Still Missing VA - Bellamy Gamboa, 39, mother of 2, Virginia Beach, 1 Jul 2018 *Guilty*

Her boyfriend, the father of the twins, was the last person to see her and it was during an argument. She then went missing. No word as to why they think she was abducted.

Who last saw her remains unclear – police did not disclose that information. Authorities would only say Gamboa may have been wearing “a gray sports bra and pink boy shorts.”

Police said they are not releasing information whether Gamboa carried a purse or a bag with her.

According to a poster from theawarefoundationofvirginia.com, Gamboa was last seen at 10 p.m. July 1 at her apartment in the Diamond Springs area. Her cellphone, the poster indicated, is “not in service.”

https://southsidedaily.com/local-ne...-virginia-beach-woman-may-have-been-abducted/

Who last saw her remains unclear – police did not disclose that information. Authorities would only say Gamboa may have been wearing “a gray sports bra and pink boy shorts.”

Police said they are not releasing information whether Gamboa carried a purse or a bag with her.

According to a poster from theawarefoundationofvirginia.com, Gamboa was last seen at 10 p.m. July 1 at her apartment in the Diamond Springs area. Her cellphone, the poster indicated, is “not in service.”

Police: Missing Virginia Beach woman may have been abducted | Southside Daily

Last seen at 10 pm at her apartment, in her underwear, and LE think she was abducted?

Yeah... I'm going with whoever was the last to see her and knew what color/style underwear she had on, is the one responsible for her disappearance.

One can certainly be abducted by a person one is close to...and fears for her life because of...

Last seen at 10 pm at her apartment, in her underwear, and LE think she was abducted?

Yeah... I'm going with whoever was the last to see her and knew what color/style underwear she had on, is the one responsible for her disappearance.

The article linked above, re: Bellamy’s fear for her safety, calls LJ her ex-boyfriend. This is the guy she was living with? Did they recently break up? I think I need to reread everything. Am getting confused.

I think we know where this is going..... why can't people just split ways, and move on with their lives? Why must they 'disappear' the person rather than just go? I don't think I want to understand. Bellamy was in fear of her life in the days before she went missing. I wish she had just gathered the babies, and moved. Maybe she was the one paying the rent? I don't know, but sometimes it's worth all material possessions to just walk away from it all.

I wonder if we'll hear there was a history of abuse while in this relationship?

<modsnip - not an approved source>
“Thankfully there’s a big group of people that came out today. We are trying to do some organizing of search parties to help find Bell and get her back to her kids. We just drew a Google map from where her apartment is to where her car was found and from that we kind of grid out search areas,” he said, according to 13News Now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back