VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you there. You want a map? I'll get it for you. You want somebody to go through and extract references from a long thread? Can do. Videos or audio? Nope.

I'm still reeling from the fact that the woman in white really is a man.

I think the reason the PD is going over the top in press conferences, wanted posters, etc... is that they suspect he is responsible for the other murder/disappearances in addition to HG.

further more i think they know much more than what has been made public so far. I've followed tons of crime cases on the internet including at WS since 2001 or so, they are never this bold with out knowing more than what has been made public so far.

But if they have got a lot on him, why bother to provoke him? Issue a warrant for kidnapping and put an end to the nonsense!
They do Have a lot on him, including several properties searched via warrants and sealed for 180 days.

i Hv a theory, if he has indeed fled, maybe he knows he is a DNA match for Morgans case, as well as what they found in a his apt. I c HG had a watch on that night, in other photos pearl earrings. He may Hv fled because he knows he is a DNA match. He must be found, if he wants to prove to the world he is Not a DNA match in this case or Morgans. Signing off for now w respect....and advice. " Dude, turn yourself in to clear yourself!"

When was the SSN released? Source?

It was released on the first wanted poster and tweeted out. Moments later it was retracted and a new one was released and tweeted out without the SSN. However once something is put out there, even for a minute or two, it can never truly be retracted. No way it was done accidentally - it was very obvious on the poster. You can see at this link what the original poster looked like (they have redacted the SSN). The second poster released had a different lay out, without the SSN heading.

http://www.breakingnews.com/item/2014/09/22/charlottesville-va-police-mistakenly-released-a/

further more i think they know much more than what has been made public so far. I've followed tons of crime cases on the internet including at WS since 2001 or so, they are never this bold with out knowing more than what has been made public so far.

I disagree, for now. Only because it is clear that LE and the DA are already not on the same page about how much evidence they actually have.

It might be show boating and it might be over the top but that's how it became nationwide news. Chief Longo has everyone talking and that can only help find Hannah. That's what we all want.

Very far behind but it seems that people have been very touchy about a few topics and it is taking up 100s of 'pages of space. If someone makes a mistake, if a member has an issue with another members posts, or if a topic isn't of interest, we have four choices:
1. Notify a mod
2. PM the other Member
3. Scroll passed the topics/comments/members that annoy us
4. Or hit the ignore button.

But just because some members are interested in discussing:
the WG's intentions
Why JLM Jr got a new license
Why chief Longo said "we found him a lawyer'
The last text and whether HG was really lost
What exact path HG took to go 2.5 miles in approx 2.0 hours
and anything else that has taken up 100s of pages that all of us have to read to get to any new development:

Please remember that this case may actually be related to some other very high profile cases and that it may end up being that this POI or whoever else may be responsible for HG's disapperance is connected to many of the missing or murdered people in Central Virginia.

Please know that there are many people, including CPD in the 1st PC, the media and area LE who have referenced the possibility that this case may be connected to at least two other cases. One of those cases was definitely mentioned by CPD as having not been ruled out, because of the undeniable similarities, as it relates to HG's disappearance. So with that in mind, please understand that there are MANY members and viewers who are very interested in looking at the similarities and possible connections of either a single killer or a tag team, working with the abductor or killer of HG, to either kill or keep captive the half dozen young women missing from the Shenandoah Valley.

Some of those missing or murdered include:
Cassandra Morton
Morgan Harrington
Samantha Clarke
Dashad Sage Smith
Alexis Murphy (Some people hold open the possibility that RAT was not the only person involved in AM's Case.)
Ann Marie Smith
Hannah Graham

All of the above are either missing and/or murdered from/in or very near Central Virginia/Shenandoah Valley, along the Rt 29/I-64 corridor, since 2009. That is a very significant aspect to this case and IMO should be explored. IMVPO, I believe this is why you see such passionate interest on the part of Chief Longo, CPD, Albemarle County Sheriffs Office, the Virginia State Police, Virginia's Search and Rescue as well as the FBI.
If they have been willing to leave in the possibility that some or all of these cases are connected then maybe we here might want to as well. The post that have mentioned these other cases have numbered less than probably 50 but there is such rudeness about members giving even a two or three sentence example of similarities between HG's disappearance and any of the above. It is really curious as to why a few members who choose to dismiss this aspect of HG's case and make those who wish to discuss it feel as if they are breaking some TOS.

As someone who has commented on the discussions surrounding the POI and the similarities between the cases I will say this: It is not the discussion I am opposed to. It is rather the insistence that the POI must have done something horrible and that he should give up his rights, turn himself in, etc. in order to solve this case. We are not in a position to convict someone here. We can discuss without assuming guilt and we have a responsibility to remain fair until evidence shows otherwise.

I don't speak for anyone but myself and this is all JMO.

It might be show boating and it might be over the top but that's how it became nationwide news. Chief Longo has everyone talking and that can only help find Hannah. That's what we all want.

Just curious as to how you see that helping Hannah?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/09/...student-uva-virginia?clusterId=60#videoplayer

I hope the above link works. Right near the beginning they show Hannah at the Shell Station and point to a person chasing her? I have not seen this before. Do yall see it? It seems as though the terminology speaks of what we saw at Downtown Mall. I have seen the Shell video before, but never a second person in this particular video. Hoax?

Any info, news or investigation those attacks at all? Is UVA handling the cases?

I agree that the wanted poster is over the top, and I'd penalize LE for that if I could. Harshly too, and even if JM does turn out to be a serial perp. They should not be permitted to do this.

I'm wondering about those other attacks too. Is it possible that the services investigating are independent of CPD? Is it possible that one or more of the victims have given descriptions of their attacker which rule out a connection with Hannah's case (not going to spell it out - should be obvious).

Given the circumstances, it would be disingenuous to think that LE has not looked into it.

When was the SSN released? Source?

It was on the "wanted" poster released to the press to share to the public. The one I saw was from Parker though he confirmed it was sent to the press, but then they later asked for it to be taken down. I believe some people here saw it from other sources. It was also shared here before being removed.

The Wanted Poster -- Harboring a Fugitive?

I'm sorry if this is obvious or was discussed before, but by issuing the Wanted Poster, I think the police may be leaning on/smoking out whoever is with JM now -- meaning those persons can be charged with harboring a fugitive.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/09/...student-uva-virginia?clusterId=60#videoplayer

I hope the above link works. Right near the beginning they show Hannah at the Shell Station and point to a person chasing her? I have not seen this before. Do yall see it? It seems as though the terminology speaks of what we saw at Downtown Mall. I have seen the Shell video before, but never a second person in this particular video. Hoax?

Wish it wasn't edited but it does look like a guy. Wondering the time stamp when he appears.

It is just an edited video, it plays and then is rewound and plays again. It is Hannah you see in it both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80