Found Deceased VA - Cynthia Carver, 35, Southampton County, 21 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

I’m sure her kids are safe with family!
What a terrifying situation. I’m sure that with digital forensics they will be able to connect who’s IP address or phone number was used. I’m so so sad for this woman and her family! I’m the one person that makes people give me a name/location when they go out with people new because this kind of happens way too much.

I found this article that states that the day she went missing she was to start a new job at Deerfield Correctional Center. I've seen other articles have referenced that she is a correctional officer.

https://www.tidewaternews.com/2019/02/25/search-continues-for-missing-newsoms-woman/

"The spokesman said Anne noticed that Carver’s vehicle was still in the driveway on Friday, which was the day when she was to report to her new job at the Deerfield Correctional Center."

Monday, investigators said the 34-year-old was possibly meeting a man at her house that night.
Investigators say it doesn’t appear anyone forced their way into the house, but evidence suggests there was a possible struggle inside the home.
“The information we have does suggest that this was going to be a new person involved in her life,” Lt. Cobb explained.
Loved ones said they're not familiar with the man.

Evidence suggests possible struggle inside missing Virginia mom’s home, investigators say

Put yourself in their shoes

Imagine you’re the parent of a child who’s disappeared. Naturally, your thoughts and emotions would range from anxious to terrified. Where could that person be? Is (s)he in danger or hurt? That’s likely what the family of Cynthia Carver of Everett Street in Newsoms is experiencing now. As of this writing on Tuesday morning, Carver remains missing. Her disappearance, reported this past weekend, is highlighted by the fact that evidence of blood and a knife were found at her home by the Southampton County Sheriff’s Office deputies.

Now pretend you’re one of the people assigned to find said child. There are a few clues, but little else. Exasperated and frustrated might best describe your condition. What’s needed next is for someone to come forward who might have seen or heard something that came across as odd or even suspicious last Thursday night/Friday morning in the town.

[...]

Southampton County works to find a missing mother

The Southampton community is working together to help find a missing mother of two, Cynthia Carver.

The 34-year-old was last seen Thursday when dropping her children off at a babysitter's house. Carver, a correctional officer, didn't show up at work Friday morning causing her family to worry.

[...]

Family members have put posters of Carver throughout the community. Neighbor Derinda Parker says everyone should work to spread the word.

"It would be nice if there were more signs up so that people could be aware she's missing, and so she could come home safe," said Paker. "Social media would definitely help. If they see her, or any sign of her they could help out. Everyone must call in, call the police, or call somebody to help if they see her."

[...]

So scary, I hope that people learn a lesson and let everyone know who/when/where they’re meeting someone off the internet.. or just going out with people in general. A quick text to a close loved one would suffice. I hope she’s still alive and being held somewhere, I’m pretty confident once they get her phone records it will lead them right to the perp.

So scary, I hope that people learn a lesson and let everyone know who/when/where they’re meeting someone off the internet.. or just going out with people in general. A quick text to a close loved one would suffice. I hope she’s still alive and being held somewhere, I’m pretty confident once they get her phone records it will lead them right to the perp.

Pairs. Go in pairs!
:)

As the search continues for Cynthia Carver, the community came together on Thursday night for a prayer service for the mother.

The service was held at Mt.Tabor Baptist Church, where Cynthia was a member. Dozens of people showed up to pray for her safe return and for peace for her family.

Investigators with the Southampton County Sheriff’s office say they’ve been conducting interviews and they’re asking anyone who may have information to call them.

Community holds prayer service for missing Southampton County woman Cynthia Carver

If they (police, family members, friends) all know she was meeting a new guy why has this guy not been found yet??? Her cell phone records, dating ap, texts, phone calls, social media, I’d think this would be extremely easy to figure out who this guy is?!? What am I missing here

If they (police, family members, friends) all know she was meeting a new guy why has this guy not been found yet??? Her cell phone records, dating ap, texts, phone calls, social media, I’d think this would be extremely easy to figure out who this guy is?!? What am I missing here
Right! There has to be a way they know who this subject is by now. I would imagine there is quite a digital trail leading to him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back