VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even find it. :thinking: I have a twitter account, but I don't use it so I'm pretty much a novice there.

It is on feb 6th, but when u scroll down, it takes awhile and some tweets are out of order, so keep going. Andres Barr andre the bear, long convo

It is on feb 6th, but when u scroll down, it takes awhile and some tweets are out of order, so keep going. Andres Barr andre the bear, long convo

Ahh, I scrolled well back into early Feb but probably not that far! Thanks. :) I feel like there is a secret to decoding Twitter that I just haven't learned yet. I appreciate everyone who has shared their knowledge.

Except, I've thought about it several times and thought "if I saw a neighbor's vehicle driving down the street, would I even bother to look at the driver or even notice what color shirt they had on?" The answer is no. I wouldn't even give it a second thought to look and see who was driving the vehicle or what they were wearing. This is not to say the neighbor didn't see the truck that afternoon at 2pm, but did he actually see AJ driving it? Can he 100% positively identify AJ as the driver?

If a car is on my street and I am outside I will look to see who it is, I can probably tell you a general description of what shirt/jacket they were wearing. I also acknowledge them with a wave or a head nod.

If I don't know them I will pay attention to what they are doing to ensure they aren't causing trouble.

Tight knit neighborhoods in this area seem to work that way imo. Now if you are on a main thoroughfare like Halprin no, but on Millard I could see that happening.

That is on AJ's twitter page. We can discuss that, I think?

Yes, just part on the conversation is on her page. I totally agree with what you're saying. :) The other is not. It's on someone else's. ;)

Remember how we were just talking about Twitter and how we can see some people's comments on their account but not always the other parts because of how it was tweeted or replied to.

So I know I can't post anything specific but I figured out who AJ's birth father is most likely via a comment on the Longwood University FB page (under the shared info of missing AJ). The comment is interesting, but I don't believe it is of significance unless someone can tell me otherwise.

I want to know how he overheard her talking to the boyfriends mother about the GoPro when she was at Longwood University??? She didn't come home until the weekend and disappeared that Monday but he says he overheard her talking to her about it the week before??? Really???

I want to know how he overheard her talking to the boyfriends mother when she was at Longwood University??? She didn't come home until the weekend and disappeared that Monday but he says he overheard her talking to her about it the week before??? Really???

I think she was home the previous 2 weekends. According to her twitter page on feb 6th. She said she was going to be home for three wekends in row at end of feb.

It seems as though AJ and her boyfriend were dating a while and based on WH he is close to the family now. AJ had to have confided in him if she felt threatened imo. I wonder if he has shared any info with the family or LE. He seems pretty quiet too.

And by someone who is certainly in a position to know.

Sorry if I missed it, but AFAIK the separation speculation has NOT been confirmed. A person we can't name posted about it on a site we can't link and some locals had heard it too, but that's way different than being confirmed or verified! It's still just speculation.

If a car is on my street and I am outside I will look to see who it is, I can probably tell you a general description of what shirt/jacket they were wearing. I also acknowledge them with a wave or a head nod.

If I don't know them I will pay attention to what they are doing to ensure they aren't causing trouble.

Tight knit neighborhoods in this area seem to work that way imo. Now if you are on a main thoroughfare like Halprin no, but on Millard I could see that happening.

Millard looks exactly like the street I live on. There's an older gentleman who lives right across the street and drives a red truck. I see him almost every single day and I wouldn't remember one day from the next what color shirt he had on. That's kind of what I was getting at though. Because him and that truck are a regular part of this neighborhood I wouldn't really give it a second thought if I saw the truck driving down the road. Truth be told, I really wouldn't know if it was him or his wife driving it unless I happened to look directly at the driver.

I want to know how he overheard her talking to the boyfriends mother about the GoPro when she was at Longwood University??? She didn't come home until the weekend and disappeared that Monday but he says he overheard her talking to her about it the week before??? Really???

I think we're speculating it was the last weekend she was home, 2/21-22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74