VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read somewhere that the search had been moved to the area of Jefferson Park????

Yes.

"Search crews earlier in the day combed the area of Jefferson Park Avenue near UVa. Authorities would not say why they focused on that area."

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/authorities-intensify-search-for-man-with-whom-missing-uva-student/article_a6e6c8e0-42c3-11e4-8295-001a4bcf6878.html

and

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26597398/search-and-rescue-teams-continue-search-for-hannah-graham

Another reason in My opinion to check relatives homes, he may have granny doing his laundry? Just saying, I would have that checked out. They did remove boxes of stuff from there also.

I think he removed or destroyed everything before the flight.
Possible rookies removed things also seeing they moved out.

On descriptions: Many years ago, I was leaving work, and was stuck in traffic. I saw this man and woman walking on the sidewalk beside me. She was carrying a comforter in the plastic bag they come in. This man starts pounding her on the head and arm. She was just taking it and walking on. I pulled in the next business I came to and yelled at this man to stop it! They both kept walking and he didn't hit her again, but was yelling at her. I called 911 and when they asked for a description, I had to pause. He was a black male, she was a black female. He was very short and thin, she was short and heavy. She was carrying a comforter. I couldn't even remember what color she had on, or anything else. I was focused on his actions and her welfare. I guess I could have guessed. This was a minute after it happened, and they had gone on around the corner. So I understand it.

That's so interesting to think that a message was being sent. Now, here's my question, are serial killers, sociopaths intelligent enough to "get" the message? I always wondered about that. For the most part if you read about a sociopath, someone capable of harming another person, they really don't care much about how other people feel, in fact I think they find pleasure in other people's pain correct? So trying to pull at someone's heartstrings doesn't seem to make sense to me, if they don't have a heart. Does anyone think there may be several people involved here? In the case of another missing person they feel several people were involved.
No direct evidence has been presented by LE to lead anyone to believe other persons are directly involved in HG disappearance except Jesse Matthew.

That's so interesting to think that a message was being sent. Now, here's my question, are serial killers, sociopaths intelligent enough to "get" the message? I always wondered about that. For the most part if you read about a sociopath, someone capable of harming another person, they really don't care much about how other people feel, in fact I think they find pleasure in other people's pain correct? So trying to pull at someone's heartstrings doesn't seem to make sense to me, if they don't have a heart. Does anyone think there may be several people involved here? In the case of another missing person they feel several people were involved.

hmm what if JM passed her off alive to persons unknown and longo is letting jm know, LE knows HG was in the tunnels that night

or it's used to trigger distress , trigger memories of what happened in the tunnels,

idk, jmo

IMO LE was on to JM from early on and description of short hair was an attempt at misdirection so that JM wouldn't think they were on to him... JMO </conspiracy>

I don't...they WANTED him to know and come in to talk to them.

That first text is practically illiterate...jmo

The two texts connect to make one sentence as twitter only allows so many characters per tweet...
It claims WG was identified as police officer...

I wonder if LE has accessed HG's Find my iPhone profile on iCloud. I believe all recent iPhone automatically include that in their lineup of apps, and it might be an easier, more reliable way to track her activities until her phone was ultimately shut off.

That dirt is likely teeming with clues! Soil samples can easily be analyzed to produce a kind of history of where the vehicle has been. Right now, that dirt is speaking volumes more than JM.
It would be more so, if it was only on the floor of the driver's side of the car. imo

New here, so hope this hasn't been covered already. I've seen it posted where JM was an operating room tech. IF this was the position he held (I've also seen patient transport posted as his position) then he would be responsible for clean up which would entail getting rid of "body parts" after surgeries, births, etc. Where do they take those body parts? I don't know if hospitals have "special dumpsters" for these parts or how they dispose of them. But, if he had access to these then I hope they have searched there. What a perfect place to hide a body...... Hope this isn't too morbid... Sorry, maybe WAY out of the box!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member