Found Alive VA - Darrin Trail, 21, Bedford County, 5 Feb 2018

Hope he's okay. I used to live in Roanoke and date someone in Bedford, so I traveled those roads frequently. Back then there were lots of places you could go off the road, but he left during daylight hours and Bedford was sunny and dry that day, so that seems unlikely.

Who drives somewhere to make a truck payment?

Hope he's okay. I used to live in Roanoke and date someone in Bedford, so I traveled those roads frequently. Back then there were lots of places you could go off the road, but he left during daylight hours and Bedford was sunny and dry that day, so that seems unlikely.

I'm sure they are checking his route. You read where so many vehicles have gone off the road and into lakes/streams, etc. Or, his vehicle might be hidden over a hill in brush. Praying they find this young man soon and that he is safe.

http://wset.com/news/local/man-miss...n-bedford-co-to-make-truck-payment-in-roanoke
c030bc6c0d6f899d0b45ba318668c07e.jpg
42c2c3031f9433a14cadebf90383d0b8.jpg

I don't have access to comments section of Darrin's FB page so I am unaware of comments posted by family, friends or coworkers in regards to Darrin's disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back