VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesley Hadsell

$13,000 is the reward. We will pay that for information leading to the whereabouts of our daughter Anjelica Hadsell. You Think you saw her? Then put your hands on her make your thoughts a reality. Please people, we need her home. Everyone who has helped with leads of possible sightings has helped us greatly. Given us something to go on, look for. We need everyones help, but we also need her home.We miss our baby and just want this nightmare to end. So, if you know anything or see anything please verify who or what you know or see.

Looks like $3,000 to me but can't figure out how long ago that actual post is.

I cant read the exact amount of the reward. If you go to the twitter link you can see that the first letters of the statement are cut off by the picture. Maybe it is 13 K? But I cant tell.

IMO 13k is a typo. The most recent info on Bring AJ Home is 3k.

I have thought about this all night and morning. IT REALLY BUGS ME, that in light of the last few days revelations, that there has not been real emotional plea from JH. For that matter no real emotion from the beginning. I understand people react differently under stress and in the beginning it was "thought" AH left of her own accord, but now!!?? I have two daughters, if I thought one had been abducted I would be BEGGING, I MEAN BEGGING, for whoever took her to bring her back! I would be appealing to every media outlet to hear my plea. I wouldn't be sitting around controlling SM sites. I can guarantee, their Stepfather, who has been in their life 10years, and is wonderful, would be standing by my side and only speak for me if I was hysterical and unable. Maybe I'm just emotional. I remember breaking down during HG's parents appeal. They were stoic yet you could feel they were about to loose it. They gave the public a piece of HG. Am I entitled to that? I'm not sure, but when you are asking the public to help I think they expect it.
On top of that, you dictate the help you wish to receive. A Go Fund Me Account to help feed volunteers?
Read the definition of volunteer. The site should be used as reward money only, JMO. I fully support bringing AJ home. Not wild goose chases.

I am local. I have tried not to judge. But there are just to many inconsistencies. All of the info just released wouldn't have "tainted" the case. If anything it would have helped. Like I tell my children, "If you aren't honest with me, I can't help you". I am just not sure we are dealing with honest people.

I am praying, as another WS poster said, LE is getting their ducks in a row. Thanks for letting me vent!

Ps. I have been a follower, first case I have commented on. You all have been warm and welcoming, so thank you.

IMO 13k is a typo. The most recent info on Bring AJ Home is 3k.

If you actually click on the link and click on the image itself it says $3,000. But I am thinking that is a post that was made a while ago. I dont think it actually exists anymore. I think since it's Spring. Spring cleaning is taking place.

I just feel comfort in knowing that LE is hopefully seriously pursuing the elephant angle, I mean how can they not be?

They have to be. Statistics, Occam's Razor, shifting stories...

But I do keep Sierra Lamar in mind. Her parents were divorced, her father was an elephant, there was a newer stepfather, family spoke of her in past tense, and it did end up being a stranger. If I remember correctly, though, the timeline in that case never changed. Family's stories were very consistent.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

I also think it is frustrating also that LE is keeping quiet, but I'm okay with it. For now. :) I am trusting that they are awesome zookeepers and are keeping an eye on all of the animals.

I have thought about this all night and morning. IT REALLY BUGS ME, that in light of the last few days revelations, that there has not been real emotional plea from JH. For that matter no real emotion from the beginning. I understand people react differently under stress and in the beginning it was "thought" AH left of her own accord, but now!!?? I have two daughters, if I thought one had been abducted I would be BEGGING, I MEAN BEGGING, for whoever took her to bring her back! I would be appealing to every media outlet to hear my plea. I wouldn't be sitting around controlling SM sites. I can guarantee, their Stepfather, who has been in their life 10years, and is wonderful, would be standing by my side and only speak for me if I was hysterical and unable. Maybe I'm just emotional. I remember breaking down during HG's parents appeal. They were stoic yet you could feel they were about to loose it. They gave the public a piece of HG. Am I entitled to that? I'm not sure, but when you are asking the public to help I think they expect it.
On top of that, you dictate the help you wish to receive. A Go Fund Me Account to help feed volunteers?
Read the definition of volunteer. The site should be used as reward money only, JMO. I fully support bringing AJ home. Not wild goose chases.

I am local. I have tried not to judge. But there are just to many inconsistencies. All of the info just released wouldn't have "tainted" the case. If anything it would have helped. Like I tell my children, "If you aren't honest with me, I can't help you". I am just not sure we are dealing with honest people.

I am praying, as another WS poster said, LE is getting their ducks in a row. Thanks for letting me vent!

Ps. I have been a follower, first case I have commented on. You all have been warm and welcoming, so thank you.

I would be begging and pleading too! Also, I actually think, just by comments read on SM. that there is also someone else running the official FB page. Just an observation I have made in statements being made on SM by the person themselves.

Thank YOU for all of your wonderful insights the locals on this thread have given us unmeasurable insight into what's going on -- with so little to go on it has really helped me form some opinions. So thanks!

But I do keep Sierra Lamar in mind. Her parents were divorced, her father was an elephant, there was a newer stepfather, family spoke of her in past tense, and it did end up being a stranger. If I remember correctly, though, the timeline in that case never changed. Family's stories were very consistent.

I did not follow that one. Did father speak in the past tense before she was found?

Wesley Hadsell

$3,000 is the reward. We will pay that for information leading to the whereabouts of our daughter Anjelica Hadsell. You Think you saw her? Then put your hands on her make your thoughts a reality. Please people, we need her home. Everyone who has helped with leads of possible sightings has helped us greatly. Given us something to go on, look for. We need everyones help, but we also need her home.We miss our baby and just want this nightmare to end. So, if you know anything or see anything please verify who or what you know or see.

Am I naive to think that this could mean that WH or the family thinks/knows that AJ is okay somewhere? Or that any sightings have proven to be real/useful?

I have been keeping Sierra's case in mind because there are some similarities. As you say, the various fathers/stepfathers. And Sierra's father had a criminal past for molesting a little girl, one of Sierra's friends. We were all over him at first,thinking he was going to be the guy. But he came out and admitted to his crime, said he had done the time and done rehabiliation and was not responsible for his daughters disappearance and begged for the publics help. He seemed sincere, imo and he had a solid alibi and so we moved on and sadly, it was a random, sick abductor that grabbed her off the street.

But I have not seen that kind of sincere transparency happening here.

If you actually click on the link and click on the image itself it says $3,000. But I am thinking that is a post that was made a while ago. I dont think it actually exists anymore. I think since it's Spring. Spring cleaning is taking place.

I agree with spring cleaning...the link brings me to a blank page...in fact, the entire feed is blank for me. :thinking: Am I doing something wrong that I see nothing, nada, zip? :blushing:

I have been keeping Sierra's case in mind because there are some similarities. As you say, the various fathers/stepfathers. And Sierra's father had a criminal past for molesting a little girl, one of Sierra's friends. We were all over him at first,thinking he was going to be the guy. But he came out and admitted to his crime, said he had done the time and done rehabiliation and was not responsible for his daughters disappearance and begged for the publics help. He seemed sincere, imo and he had a solid alibi and so we moved on and sadly, it was a random, sick abductor that grabbed her off the street.

There is also the Cassi Compton case there are elephants in that case too .
That thread is still active here as she has not been found either.

Sierras father was very open about himself. He hid nothing.

I believe you are right :). I've noticed elsewhere that there are people keeping up with the spring-cleaning.

The good thing though with Spring cleaning is that there professional cleaners that can look at digital houses and recover all the dirt that was removed from the house. Soooo sometimes you really just can't get those darn houses clean no matter how hard you try to get rid of that dirt. It's just that your normal visitors can't see that dirt anymore...okay so why am I talking in code, lol. :slap:

FTR, we have discussed the "usage of past tense" in many cases, again, in Dylan Redwine's case (it seems little Dylan and MR keep popping in my mind here)..me personally, I don't put much weight in that but that is just me. Neither do I put much weight in statement analysis. Again, very JMO. Definitely worth discussing though and bringing to the table, and I very much appreciate everyone's input/thoughts on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member