VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was this past Friday?

The original poster questioned the first sighting/known whereabouts of JM after the morning of 9/14 when he was seen with Hannah. Probably should have put a date on my response, to avoid confusion, though. Some "source" (not sure it's actually a very reliable MSM page doing the reporting) reported that, as apparently did a post here at some point. I'd have to go back through and look.

Hi Bessie,

Thanks so much, I will do that and working on the posting! :)
Welcome to Websleuths, FrauShanly!

I'm not Bessie (Hi Bessie!) but I saw your post, and wanted to let you know that we have a 'Game Room', where you can make a lot of posts quickly. If I remember correctly, you'll need about 50 posts in order to see posted images, so you may need that many for searching, too. Good luck, and here's a link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?44-Game-Room

He has been charged w/ something since Saturday, and it was made public on Sunday. So since at least Sunday - today he could have turned himself in.
I thought the attorney said he was hired by the family. That would mean mom/grandma hired him for JM? Now I wonder what he thinks about JM hiding out. Would the attorney not be telling him to go ahead and turn himself in? I can't see trying to give legal advice to someone who won't even try to cooperate!
Surely an attorney wouldn't think that's a good idea. One day they mentioned negotiations, and this makes me now think they were working through the attorney. But I don't know.

I think you should directly share your concerns w/ the Tip Line. MTA Anybody who thinks they have potential info should report it. Just b/c something is discussed here regularly does not mean it is "front and center" for those who can actually do something about it.
Sorry mods. I had to post this picture in this thread too for everyone to see. I found some old news video and it looks like there is the orange car again in the parking lot?
Maybe JLM worked at that gas station or new someone that worked there?

View attachment 59792

I think you should directly share your concerns w/ the Tip Line.

From what I read it has been reported and is a different make of car, but whatever you feel is best, jmo. It been posted and discussed for several days.

“Probable cause is a pretty easy burden to meet,” said CBS 6 Legal Analyst Todd Stone, “it doesn’t take much.

The public shouldn’t assume investigators have obtained irrefutable forensic DNA evidence to get Matthew convicted on this charge, according to Stone.

“There needs to be some evidence,” Stone said. “It’s not at the level needed to prove guilt, but it could be something as simple as some of her clothing being left at that apartment.”

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/24/dont-assume-there-is-irrefutable-dna-evidence-against-jesse-matthew/

Just wondering what evidence they found to solidly indicate "intent to defile"...(it's a common motive, but they must have something to specifically indicate/charge him with this?)

My money is on cell phone photo. I would bet he took some vulgar photos of here when she was at or near passed out stage in his car, appartment, or somewhere other than Tempo area.

First post, long time lurker.

Well after watching this last press conference and seeing the look on Longo's face and the dampening of his mood/manner, I am so sad for Hannah. I'm not what I would call a "lucky" person but if I had to "win" anything right now, I want to win at having her be tied up and waiting for rescue like someone posted earlier.

I know I can't speak for other people, but so many saw Hannah so very well intoxicated and stumbling, how difficult would it have been for some good people to stop her and sit her down and talk with her as they called the cops to get her home? It bothered me to see that group of guys walking and looking like they're laughing at her, I am reminded of the words of Brittanee Drexel's "guy friend" who said he wasn't anyone's babysitter.

Then I think about a couple of young men (teens I think) who, riding their bicycles, chased down a child abductor in the act and freeing the child. There are plenty of good people out there in our world! Although a very slim chance statistically, I hope for Hannah.

For the sake of ending this specific car comparison in the HG case, the license plate is clearly in different places - the gas station car its up even with the brake lights.

Sorry mods. I had to post this picture in this thread too for everyone to see. I found some old news video and it looks like there is the orange car again in the parking lot?
Maybe JLM worked at that gas station or new someone that worked there?

View attachment 59792

....do you think that maybe he still had his taxi light in the back of his car?
....just a strange thought that came to me before sleep....:thinking:

Folks, due to the many indicators, I am beginning to get very concerned as too where this investigation is heading..

In virtually every abduction case that I have researched that ended in tragedy and involved a serial sexual predator/killer, the proverbial ball was dropped by investigators at least once, and more often than not, many times. The dots were not connected for various reasons; bureaucracies, perceived hypothesis, and the shattered vase scenario.. http://waterburyobserver.org/node/402

Long gone are the days of FBI BSU/BAU pioneers Roger L. Depue, John Douglas, and Robert Ressler, imo..
I am a firm believer that Good triumphs over Evil and that the light will eventually shine through in the Hannah Graham investigation..

Roger L. Depue “Between Good and Evil” Author & Retired FBI BAU Profiler:

My job has been to try to stop human predators before they kill again, and after studying them so closely over so many years, to me their traits seem clearly recognizable.
Evil is more than a vague notion. It is an entity, and it is manifest on the earth. It has reflexes and intuition, senses vulnerability, and changes its form to adapt to its surroundings. Those who do not believe the Devil walks this earth have not seen the things that I have seen.
Evil is not a discrete entity that springs forth fully formed. It is born in the mind, takes root there as fantasy, and prospers when normal human restraint can no longer contain it. I have seen it devour the personalities of men like Richard Speck, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ted Bundy, turning them into blank-faced sociopaths who clearly know right from wrong, but choose, time and again, to follow their own base urges, with complete disregard for the terrible human suffering they cause.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Depue

I believe that every act of homicide causes a slight unbalancing in the world, and that it diminishes life’s universal equation. In the interest of justice, it is imperative that someone try to right that imbalance. But the task of fighting evil can take a terrible toll on the people who are charged with it. It can cost them their families, their equilibrium, their capacity for joy.

Wow. That certainly looks like JM's car. I hope LE are checking or have checked into this.

IMO its not the same car. JLMs is a coupe and the car pictured above AM is a hatchback or station wagon. The color appears to be a deeper shade of burgundy without the orange/copper tones and its also missing a spoiler, which is clearly evident on JLMs car.

The car seen below AM could be a match based on color alone but there is not nearly enough showing to say conclusively.

Folks, due to the many indicators, I am beginning to get very concerned as too where this investigation is heading..

I too have been through the work of Depue and Ressler. I sincerely hope that this case provides closure to others. Time will tell.

What gangs are active in the area? is there any indication JM was involved with them?

for the sake of ending this specific car comparison in the hg case, the license plate is clearly in different places - the gas station car its up even with the brake lights.

does't look like the same car to me ....either.

Several things bother me.... First, unless she was drinking before she went to dinner (possibly, but then who wants to eat?)....she likely did not drink at the restaurant, rather, she ate. Reportedly, they left the restaurant around 10:30 or 11. Two short visits to parties and at 11:50 leaves by herself. How "intoxicated" could she have been?...............Also, for whatever reason she obligingly went to Tempo with Matthew, she must not have been obviously intoxicated or mngt. would not have let her inside. She apparently did not sense danger at that time, because she had a phone and was in a populated establishment. She at that time could have secured a ride via cab or a friend....someone she knew. At what point in time did she recognize that she was in danger? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member