VA VA - Arianna Peaches Davis, 20, Henrico, 30 April 2010

Just stumbled upon this... I had never heard of this case and I don't live but so far from the area. So sad.

I'm not completely familiar with all parts of Henrico, but I know that a few areas are pretty rough. Hope this girl is found.

Arianna is mentioned in this CBS6 article about Zulma Pabon who is also missing from the Richmond area published today.
http://wtvr.com/2014/10/24/friends-hope-to-solve-disappearance-of-chesterfield-woman-zulma-pabon/
Other local missing woman cases

Pabon’s is not the only missing woman case that continues to weigh on the public’s mind.
The parents of Arianna “Peaches” Davis continue to look for clues and hand out flyers, more than two years after her disappearance in April of 2010. This December will mark the fourth birthday that has passed since Davis was last seen. According to her family, “Peaches” was last seen off Nine Mile Road, just blocks away from her home. Davis was 20 years old at the time of her disappearance and was just weeks shy of graduating from Fortis College.
Henrico Police continue to investigate.

According to NamUs, she was last seen walking right after leaving a store. Seems similar to other known/potential JLM victims like the Fairfax rape victim and Autumn Day.

Just ran across this article while looking for information: http://wtvr.com/2012/05/13/grandmother-peaches-last-seen-with-man-now-in-prison-for-stabbing/

Peaches grandmother says her granddaughter was last seen off Nine Mile Road, just three blocks from her home with a man she knew well.

That man is now in prison for stabbing another woman, she said.

I hope he has been looked at more closely as a possible suspect. This is the first article I've seen that mentioned she was with someone right before her disappearance.

Was the Henrico County body ever identified? I can't seem to find anything on that.

Arianna Ivane Davis – The Charley Project

davis_arianna.jpg
davis_arianna2.jpg
davis_arianna3.jpg
davis_arianna4.jpg
davis_arianna5.jpg

Arianna Ivane Davis

Missing Since 04/30/2010
Missing From Henrico, Virginia
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race Black
Date of Birth 12/13/1988 (31)
Age 21 years old
Height and Weight 5'5, 200 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A pink shirt, blue rolled-up cut-off denim shorts, multicolored flip-flops and a pink and white hair clip.
Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Davis's ears are pierced. Her hair was in a wrap at the time of her disappearance. Her nickname is Peaches.

Details of Disappearance
Davis was last seen after leaving the J Express Mart on Nine Mile Road, three blocks from her residence in eastern Henrico, Virginia, at 1:30 p.m. on April 30, 2010.

She purchased a Black and Mild cigar at the store and walked out, and was last seen walking on Koch Avenue, back to her home on 3rd Street. She behaving normally at the time and seemed happy. She left her wallet, keys and identification behind at home, and has never been heard from again.

Davis lived with her parents at the time of her disappearance, and would notify her family if she was going to be away for more than an hour. She was enrolled a massage therapy program at Fortis College, and was six weeks away from graduation. She didn't have a car and would normally take the bus to school. Since she went missing, there has been no activity on her cellular phone.

The man Davis was last seen with is now in prison for stabbing another woman, but it hasn't been established that he was involved in Davis's case. It's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning; in fact, prior to her disappearance, she had never spent the night away from home.

Investigators believe foul play was involved in her case, which remains unsolved.

“We are praying that she's still alive and that someday, she'll come back," Zandra Ford, Arianna's mother, said. "It's devastating, you know, to go every day wondering where your child is or is she okay when you can't get to her."

Arianna's NamUs profile has been modified today, 8/9/22
She currently has a total of 7 rule outs/exclusions
UP12683
06/06/2014
Newport News
VA

UP12844
04/27/2014
Prince George's
MD

UP8642
03/30/2011