VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T: Did anyone's format here just get wacky?

Yeah there is a new sidebar at top-right. Not very helpful on the threadview on a laptop, hopefully it is just temporary tweaking.

Here's what WH says about the white car. I know it's coming from him but we know that he tells the truth and lies:
WH: I got back around 1:15, 1:20pm – fact. Boss reamed me. Okay? Now, this is something the media public does not know: About, I wanna say, and I can’t really speak a whole lot about this [unintelligible] fact, I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this. Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch –

CH: Mmhm

WH: He said a little after 2 o’clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car. I understand that there is a person in the media right now, and I will mention her by name CINDY B, my brother has a white car. Yeah yeah, he does. My neighbor knows my brother’s white car, you know? My brother works. My brother was at work the whole day. I wanna clear the conspiracy theories, the b.s. involved in this. We have a serious situation here and I would appreciate people’s, ummmm, I would appreciate people’s help as far as helping push the police. Helping with the investigation, not hindering the investigation, not sidetracking the investigation.

Funny, he is calling him his brother when we have now been told it is his nephew. Arent WE the ones that called someone his brother? Is that who he is talking to?

Let's think about the timeline and where the parents should/do become concerned.

Seen by mom early morning Monday, as far as she knows AJ has no plans for the day. Assume mom works until 5 or 6pm, comes home, younger sister says AJ is with friends. Perhaps some texts go back and forth between Mom and AJ that no, she won't be home for dinner, she'll be home later, etc. Mom goes to bed before AJ is expected home. At some point early she wakes up, realizes AJ never came home, texts her saying where the heck are you? And AJ replies that she is not ready to come home yet. Tenor of those texts are off, can't get ahold of her, no friends know where she is, worry mounts and mounts and family and friends start social media outreach push early afternoon. MP report filed that evening at 9:15 pm.

But the worry starts on Tuesday, not the night before.

So if they were worried and unsure what to do the night before, as WH states, then SOMETHING happened Monday that caused concern before the suspicious texts Tuesday morning.

Does that make sense? I have a terrible head cold, lol, so sometimes I don't even make sense to myself!

I'm not sure I have my dates correct, but hearing that an 18 yr old was "with friends" at 2:30pm (per little sister) I can't imagine filing a police report at 9:15 that same night? or do I have my dates wrong?

Hey! My page format just changed. I don't like it. Anybody else notice anything?

Dang, give her a chance to at least get verified before you run her off with link demands. ;)

I wasn't trying to run anyone off, I'm sorry if it came over that way.

I'm trying to catch up and keep my head somewhat clear ;) I think I caught your migraine!!

I'm not sure I have my dates correct, but hearing that an 18 yr old was "with friends" at 2:30pm (per little sister) I can't imagine filing a police report at 9:15 that same night? or do I have my dates wrong?

It was the following night

Was the next night, I believe.

This might sound harsh. I keeping thinking and even more since the latest from WH, but I keep thinking is it possible that
A. WH used aj as a payment (possible sex) for drugs and it went bad, the guy killed her?

B. WH sold her for money to get drugs or just for drugs?

C. WH had owed money to his dealer, the dealer saw aj with WH at some point and decided to kidnap her for payment.

Jmo though!

I still think WH fully knows what happened in some form or another...

Good God!!!!!!!!!

You guys have the most creative imaginations in the world.

How about he came by early in the morning to drop off the truck , but he was on his drugs and decided to blow his air horns. Then he threatened the paper boy with a gun.

I need someone to get the the scanner thread ASAP. The helicopter is up flying in the distance. Two VA Bch cruisers are parked kn the Green Run Baptist Church parking lot one undercover car in front of my house. All officers are on foot. One cruiser on Dahlia parked in tiny strip mall. I'm going to try and sneak over to the canal to see if other LE are present in the field behind Rosemont Elementary.

If I don't see anything. I am going to drive around the are to see if other police cruisers are in the area. The key roads to listen for are Rosemont, Dahlia, lynnhaven Pkwy and independence Blvd. give me about 30 min
I posted what I heard on the scanner. It was not related to this case.

Good God!!!!!!!!!

You guys have the most creative imaginations in the world.

How about he came by early in the morning to drop off the truck , but he was on his drugs and decided to blow his air horns. Then he threatened the paper boy with a gun.

How about not posting snark and stop being condescending and post something that YOU actually think happened. :facepalm:

Funny, he is calling him his brother when we have now been told it is his nephew. Arent WE the ones that called someone his brother? Is that who he is talking to?

DH is WH's nephew. I don't recall who first called him his brother--I thought it was WH.

Curiously, there was another situation with a brother-who's-not-a-brother back at the beginning of this case, wasn't there? A friend of AJ's who called her his sister on SM, leading a lot of people to think they were actually related?

Let's think about the timeline and where the parents should/do become concerned.

Seen by mom early morning Monday, as far as she knows AJ has no plans for the day. Assume mom works until 5 or 6pm, comes home, younger sister says AJ is with friends. Perhaps some texts go back and forth between Mom and AJ that no, she won't be home for dinner, she'll be home later, etc. Mom goes to bed before AJ is expected home. At some point early she wakes up, realizes AJ never came home, texts her saying where the heck are you? And AJ replies that she is not ready to come home yet. Tenor of those texts are off, can't get ahold of her, no friends know where she is, worry mounts and mounts and family and friends start social media outreach push early afternoon. MP report filed that evening at 9:15 pm.

But in that case the worry starts on Tuesday, NOT the night before.

So if they were worried and unsure what to do the night before, as WH states, then SOMETHING happened Monday that caused concern BEFORE the suspicious texts Tuesday morning.

Does that make sense? I have a terrible head cold, lol, so sometimes I don't even make sense to myself!

I read everything you wrote but I was derailed off the track :) that you were on when I read the bolded ^^^^ above.

When did WH state that? I am not aware of that statement.

At Wawa. There are two cruisers and one undercover. All three doubled up.

DH is WH's nephew. I don't recall who first called him his brother--I thought it was WH.

Curiously, there was another situation with a brother-who's-not-a-brother back at the beginning of this case, wasn't there? A friend of AJ's who called her his sister on SM, leading a lot of people to think they were actually related?

correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member