VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I'd like to play a game. Let's pretend that everything WH has said has been true (for the most part). What are some things a very responsible, reliable 18 year old girl home from college on spring break would want/need $200 for (possibly $300 if you count the $100 from the week before)?

I'll throw some guesses out also...

- airfare
- bus fare
- money for a friend

I honestly thought your question was rhetorical. I'm sorry I didn't respond.

Bribe?
Meaning he just gave her money to keep her quiet, there was no phone call asking for money?

So now I'd like to play a game. Let's pretend that everything WH has said has been true (for the most part). What are some things a very responsible, reliable 18 year old girl home from college on spring break would want/need $200 for (possibly $300 if you count the $100 from the week before)?

Ditto with the party money ---kids planning a nonparental party somewhere--

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Travel money?

Her phone wouldn't work if she were out of the country, unless she called for international plan for a trip.

LE would know that, correct?

So now I'm thinking....to pay someone back....

Q) we are allowed to post links to posts on her Twitter page, correct? Question asked by another sleuther.

300 is a little less than a cost of an abortion but it's in that ballpark range, she could of had 50-100 of her own money?
I'm sorry from the moment I read the excerpt of her asking to borrow money I instantly thought of Baby Houseman asking her daddy for money on the golf course in Dirty Dancing.

300 is a little less than a cost of an abortion but it's in that ballpark range, she could of had 50-100 of her own money?
I'm sorry from the moment I read the excerpt of her asking to borrow money I instantly thought of Baby Houseman asking her daddy for money on the golf course in Dirty Dancing.

Hmmm....interesting suggestion...! I could see someone getting angry/vengeful if she were to abort their baby, or suggest at it. Not saying this is even a possibility. Just brainstorming....

Lol but in these days they dont have to go to back alley clinics and they have Plan B now is cheaper than that.

Possibly someone who shouldn't have knocked her up? Being pregnant (I don't know what the statistics are but) increases your chance of being the victim of violence or death.

Lol but in these days they dont have to go to back alley clinics and they have Plan B now is cheaper than that.

Plan B doesn't work if you have already ovulated. Or even in the ballpark range of in some cases.

I'd play the "guess what the $300 was for" game but from all I've read about AJ, I just don't see her being the kind of girl that would need it. Or even ask for it. Obviously I could be wrong, but I think WH was playing word games to account for his own atm/debit withdrawls.

And google searches. And time missed from work.

MOO.

Off topic, but another thought just popped into my head as I was trying to fall asleep (don't you love when that happens?).

What if it really was her that had sent those texts, and she was trying to send her parents some sort of signal that something wasn't right? Maybe that's why the messages "seemed off". She didn't want to tell them she was scared or in danger because whoever she was with was watching....

I wish we had the actual messages to examine. Perhaps she was using some sort of code, like with the emojis or something. And since her parents aren't emoji savvy, they didn't quite understand. Or, maybe they did understand to a degree, which is why they got worried so quickly and started sending out texts and tweets. Perhaps they were hoping they were wrong or that the situation wasn't that serious before the notified LE. After waiting the whole day, mom couldn't wait any longer and called.

This is all just a hypothesis obviously. But wanted to share before I fell asleep and forgot about it.

I know this is totally off subject but wow there are a lot of teen girls in our area missing. I looked after seeing a facebook friend saying this is starting to get scarey with a picture of another girl.

I fully appreciate why the spotlight is pointed where it currently is...but please let's be very careful with what we type.

Devils Advocate...keeping in mind there aint a soul in jail let alone anyone mentioned as an official POI...what if the reason we aren't hearing from witnesses...or really anyone...is that the party/parties responsible are not who we thought they were. Everyone is looking this way...and the Police are looking that way. Those being investigated might not complicate matters and flee...and It provides the police some breathing room to ensure the arrest sticks. Norfolk PD is no stranger to public scrutiny...and I personally think they give 2 licks what the public thinks so an odd strategy like this would not be a surprise.

Do not mistake what I have said as a defense of anyone. I felt sick today when I saw a post that was a link to a pardon petition. Why now? We know where you are. That second chance has already been granted. I know every person here wants Aj to have hers.

This case is maddening. Questions...may you be fewer than answers real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288