VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question. Could Wes be covering up for someone else by constantly throwing monkey wrench's in the investigation and being misleading, etc. He might do it for someone he really loved or cared about or just trying to be the "hero" for that person. Oh that narcissistic personality.

I've wondered the same thing. Brothers in Arms, and all that.

I made a post several threads ago mentioning I had found a business that included initials of WH's last name (I didn't post the name of the business because I didn't know if it was allowed) but anyway, one of the Google hits I got had two "reviews" under it about the business and it was WH that had written both reviews!

Lol. I guess he was unaware that his name would appear above the review. Priceless.
I found another address when googling H&H.

https://plus.google.com/113333446858489488049/about

Here's a question. Could Wes be covering up for someone else by constantly throwing monkey wrench's in the investigation and being misleading, etc. He might do it for someone he really loved or cared about or just trying to be the "hero" for that person. Oh that narcissistic personality.

Good question. Personally I don't think so - the only person I've seen Wes give a hoot about so far is...Wes.

Yeah, I recall a poster mentioning it. I remember because there was a tweet from AJ on Feb. 8 about a check from Norview - something about her AP scores. She didn't seem happy about them so it made me wonder if she was struggling in school. She also tweeted a lot on Feb. 6 and some tweets could have been about boyfriend problems or trouble at home. I don't know.

I'm not trying to besmirch AJ's academics, I'm mainly trying to get some sort of "snapshot" of whether or not something was going on in her life around that time. Would poor AP scores affect a scholarship or would it just mean that she wouldn't get college credit for the courses?

https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564478184151089152
https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564497908717080576

My daughter has a full scholarship and it was not affected in any way by her AP scores or even her final semester grades.

what kind of kidnapper would leave debit card pieces on the street (same place two different days) and clothes in a field 20 miles away and do creepy texts all night? either its the kid with the hoodie or ... its whoever put the hoodie there. those are the two choices. is this already over? what are we looking for? ...................................................................................

Hey Mods. ZH mentioned in his blog that he wants to get in touch with some support groups. I am guessing you have the best resources for this, any chance you could get him in contact with some? :please:

Zach I didn't want to sidetrack the thread, but I sent you a message

My daughter has a full scholarship and it was not affected in any way by her AP scores or even her final semester grades.

My son had a full scholarship, and he had to have those scores in order to receive credits for the same classes his freshman year. Upon providing proof of those AP scores, he had enough credits to put him a semester ahead when he entered as a freshman. But, I don't understand why she would just now be providing that proof. Sounds like the college wanted her to take a class that she successfully completed as AP at Norview.

what kind of kidnapper would leave debit card pieces on the street (same place two different days) and clothes in a field 20 miles away and do creepy texts all night? either its the kid with the hoodie or ... its whoever put the hoodie there. those are the two choices. is this already over? what are we looking for? ...................................................................................

Respectfully, someone who thinks they can outsmart LE. :(

And since we are not sure what we are looking for, we start at both ends of the spectrum and work our way in. Get those flyers out across the country while digging in our own backyard. She will be found.

Yeah, I recall a poster mentioning it. I remember because there was a tweet from AJ on Feb. 8 about a check from Norview - something about her AP scores. She didn't seem happy about them so it made me wonder if she was struggling in school. She also tweeted a lot on Feb. 6 and some tweets could have been about boyfriend problems or trouble at home. I don't know.

I'm not trying to besmirch AJ's academics, I'm mainly trying to get some sort of "snapshot" of whether or not something was going on in her life around that time. Would poor AP scores affect a scholarship or would it just mean that she wouldn't get college credit for the courses?

I think I understand what that was about. She received a check from Norview, her high school, and didn't understand why. Her mom thought that maybe she was being reimbursed for her AP tests. AP tests cost about $90 per test (here they are paid for by the students but some schools pay them for the students). I will assume from what posted maybe her high school had a policy that if you got a certain score or above they reimburse you for the test, to encourage you to do well since good scores reflect positively on the school. So she says she didn't think she scored well enough on the tests to get the reimbursement (scores range from 1-5 with 5 being the best).

Even if she had a scholarship, a full scholarship could mean full tuition only and then she had to pay room and board (about $8000/year). That would explain why she was interviewing to be an RA. That would cover her room and board and the scholarship cover her tuition.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that they found shorts with the Norview logo? I mean when I started college I wanted stuff that had the college I attended on it and that's what I wore. It seems like if it was something she wore recently, if they are hers, they would be Longwood shorts, not Norview ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, it's all about creating diversions. Keep everyone rushing willy nilly all about. But you know what they say: when you point your finger at others your three other fingers are pointing back at you.

Zach, can you tell us more about the creepy texts? And is the hoodie the "jacket" that was found at neighbor's house? Has this neighbor been questioned, and if so, for how long? Could you tell us more about why WH had to go to a motel? Did it have anything to do with AJ coming home? If you can't or don't want to answer, I understand. Am very sorry for the stress and emotions you must be going through, truly I am. Everyone on this site wants nothing more than for this beautiful girl to be found alive and well, and we will all jump for joy. We do get a little sarcastic or think we know the answer when we know nothing of the sort, I know I am guilty of this. I pray I am wrong.

Also, WH has put himself into so much of this investigation instead of leaving it up to the experts. What was he doing with that ammo when he should know better? Why 2 phones? Just puts himself out there for speculation. Again, I am so sorry for what you must be going through.

I think I understand what that was about. She received a check from Norview, her high school, and didn't understand why. Her mom thought that maybe she was being reimbursed for her AP tests. AP tests cost about $90 per test (here they are paid for by the students but some schools pay them for the students). I will assume from what posted maybe her high school had a policy that if you got a certain score or above they reimburse you for the test, to encourage you to do well since good scores reflect positively on the school. So she says she didn't think she scored well enough on the tests to get the reimbursement (scores range from 1-5 with 5 being the best).

Even if she had a scholarship, a full scholarship could mean full tuition only and then she had to pay room and board (about $8000/year). That would explain why she was interviewing to be an RA. That would cover her room and board and the scholarship cover her tuition.

Ah, thank you for that! That helps explain her comment. I don't remember writing any checks when my kids were in school but as you say it might have been paid for by their school.

Just a suggestion...with so many of us spread throughout the country, if we each share Anjelica's flier that Zach has shared...we can really help with getting her face out there. Just a thought.

image.jpg

In reference to the tweet that her AP test scores sucked - they probably really didn't. I've seen my kid come home all po'd over an A- , she probably scored high enough to be reimbursed for the cost of the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam