VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we've got predator history, I'm thinking they've got their guy. Last night I didn't feel so sure because these creeps ALWAYS have a history that escalates as their confidence grows.

Anyone local know anything about how the on the ground search efforts are going?

Per Parker Slaybaugh facebook......

"HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Liberty University has confirmed that Jesse Matthew was expelled from the University in 2002, following an alleged sex attack on a female student."

*edit* sorry, I see that this has been posted numerous times.......

And there ya have it, Liberty was under no obligation to release this information. They did it because its the right thing to do......unlike JLM so far.

Wonder who LE will believe if eyewitnesses confirm seeing Hannah inside Tempo but Tempo say she wasn't there?

That's what I'm thinking now.So his family knew about this.No way to hide it.

I'm not sure about that, if he was 18+ years old they may not have known, he could have said he decided to quit. I only just found out that a person in the family had a juvenile sex abuse record. You sometimes just never know till you know and then you ? everything. jmo idk

1:08 is the last time stamp from the surveillance video at the downtown mall. Tempo is .13 miles away according to mapquest and 55 seconds by car.

That JLM ordered, received and paid for his purchase that quickly is a bit surprising...also seems like he had a pretty firm goal in mind to be moving that quickly.

Longo in a earlier PC mentioned they were working on time stamp accuracy IIRC?

Unless there is incriminating evidence of some kind on his clothes...

Are they his?

If not... Did he borrow them?

who did he borrow them from?

???

:waitasec:

this is a bit crazy but I'm wondering are those Hannahs black trousers he's wearing in the shop cctv , where he bought the "off"

I need a lie down

Can anyone tweet @tempcville and let them know that they put the wrong first name in their heading of the PR? They should correct that. IMO

Do those of you familiar with Tempo know if they have an outdoor seating and serving area? If so, they might be in CYA mode and using a technicality because HG sat at an outside table waiting for him to bring a drink out to her. :moo:

No patio. all inside

Wonder who LE will believe if eyewitnesses confirm seeing Hannah inside Tempo but Tempo say she wasn't there?

Hopefully the witnesses.They have no vested interest in lying whereas Tempo on the other hand...........

Why does it matter if Hannah was inside Tempo or outside Tempo?
There is at least one witness who saw JM and Hannah leave together

I noticed that too. They could have AT LEAST gotten her name right!! This tells me they were careless in writing this and just wanted to clear their name. Maybe business is hurting because of this? Although I dont see how.

Yes, the typo in the header is unfortunate and no doubt hurtful to Hannah's family and friends. But let's focus on the big picture: Tempo's actions led to the identification of JM as the person last seen with Hannah.

I'm impressed with Tempo's letter and handling of the investigation. It sounds as if they were instrumental in establishing JM's movements that night and placed Hannah outside Tempo in the company of JM. They are providing the details to the public only after the arrest.

Tempo helped LE focus the investigation. And rather than leaking critical information to the media, Tempo maintained the integrity of the ongoing investigation. If their role was as described, I applaud their role in the investigation and in the arrest of JM. And hopefully that will lead to finding Hannah.

I knew it! Posted in thread #13 yesterday. Now, if only I could make a guess as to Hannah's location :(

Yesterday, 11:19 AM#559
Hoosgirl

Hmmm ... anyone know how to find out sexual assault reports for Liberty University? Perhaps in the years 2000-2003?

Yesterday, 11:26 AM#576
Hoosgirl

Originally Posted by savoiadilucania
How would this pertain to Hannah's case?

JMO, but I am wondering if we would find anything linked to our POI that might show a history related to the current charge. Does that help?

Yesterday, 12:39 PM#689
Hoosgirl

Originally Posted by kirafx
Place to search Virginia Courts Case Status and Information
http://www.courts.state.va.us/caseinfo

Two types of courts: Circuit Court and General District Court. Requires searching done by county. Liberty University is in Lynchburg, which is in Amherst County.

Checking both courts in Amherst County and Lynchburg turned up no records for JM (not sure how long they maintain their records as his time there dates back 12-13 years).

Thanks! I am thinking of campus offences that may have only gone through the university .... trying to run down Clery Act disclosures, maybe?

Why did he leave Liberty and go to Christopher Newport?

Police Chief Longo alluded to the fact the police dept is frozen in political correctness.

http://.com/2014/09/22/serial-abduc...call-434-295-3851-immediately/comment-page-1/

1:08 is the last time stamp from the surveillance video at the downtown mall. Tempo is .13 miles away according to mapquest and 55 seconds by car.

That JLM ordered, received and paid for his purchase that quickly is a bit surprising...also seems like he had a pretty firm goal in mind to be moving that quickly.

The time stamps would be from when he closed out his tab, right? Maybe he was drinking or eating there, had a tab open, went outside to meet up with hannah, then closed out his tab once they got back to Tempo. Just a thought. I mean we don't know for certain that Hannah and Jesse had zero contact with each other before he put his arm around her on the mall. JMO of course, but I have friends who have met up for a drink with total strangers through Tinder. They can message each other within the app and never even have to exchange phone numbers to meet up. I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying that maybe they meant to meet on the mall that night.

I don't know about that. I thought it was said he spent ~15 minutes in Tempo.

If that is true, why would JM "help" HG and then spend 15 minutes at a bar leaving Hannah outside? And why would Hannah wait 15 minutes outside?

Nothing makes sense at this point. Need a lot more information that we'll probably not get very fast...

This Tempo release has made nothing any clearer, that's for sure. I guess the main thing to take away from it is that JM and HG left together as witnessed by the door person.

I wonder if the family has a history of enabling their beloved football star. When the grandmother used an example of how he ate his greens- and even asked for more!-to tell what a good boy he was, I thought it was so, SO bizarre.

That says to me that they were there together at the restaurant, not in the restaurant. jmo idk On that note, not directed at you, astridxx but, was it nor reported early on that she approached the door but never went in? maybe I am mistaken. it's all confusing

You're right. And Coy Barefoot initially reported that he had sources stating that HG was never inside Tempo. Will try and find the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member