VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting.
And the police rang this guy up on JM's behalf?
Do they just have a role they pull from?

:headscratch:

I've heard a couple of different stories on this. One is that JM brought in a list.....which I found quite odd....and asked the police to call one of them. The other story was that JM asked the police for a list.

Someone said earlier that the police could not select an attorney because it would be a conflict of interest. IDK for sure.

Anyone else know? TIA

I work for a very large hospital and it's very difficult to steal drugs from one. Most have eliminated handwritten scripts. The meds are kept in locked drawers. A login must be used to open them and they have to be scanned. He's a transporter to and from the OR. They're not in the room when the drugs are started. Any anesthesiologist worth their salt holds on to their meds.

The authorities however spent a great deal of time investigating the likelihood, so did not discount the possibility at all. She was gone for more than 2 weeks, not just 2 days. Some guy met her rafting a couple days before realizing who she was from the extensive media and contacting authorities. Who she met with a couple days later.

Everybody stopped talking the instant she got home and media dried up, but there was a ton of media and comments about local human trafficking rings and their methods. Simply because people aren't aware of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I have no reason to think Hannah is such a victim and I live in no bubble, but also see no reason to bash on other posters who consider it could be possible, which was the point of my post (perhaps lost).

Hannah is missing and LE have not released any evidence to indicate anything more than she is missing, was abducted and likely violated. In fact they haven't released any evidence at all yet. Just pictures and a few videos that tell very little of the story.

"NEVER" and "ALWAYS" I have noticed don't "always" apply to criminal cases, even when some possibilities are not statistically likely. Statistically speaking, Hannah was probably abducted and murdered. But we don't have proof of that one way or another yet. Only the new warrant for Abduction with Intent to Defile.

Time will tell.
But regardless of the media firestorm that the intentional misdirection triggered, she never actually was part of any sex trafficking ring at all, because this is not a crime that targets middle class people with a strong family structure, for the exact reason that there was a media firestorm in both this case and that one - these sort of victims will be missed and will draw attention to people who absolutely do NOT want attention, especially if they are holding a person alive whose face is plastered all over major media outlets nationwide and who is the subject of local, state, and FBI searches. This is just not a reasonable possibility in this case or any of the cases on here where it is mentioned. The other case I remember where there was speculation of sex trafficking that made it up to MSM coverage was Jaray Wilson, and guess what? She was shot by some teenage druggie friend of hers and dumped in the desert and was never involved with any sex trafficking ring at all. Again, that's not to say it never happens or that it's not a serious problem in general, but it's not a reality in this demographic group or this case.

The consensus has been that Hannah was "under the influence", intoxicated, inebriated, not sober and in her right mind soon after she appears on tape. LE statements indicate that others in the mall area and Tempo had seen JM that night. Hannah's timeline is pretty much accountedd for from when she left her friends to when she appears on the cameras, so it is doubtful she saw JM before that on camera encounter. image.jpg

No evidence that she was "slipped" any thing. Apparently she was drinking and doing whatever on her own. What LE has gotten from the friends she left, has not been shared, but LE seems to know that she had been drinking. No evidence of being drugged. Not saying she absolutely could not have been, just no proof of it. IT seems like she already compromised herself that way. Maybe JM thought she'd be an easy "catch" when he made moves on her "with intent to defile" and when things did not go as planned, or maybe they did, he literally dumped her.

I am hoping she's still alive where ever she was left. Small possibility with all the time gone by, but possible.

I'm new to this so hope I respond correctly
Actually there was a 45 min gap from the time she left party when she told male friend she was going home until she ended up on video at mcgradys pub. The most troubling thing i see and LE never speaks about, she was seen in front of shell on video at 12:55. Then 5 minutes later at 1:00 witnesses saw her crossing near 3rd st at restaurant. I live in charlottesville and no way she got there on foot in 5 minutes evening running. Over half distance uphill also. It took her 9 minutes from mcgradys to shell and way shorter distance. Possible shecaight ride on way to mall? With who if so? On foot she could have crossed one street over and even on downtown mall in 1/4 mile less. Instead she traveled on extremely dark road to opposite end of mall only to comeback down mall backtracking and seen on video at 1:05 none minutes from shell video. I will try to include map and walking path

New thread alert.

Don't start any long posts now. This thread will be closed in a few minutes.

Thanks.

One post just made me want to post something. The post was about "explosive behavior".

I'm 29. My ex-husband never laid a finger on me in a harmful way until one day he literally snapped, over nothing. No need for details, but I'm lucky I'm here typing this.

Explosive behavior is indeed a possibility.

...and yes, he's in jail.

I think Longo's wording about Hannah's world getting turned around has nothing to do with her personal life. He says this happened after she left the party on her own, not that it has anything to do with why she left, Imo. Her world turned around when she became so lost that she ended up on the mall and encountered JM. That is my interpretation (and therefore correct, :) )

Also...so far we have not seen anything about JM and weapons, which is good in the sense that maybe this won't come down to a crazy shoot-out, especially if he does now have a lawyer. As long as he alive, there is always a chance he will tell where Hannah is. I think he alone knows (all assuming he is guilty, of course.) Maybe he would somehow be offered a plea to avoid the DP and take it, who knows. Otherwise, finding her anytime soon seems unlikely, without luck, or if they are only just, or have not yet, seen his pings which may offer new areas to search.

All jmo as always.

Thinking out loud (and sorry if this has been discussed already)---I'm wondering if this guy's occupation in the medical field could somehow have played a role in the disposal of Hannah, either location wise or method wise. Also wondering if he got any drugs from the hospital.

I think the only connection here would be it helped him to gain her trust. JMO

I don't think LE has indicated any link with Morgan or others, so I don't know why they rules would change here as yet. Jmo it is super confusing already and until we know about DNA, there are no real links. Some think photos are like sketch, some don't. That is about it for now. No proof Morgan took a cab. Jmo

Just K did a really great mock up of the sketches and black and white pic of JM. It was the nose similarity that caused me to take a second look.

Hannah may be a hero. If JM DNA is a match for other cases, she has helped bring justice for others who have long suffered not knowing the "who". Her heroism may have been at great personal price, but her disappearance will have helped take an alleged dangerous person off the streets.

I just have to think her disappearance is for a greater "cause", otherwise it is too painful to accept.

Don't know if I made any sense, but hope you all get my drift.

Also...was she going onto another party that her dinner friends were not going to? I know I read in the beginning that she said she was going home to one guy. Clearly, she wasn't as she seemed to be close to her apartment at that time and should not have become so lost.

IMO once she gets to mcgradys pub I don't think she's lost and seems to be looking for something or someone and was on a mission to get to mall. Why was she denied entrance into mcgradys? Selene extremely intoxicated doesn't seem to usually wanna run with such a purpose as on shell video

Will you copy this into the next thread? Very interesting.

I'm new to this so hope I respond correctly
Actually there was a 45 min gap from the time she left party when she told male friend she was going home until she ended up on video at mcgradys pub. The most troubling thing i see and LE never speaks about, she was seen in front of shell on video at 12:55. Then 5 minutes later at 1:00 witnesses saw her crossing near 3rd st at restaurant. I live in charlottesville and no way she got there on foot in 5 minutes evening running. Over half distance uphill also. It took her 9 minutes from mcgradys to shell and way shorter distance. Possible shecaight ride on way to mall? With who if so? On foot she could have crossed one street over and even on downtown mall in 1/4 mile less. Instead she traveled on extremely dark road to opposite end of mall only to comeback down mall backtracking and seen on video at 1:05 none minutes from shell video. I will try to include map and walking path

A pointer, so as to not lose your posts during thread changes, etc: Copy your posts using "Control C" every so often as you are writing, and also before you hit submit. Just in case. :)

I just cannot see him being seem with her openly, if this was his intent from the start.

I haven't read all about Hannah, but when I heard that she was a second year nursing, I wondered if she vaguely "knew" him by being a familiar face, and met in passing somewhere, class at the hospital etc; ,and that was why she was with him at the bar.

I think she may of went to see someone that she was interested in, hoping for a meet up (NOT HOOKUP) with them.

If she was lost and turned around, and in a panic, a familiar face says he'll help and her might calm her down some, make it easier to handle her, buys her a drink and gets her in the car. I wonder if JM has any scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam