VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZH blog updated

He must be on a major roller coaster ride. My heart is just breaking for him and what he is going through.

Considering everything he knows about the family dynamics and the history of WH, it does surprise me that he believes WH is not involved. Part of me thinks he knows something he hasn't shared, and part of me thinks it is wishful thinking on his part. If WH isn't involved then there is a possibility that AJ is still alive. Maybe it's a combination of the two.

I've also spoken with zh and truly feel saddened he actually believed wh would not harm aj. As of few days ago. I just cannot believe this is turning out to be just what I thought it was. All along praying I was wrong.

Oh my God.... what is he talking about?! He has been so logical and believable so far, this update is realllllllllly troubling and strange.

Bc they are sitting all together probably. Where is Mom, I wonder??

Wow! I am glad he feels that way.

Yeah! I feel like that is indicative of something with a pretty good outcome, but it also means that we (and the public in general) have NO IDEA what is actually happening.

Oh my God.... what is he talking about?! He has been so logical and believable so far, this update is realllllllllly troubling and strange.

Thank God I wasn't the only one that thought that... WTH? is he in denial or stress getting to him or WT(bleep)?

I think he is speaking to himself a bit. Telling himself to QUIT imagining that the loving SD could be involved. That's what I take from it.

Yeah! I feel like that is indicative of something with a pretty good outcome, but it also means that we (and the public in general) have NO IDEA what is actually happening.

Then why the circus show of forensics today?! I'm sooooo confused! She's okay. She's not okay. She's okay. She's not okay. :tantrum:

My, this entire conversation is moving too quickly for me to read and keep up! Was there an arrest today? Thats the rumor!

Wavy 10 Joe Fisher will be posting the interview link to his FB in just a few minutes.

Because if WH did nothing to AJ, there is a chance she is OK? And he wants to believe that?

My, this entire conversation is moving too quickly for me to read and keep up! Was there an arrest today? Thats the rumor!

No rumor. He was arrested for Breaking and entering with intent to commit misdemeanor, possession of ammunition as a felon, obstructing justice. Unrelated to missing AJ.....

I think he is speaking to himself a bit. Telling himself to QUIT imagining that the loving SD could be involved. That's what I take from it.

Yea. Me too. He really has two alternatives until AJ is found. 1) She is dead, 2) she is alive. If #1 is true there is nothing he can do about it, if #2 is the case as a father he will try to do everything he can until she is found. Very very similar to Billie Dunn case.

Wow! I am glad he feels that way.
Clearly zh has seen this man around his children for the last 5 years. As a father I am certain he has observed wh behavior and cannot imagine a dark side to wh or him harming his child. I am also certain wh clearly did not show many his dark side.

So I think he is covering his tracks but putting himself in situations where he can say he was there and that's why such in such. Like why he could be seen dropping off the truck, the credit card (could he have dropped it on the ground the day before then later the rest of the pieces so they would be driven over and looked old) why he was threatened kid, the $200 (cash withdrawl to hide gas purchase so they can't be tracked by a debit car like fueling up vehicle at an out of town gas pump), the lunch meeting, a recent fishing trip, etc. etc. He's smart.

I must disagree. I do not think this man is smart at all.

Yea. Me too. He really has two alternatives until AJ is found. 1) She is dead, 2) she is alive. If #1 is true there is nothing he can do about it, if #2 is the case as a father he will try to do everything he can until she is found. Very very similar to Billie Dunn case.

IMO, if AJ was UNDER 18 and was found alive, I think ZH would do everything in his power to regain full custody.

Because if WH did nothing to AJ, there is a chance she is OK? And he wants to believe that?

Definitely, but for me the rhetoric sounds like he is insisting that is the case in a sort of patronizing way, you know? Not hoping, but demanding and saying people shouldn't be thinking otherwise. Considering his update a few days prior it seems alarmingly out of place. I think there must be some big info out there that we don't have.

Clearly zh has seen this man around his children for the last 5 years. As a father I am certain he has observed wh behavior and cannot imagine a dark side to wh or him harming his child. I am also certain wh clearly did not show many his dark side.

It's kind of like when outsiders look in on a relationship and think "aww they are perfect and happy" and then you find out the husband murdered the wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte