Identified! VA - Fairfax, AsianMale, 30-45, hit by car, Nov'15 - Thien Quang Cao

Thank you! I just hope we can give this guy back his name. That poor family has been through enough as it is.

Excellent work! It's not often I read a new thread and there's such a good lead so quickly.

:welcome6:

... and by a new member, no less! Very impressive! Thanks, Owl, and welcome to Websleuths!

"UPDATE

Crash reconstruction detectives have identified the man who was seriously injured while crossing Route 50 on Thursday, November 19. He is 52 years old and lived in the Falls Church area. He is in life-threatening condition in Inova Fairfax Hospital. No charges have been placed and the investigation is continuing."

Site updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad to hear he's been identified. I hope he pulls through.

Also, it looks like they removed all of the Facebook comments.

Yeah, that would have been awful for everybody. It's awful enough as it is. Poor man. I hope he pulls through and I'm glad they found who he is.

"UPDATE

Crash reconstruction detectives have identified the man who was seriously injured while crossing Route 50 on Thursday, November 19. He is 52 years old and lived in the Falls Church area. He is in life-threatening condition in Inova Fairfax Hospital. No charges have been placed and the investigation is continuing."

Site updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods, is this definitive enough to have the thread marked "Identified?"

"Detectives were able to identify him as Thien Quang Cao, 52 of Silver Spring, Md. Cao had been staying in the Loehmann’s Plaza area of Falls Church at the time of the crash."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back