VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone wondered if the name George Carr is some kind of sick clue than JLM is giving us? I looked it up and George Carr, former mayor of Cville, died in 1886. He is buried at Riverview Cemetary in east Cville by the Rivanna River and Riverview Park. Also, the Carr family farm is reported to be about 5 miles northwest of town. During the Revolution, Hessian prisoners had been encamped there.

This seems out of left field, but it may be worth a look at both of those spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh SNAP. I hope that angle is explored thoroughly...

@MikeNBC12: Just In - 1:45 pm Eastern Time, Jesse Matthew leaves Galveston County Jail, beginning journey back to VA #HannahGraham

My understanding is Narcissism is a personality disorder. But it may be a contributing factor to mental illness. Empathy is a wonderful attribute. Especially when emotions are flowing and people are angry. I do feel more comfortable with JM off the streets until everything is fully investigated.

This.

Sure, he could be charged with abduction with intent to defile, simply because he had his arm around her (abduction) and may have been heard saying sexual stuff or whatever (intent to defile). I have yet to see a murder charge levied against him, and I feel like if they HAD that evidence, that would imply he murdered her, he would've been charged with that already.

I'm a little uneasy with that aspect about all of this too. Early last weekend, everybody was told by Longo to be patient, wait on the forensics lab, we should have something by Tuesday. So........we all wait and wait and talk and talk and some of us get busy doing other things and some of us don't, .........wait............wait....wait......... TUESDAY !!

The new charges (drum roll.............) ------------> "Intent to defile "..................what ?

What does that even mean ?

Is that it ?? Seems pretty weak to me............

JMO His chances of conviction are much greater if he divulges her whereabouts. LE still has no body. JMO

It depends on what happened to Hannah that night.

Several posters believe that Hannah may have overdosed and died while w/ JM. If that's the case, not telling LE where the body is will be a huge mistake on his part. As Hannah's body decomposes, it will be more difficult to determine COD. The ME won't be able to determine if it was accidental(drug overdose/alcohol poisoning) or not the longer this goes on.

I hope his attorney is explaining this to him.

jmo

I was just thinking that, on a college campus, often times larger black men with dreads are on the football team. Not trying to stereotype, but honestly when I went to school and saw a very large, built black man it was assumed that he played football (and most of the time that was accurate). Football players are really looked upon highly, and many girls like to hang out with them. Is it possible, even though he was older, that she may have thought he was on the football team? Perhaps she thought she could hang out with a popular football player for a little while. She also could have felt safer if she thought he was in her peer group. Just a thought.

You are right about the dreads. Some of the players I know of do have them and they do tend to stand out for that. But..

Just my opinion here, but I think the pot belly would be a dead give away that he wasn't a UVA football player. The lineman that play for my university don't have pot bellies. His is pretty distinct and not at all like what you might see on a college athlete. His current build isn't athletic at all, in my opinion.

When I was 17 almost 18 I dated a guy that was 35 divorced with 5 children.

Were you a straight A college student at the time? I would just say, I'm sure this is true but it is not typical.

In case it hasn't been mentioned, press conference at 3!

Trying to find the link...anyone

How long do we think before they have the results of his DNA? His would be an obvious priority, but the quickest I think I've seen is a few days in Jenise's case. It would be awesome if they have it today.

I'm thoroughly expecting JM to be a match in the MH and Fairfax rape case. We shall see.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

You know, I wouldn't believe everything you find on the internetz. I did some searching for this person and there's nothing at all out there besides this FB page, which looks like it was set up about 14 hours ago. Just sayin' it looked a little hinky to me.

That's a good point. Anybody in this forum could claim they knew JM prior to his arrest, but that don't make it so !

This is what I think....

JM is out for a good time as are a lot of people at the bar. He's looking for some action and at the end of the night he comes across HG who is drunk. He's had a few too.
He offers to drive her home or help her get to her friends or some other story. He gets her in the car and he sees it as an opportunity for an easy score. There may be roommates at his place so he doesn't go there but he drives somewhere remote...country road...who knows. By now HG might be thinking what the heck is going on, I just want to go home. He gets her to a secluded place and sexually assaults her. Beats her or strangles her. Then drives somewhere more remote to dump her. Goes home, cleans up.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all the 'thanks' this post got. It was believable to me, up until the end. No way did he beat or strangle HG. I guess I should stop particpating in this case because I seem to be the last person that isn't ready to send this chap to the gas chamber.

Yes, That happens with me often. Or a voicemail wil pop up that was sent a few days prior.

You know, as a woman you are taught to not be "rude" or "snobby" to people. Always be nice. Maybe she was just frustrated at walking, her friends, who knows and he was "nice to her". Maybe she wasn't necessarily attracted to him but just was glad someone was , let's say at the time, helping her. One doesn't have to be attracted to someone to either accept a kind (at the time) offer. Just guessing though. Obviously.

Exactly! I can imagine this conversation:
JM: Hey lady, where ya heading tonight?
HG: Well I got off-track, I was heading to a party on (?/wherever, don't think we know) and ended up here, chuckling at herself
JM: Aw girl! You're way off-track for sure! What kind of party? I'll give you a ride, I'm not quite done partying either tonight
HG: That would be great- I just texted my friends I'm lost, they're probably freaking out by now
JM: Wanna grab a drink at Tempi then head out?
HG: Yes, great! Thanks, they'll all still be there

All that (I just made up, obviously) in a very friendly and non-threatening conversation.

I agree with you re: the jury. And all joking aside, I should be clear--I only brought the former rape accusation up in regards to someone saying that they can't see him as a serial rapist.

I do NOT believe a former accusation that was dropped should be used to determine guilt here. However, if JM DID harm HG, THEN I think that it is a fairly logical conclusion to think that his prior accusation may have, indeed, been true and that he is, indeed, a serial rapist (or more). Does that make sense?
Yes! Total sense:) You make MUCH more sense than I tried to!

How long do we think before they have the results of his DNA? His would be an obvious priority, but the quickest I think I've seen is a few days in Jenise's case. It would be awesome if they have it today.

I'm thoroughly expecting JM to be a match in the MH and Fairfax rape case. We shall see.

JMO but, I personally think they have it. Others have said they'll take direct DNA from JM to compare. So they'll take DNA as soon as he gets back, I assume, then it should, realistically take 2 days max.

I forgot to mention this, last Friday, my husband took our daughter to Disney on Ice and he passed the Dept. Of forensics (here, in Richmond Va) and they had spotlights/black SUV's and were blocking the building. I suspect they are/have "expedited" the process.

I'm a little uneasy with that aspect about all of this too. Early last weekend, everybody was told by Longo to be patient, wait on the forensics lab, we should have something by Tuesday. So........we all wait and wait and talk and talk and some of us get busy doing other things and some of us don't, .........wait............wait....wait......... TUESDAY !!

The new charges (drum roll.............) ------------> "Intent to defile "..................what ?

Exactly! It seems like if they actually found her clothing, there would be a harsher charge than abduction. They might conclude abduction just by witnesses saying he was the last person she was with.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all the 'thanks' this post got. It was believable to me, up until the end. No way did he beat or strangle HG. I guess I should stop particpating in this case because I seem to be the last person that isn't ready to send this chap to the gas chamber.

bbm

How do you know what did or didn't happen to Hannah?

jmo

RAT was convicted of the same charges for killing Alexis Murphy. They haven't found her body. Without it it's difficult to prove rape, etc. They did have a gruesome crime scene in that case. For all we know they have the same here. LE is not going to share the forensic evidence with the public. They have to protect it's integrity for a trial. JM car could have lit up like a Christmas tree under luminal for all we know.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members