VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but a coke head does not give up $300 in a week unless it is to a drug dealer. Plus I think that people knew how his philandering with teen girls is fully blown when on drugs. I think they kicked him out because he was starting to slickly put the moves on AJ everytime she came home. I wouldn't be surprised if she told moms several weeks prior that wh is a creep and he tries to hit on her and her friends. Wes is only 36 with a habit and a violent past. So pardon me if I dont see him as a pillar of the community who just got caught up.

Really don't think he was a "coke head" if he was he would have been going through serious detox, not doing interviews with news reporters after 15 hours of interrogation. I would say drug dealer sounds more like it. I can definitely see a drug dealer handing out 200 bucks no problem. I could see a drug dealer doing a whole lot more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really don't think he was a "coke head" if he was he would have been going through serious detox, not doing interviews with news reporters after 15 hours of interrogation. I would say drug dealer sounds more like it. I can definitely see a drug dealer handing out 200 bucks no problem. I could see a drug dealer doing a whole lot more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was dealing...hence, the scale with drug residue. However, it was said that he admitted to increased cocaine usage. Let me find the link...:findinglink:

Just to add, dealers who use what they sell...usualy do not have extra cash. IMO

Prosecutors argued the four people who felt threatened would fear for their life if Hadsell was released from jail. Prosecutors also cited his lengthy criminal history and recent drug use as reasons to deny bond. They said Hadsell admitted to detectives to increasing his cocaine use recently. They also say a scale with drug residue was found in Hadsell’s hotel room.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/27/missing-teens-father-to-stay-in-jail/

Can someone please tell me where the "coke head" information is coming from?

TIA
Other than the visual and behavioral clues, there was a scale found in his hotel room with drug residue on it, and then WH own admittal.

"They said Hadsell admitted to detectives to increasing his cocaine use recently. They also say a scale with drug residue was found in Hadsell’s hotel room."

http://wavy.com/2015/03/27/missing-teens-father-to-stay-in-jail/

(modsnip)

Way back in the beginning , I asked a local who claimed to know AJ, if she usually carried a purse. Poster replied that she'd never seen her carry one. I then asked about a travel bag, because I simply can't imagine she came home from college without taking a travel bag full of clothing, personal item, etc. I followed up by asking Zach about that travel bag...was it found in the house or was it missing? Can't recall if Zach ever answered that, but a few days later, another local said that Josh said he was sure her suitcase (travel bag, whatever) was missing from the house.

Okay...that was just a quick review so that everyone can follow my line of thinking here.

I don't think that AJ would carry her regular clothes in the same bag she carries her softball things in. Athletic clothes get pretty nasty. So maybe there were 2 bags? I don't know. But if her travel bag, with her clothes/personal items/etc. IS actually missing, then what are the odds that WH (or any other abductor) took AJ against her will and thought to bring that travel bag? I just think that didn't happen. That's why I've always believed that AJ took that bag and left the house of her own volition. Now...did she go to WH's hotel room? I think so. BUT, it is possible that she took that bag and went somewhere else. Maybe to nephbro's house...who knows? It seems MORE than obvious to me that WH is lying about ALOT of things, especially the gas station meeting, so it's almost impossible for me to believe that he doesn't know what happened to AJ. If I'm following where my logic leads me here, I would have to say that I honestly believe that AJ took her bag and went to WH's hotel room. What happened after that? I can merely guess.

JMO

Incidentally, the type of clothing found on S Battlefield, appear to me to be all athletic clothing. So if there was a gym bag AND a travel bag...where's the travel bag and/or it's contents?

It was put out by the BF at one of the searches when asked if she had a suitcase and he said no but possibly a back bag not a big school back pack but one of those bags that you can carry small items in that's tighten and opened by the ropes that go over your shoulders.... I hope I'm explaining this correctly

From what I've seen, I'd suspect that the underlying current is "do as I say, not as I do."

I might be alone on this one, but I do not think he gave her $200. The pretense of meeting I think is just a way to explain away the reason any witnesses might have seen him with her or even in the neighborhood.

Just as a reminder, she was initially last seen at 7am. Then a few days later WH has a revelation and states he saw her at around noon. Then a few days later he explains he met her because she calls (which she "never does") to ask for money (which she ALSO "never does"). And he just gives her $200 because the week before he overheard her and her mom talking about GOPros. Wait what? How did he overhear this conversation if he had been kicked out of the house? I think it's because none of it ever happened. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA