VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
LJ is an alias he uses. Although personally I'm finding it confusing to have so many ways of referring to one man! I try to stick to JM.

As usual I went to sleep and missed it all. I hope they just find her now. And him.

It's always about the street name-usually initials with these guys. Trying to remain anonymous. Trying to be cool and generic. Mostly trying to hide from being identified.
LJ

Unless it is their funeral or their criminal record.

LJ is JM.

Maybe the Comparison Thread should be, "Murdered or Missing in Central Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley, Any Connection?"

He's been LJ for a very long time. I read or heard, in the news, that is the name is family calls him. He has the same name as his father and I suspect the "L" is for Leroy and the "J" is for Junior. So, Leroy Jr = LJ.

MOD NOTE:

Use the threads below for comparison of elements in Hannah's disappearance to facts in other cases. This thread is to be used only to discuss Hannah's disappearance. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated. The discussion is moving very rapidly, and facts will be easily confused if not kept separate.

Thanks again.

Morgan Harrington
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107653

Alexis Murphy/ Randy Taylor
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242645

Rt 29 Stalker
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219239

Colonial Parkway Murders
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85425
OMG BESSIE thank you so very much!:loveyou:

It's always about the street name-usually initials with these guys. Trying to remain anonymous. Trying to be cool and generic. Mostly trying to hide from being identified.
LJ

Unless it is their funeral or their criminal record.

LJ is JM.

Possible LJ is a nod to the description of him being like "Little John"?.. Maybe the reference stuck over the years?

I jumped right in to this case and got so busy I never introduced myself. I live in the Chicago area but my family is originally from VA. That's one thing that drew me to this case. Granny is from Roanoke. Our first family homestead is not far from Culpeper, going back to early 1700s. Gone with the wind eventually.

My best quality is persistence, I don't like to give up. Average posting, computer maneuvering skills, I'm afraid you won't get lovely maps or intensive summaries from me.

Possible LJ is a nod to the description of him being like "Little John"?.. Maybe the reference stuck over the years?

I was thinking it (LJ) was more like "Little Jesse", since his father is also Jesse Leroy...

Lol-probably not that calculated-initials will do in any case. I wonder if he had 2 names in his public life- 'LJ' and 'J........"

In the street if you are known as LJ-how are cops going to really identify you except by video etc?

I researched the MH case & some on Alexis a couple of weeks ago. A big reason I kept following HG all night two night in a row is to see if there are connections. The possibilities are keeping me glued. But I'm not one to jump to conclusions either. To sleep now.

I jumped right in to this case and got so busy I never introduced myself. I live in the Chicago area but my family is originally from VA. That's one thing that drew me to this case. Granny is from Roanoke. Our first family homestead is not far from Culpeper, going back to early 1700s. Gone with the wind eventually.

My best quality is persistence, I don't like to give up. Average posting, computer maneuvering skills, I'm afraid you won't get lovely maps or intensive summaries from me.
Welcome, chipmunk. I think you'll fit in very nicely. ;)

Greetings Everyone, I am from Virginia but I live in Germany now and I am following this case since it started. I was in here about a year ago during the Alexis Murphy case. This is every parent's worst nightmare to have a child go missing. I send my prayers to the Hannah Graham family and Hannah wherever she is. Even though I know the usual statistics in cases like these I hope she is found alive and returned to her family. Praying for Hannah and her family.

SN-Just have a help question and not sure who to write to about, my search option is not working, does anyone know who I can contact over this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

He's been LJ for a very long time. I read or heard, in the news, that is the name is family calls him. He has the same name as his father and I suspect the "L" is for Leroy and the "J" is for Junior. So, Leroy Jr = LJ.

I thought it might have been "Little Jesse", ie his dad was also called Jesse and that was the nickname the family called the baby

Sorry mods. I had to post this picture in this thread too for everyone to see. I found some old news video and it looks like there is the orange car again in the parking lot?
Maybe JLM worked at that gas station or new someone that worked there?

alexis murphy 9.jpg

Greetings Everyone, I am from Virginia but I live in Germany now and I am following this case since it started. I was in here about a year ago during the Alexis Murphy case. This is every parent's worst nightmare to have a child go missing. I send my prayers to the Hannah Graham family and Hannah wherever she is. Even though I know the usual statistics in cases like these I hope she is found alive and returned to her family. Praying for Hannah and her family.

SN-Just have a help question and not sure who to write to about, my search option is not working, does anyone know who I can contact over this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello, FrauShanly. Welcome.

You probably don't have enough posts yet. If you send a pm to me as a reminder, I'll check on it tomorrow.

Thanks.

Re Bessie's request for names of four or five of missing/murdered along RT 29.

Please add more suggestions or opinions of who to choose and why. I'll bet some of you know the ins and outs of theses cases so well you could pick those with a better chance of being connected. At least for me it would make it more interesting. Do we want to pick one that already has a conviction? Why or why not?
Choose those who disappeared or were found closest together?
Those who have a described attacker with a similarities?
Similar possible MO, surrounding facts, method if we have clues?

I know that a lot of you thought I was defending JM these past few days -- but I was really just looking at the process. Now that CPD has laid these charges, I feel very confident that they have enough evidence to link JM to HG. There is no way that they would charge him with this felony otherwise. Not in this day and age, especially. I believe that Longo -- while a bit over the top for me in the theatrics dept -- is one of the smartest police chiefs I have seen on this type of a case. He knew what he was doing (even if it was making some of us cringe at times) and I am sure that he was probably guided by the FBI every step of the way. There was a prominent local criminal defense atty on the radio here today and he said that, albeit unorthodox, that he felt that the CPD was doing everything they could while staying within the law while feeling like their hands were tied in many ways by political correctness, etc.

Now that they charges have been laid and the Commonwealth's Attorney and the Magistrate has given them the green light to proceed -- my tune will be a whole lot different from what it was before, as I believe that they have enough evidence to make it stick. I remember Longo saying early on that they weren't going to make a charge until they had enough to convict and I believe this man (Longo, not JM). I just needed to be sure that they had evidence over what appeared to be emotion.

Now I say...full steam ahead. Catch him, try him, and if there is enough evidence to convict him, lock him up and throw away the key so that he can never, ever, hurt one more young woman.

Thank you! My feelings exactly!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members