We have had many many insiders in cases, certainly since I have been on the boards. They know they are free not to answer any question that they dont want to. Zach issued an invitation to ask questions, and if I read his posts correctly from last night, he was looking to talk about AJ's case initially. If questions are respectfully asked and he chooses to answer, that is how it should be imvho.

One of the challenges about this kind of a set up is that it is simply the written word-if the questions seem terse or blunt, it is a function of that I think. I dont know what has been mod snipped, but I hope everyone feels that their thoughts are welcome here as long as they are respectfully written.

I am catching up on the case and can see quite clearly that there are strong feelings regarding WH-I may come to that as well but at this moment the only things I know for sure are that AJ is gone too soon and that there was certainly at least one dark influence in her life. :(

Sounds right, believe09.

He was later at the scene when they found AJ, he texted a post to Tricia linked to the radio show from last Thursday night (if post found will be linked here). He was there with his dad as they moved AJ to the ME.

Is the post alluded to here under Zach's hat or Tricia's? Many thanks for your patience sleuthers while I get caught up.

Zach, I have no questions. I am so glad you had contact with a daughter. I have a precious sister. I can't imagine their pain. I pray that somehow all the other bickering and struggling will go away, and the girls' best interests will truly be looked after in this devastating time of loss. It is hard to be strength for others when you are so low yourself. But you've got a thousand prayers and a thousand angels behind you, Zach. I hope you know that. AJ's memory will live on; we will all be sure to make that happen.

Yes Zach, What mom said^^^^^^ Sending prayers your way!!!

Ah, I see. Well, hmmm.. Nope. Can't say. Dang. I wish I could scream it all to the world. But I am just me. I think all those other problems will work out. They are just things that have happened as a result of this. Things that make me lose focus on the good and simple things in life. We focus too much on evil and evil comes our way. Wait, no evil comes our way even if we focus on good. So nevermind. Good luck with all that. I can say this, if you try to do good, you are in for a REALLY SUPER HARD road, so enjoy. You might want to get a really good church or something. Gonna need an army to combat everything

I have learned not to view life as a war between good and evil, Zach. Good exists simply because it exists, and evil exists simply because it exists. John Lennon once said something I've never forgotten. He said that if you have 3 plants, and you water one with negativity, water one with positivity and don't water the last one at all, which plants will grow? The answer is this: the only plant that will not grow is the one you don't water at all.

Hope you understand what I'm saying to you. I bet you do. :)

I have learned not to view life as a war between good and evil, Zach. Good exists simply because it exists, and evil exists simply because it exists. John Lennon once said something I've never forgotten. He said that if you have 3 plants, and you water one with negativity, water one with positivity and don't water the last one at all, which plants will grow? The answer is this: the only plant that will not grow is the one you don't water at all.

Hope you understand what I'm saying to you. I bet you do. :)

I believe this as well. Theres also a Cherokee indian story along the same lines.

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

I appreciate the perspectives and Zach's response. I realize that there was a gap in the time he spent with AJ and that much could have evolved in her life during that time frame. The OD observation was a fair one and I respect that he has chosen to back off from it because he doesnt know one way or the other.

We have had many many insiders in cases, certainly since I have been on the boards. They know they are free not to answer any question that they dont want to. Zach issued an invitation to ask questions, and if I read his posts correctly from last night, he was looking to talk about AJ's case initially. If questions are respectfully asked and he chooses to answer, that is how it should be imvho.

One of the challenges about this kind of a set up is that it is simply the written word-if the questions seem terse or blunt, it is a function of that I think. I dont know what has been mod snipped, but I hope everyone feels that their thoughts are welcome here as long as they are respectfully written.

I am catching up on the case and can see quite clearly that there are strong feelings regarding WH-I may come to that as well but at this moment the only things I know for sure are that AJ is gone too soon and that there was certainly at least one dark influence in her life. :(

I appreciate your taking the time to consider AJ, believe09. Zach wants people to use their heads well on this by all indications that I'm aware off, anyone's heart is always optional. Please forgive the delay in posting a link I mentioned.

from here Zach's text to WS

"I went to the scene. It was very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuhths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back on line soon."

I appreciate your taking the time to consider AJ, believe09. Zach wants people to use their heads well on this by all indications that I'm aware off, anyone's heart is always optional. Please forgive the delay in posting a link I mentioned.

from here Zach's text to WS

"I went to the scene. It was very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuhths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back on line soon."

Thank you. Very powerful. Was this sent from the scene itself or later? Is it clear what brought him to the scene to begin with? I am NOT implying anything nefarious. Just trying to get a handle on who communicates with who about what.

I was so happy to see Zach checking in last night. It gave me a good feeling knowing that LE is getting closer to justice for AJ. I am so glad that Zach had a communication with his daughter. Just want him to know we are all thinking about how hard of a time this is for him. Let's also not forget Mel and Brenchen. My heart goes out to them, I can't imagine how hard it was for Mel to drive the whole way home after the service. Thinking of you both, and hoping to hear from you again Brenchen when you feel you are able. In the future I could see Mel and Zach working together to keep AJ's memory alive in some way. That's a nice thought. The two dads that loved her the most. Be good to yourselves today!

I just read over the posts from Zach, to Zach, and the questions from last night. I am in tears all over again. Just when I think my tears are done for Anjelica, they come back again. Zach, I continue to pray for you daily, several times. As OntarioMom said, let God's grace carry you. I'm so glad you talked to one of your girls. I got to see them in person the other night at the Longwood memorial service. They are beautiful. I can't even imagine losing one of my sisters...my heart really breaks for them :( More tears, dang it! Just can't turn off the waterworks this morning.

Thank you. Very powerful. Was this sent from the scene itself or later? Is it clear what brought him to the scene to begin with? I am NOT implying anything nefarious. Just trying to get a handle on who communicates with who about what.

Of course, believe09, and thank you for giving it all a look, here are a couple of links to the scene of the crimes. You may also want to check out the Pilot/Hamiltonian coverage of the crime scene too.

Man who helped raise missing Norfolk teen: ‘It just doesn’t seem right’
Brendan Ponton reports 4/19/15 WTKR

more here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nks-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=11672186#post11672186

luckyseven's Comprehensive Guide to New Info

Thanks for pointing that out, Believe. I was hoping that someone would have taken a second to redact that info before posting it. Is there anyway we can redact it now?

There is also information about the victim of the March 6, 2015 break-in on one document. I'd like to see that info redacted as well.

These are how the documents were posted in MSM, thus I did not redact anything or modify the copies.

Here is the link to that article:
http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/

Re-watching the video, he looks so genuinely sad here. Sigh. It sucks to see human beings so destroyed by abuse and drugs and turned into criminals.

sad-wes.jpg

Of course, believe09, and thank you for giving it all a look, here are a couple of links to the scene of the crimes. You may also want to check out the Pilot/Hamiltonian coverage of the crime scene too.

Man who helped raise missing Norfolk teen: ‘It just doesn’t seem right’
Brendan Ponton reports 4/19/15 WTKR

more here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nks-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=11672186#post11672186

luckyseven's Comprehensive Guide to New Info

Did Zach share what caused him to go out to the scene? It seems clear that the tip to the discovery went out pretty quickly-I am just trying to figure out if he saw it in the news, online etc or he was called and by who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11