VA - Christine Weston Chan, creator of Sonichu, arrested for rape of mother, Richmond, 3 Aug 2021

Chris is denying ever having sex with Barb
I have 2 theories on why the charges were dropped.

1. The mother may have refused to testify in court.

2. The "troll" who recorded Chris admitting to the sexual abuse was found to have doctored text messages to make the abuse sound even worse, and admitted they had wanted to blackmail Chris into committing suicide - therefore all of the evidence was suspect.

I have 2 theories on why the charges were dropped.

1. The mother may have refused to testify in court.

2. The "troll" who recorded Chris admitting to the sexual abuse was found to have doctored text messages to make the abuse sound even worse, and admitted they had wanted to blackmail Chris into committing suicide - therefore all of the evidence was suspect.
The former seems more likely considering how she has perpetually enabled Chris' bad behavior and bails him out of trouble a lot, and also shared legal trouble with Chris when he committed vehicular assault against a game store owner.

The second theory seems unlikely; I do believe Chris did commit incest with his mother. <modsnip - no link to an approved source>

There's also just the whole part of Chris and his mother's relationship already being creepy, as it was known for years before the scandal that Chris spooned with her in bed and made PDA much more appropriate for a couple rather than parent and child.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he did it, but the due to the trolls having doctored the text messages, the entirety of the evidence may have been deemed not credible.
I do believe that to be likely. As to why however the charges were dropped, it's hard to say due to the case being sealed. There isn't really much evidence apart from statements. The fact that the case went on for that long despite there being a lack of solid proof seems to suggest that Chris must've foolishly told interrogators a few things that could be used against him. It seems that the case was dropped based on a deferred disposition given Chris' lawyer's request for one. Chris is falsely claiming that he was acquitted nonetheless.

I do believe that to be likely. As to why however the charges were dropped, it's hard to say due to the case being sealed. There isn't really much evidence apart from statements. The fact that the case went on for that long despite there being a lack of solid proof seems to suggest that Chris must've foolishly told interrogators a few things that could be used against him. It seems that the case was dropped based on a deferred disposition given Chris' lawyer's request for one. Chris is falsely claiming that he was acquitted nonetheless.
Apparently they did the disposition on the basis of Chris having autism. That really grinds my gears as history has demonstrated autism is not at all why Chris does bad things but rather his flimsy improvised excuse as to why.

Many people thought Chris would get better after serving time with or without a conviction. With Chris' delusions only having maintained status quo, him evidently still acting like an eight year-old, and his incest-denying video singling out an unrequited crush who cut him off fifteen years ago, it's an understatement to say he hasn't gotten any better.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for no link to an approved source>
Has there been any consequences what so ever for this particular troll yet?!?!?! I keep asking and searching and find nothing

Should we make a seperate thread for her?

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

Many, many posts have been removed for claims being made with no link to the source, or for claims being made with a source that is obviously not MSM. Please remember that Websleuths is fact-based. Review the links below this post if you need a reminder about approved sources.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back