VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has taken me a long time to get caught up and I havent really (just skimmed) so if this has been discussed I aplogize.

JM worked at a hospital and I am guessing had the ability to get connections to buy prescription drugs like Xanax. I don't think he had to have "Molly" or any other traditionally labeled date rape drug at all. He would have had pain killers or anxiety medication and slipped it to an already drunk HG. If she did not have experience or tolerance to those drugs couple with alcohol it could make her come to the state where she appeared slouched over and needing assistance to walk.

Snipped for space
BBM

Oh wow. You know you could be right. This just reminded me of something that happened in my community recently. Two nurses, one of whom was a nursing instructor for the school of nursing, were busted for stealing meds from the floor. They were subbing over the counter ibuprofen and Tylenol for pain killers and pocketing the controlled meds. Patients were in pain and not being treated. One complained and had evidence. Her son was an EMT and caught them. Oddly, I knew the patient and was loosely acquainted with one of the nurses. It does happen. The nurse are both family-oriented people, but life took a bad turn for them. It's a sad story.

You're free to think whatever you want. But what you can't do is assume LE doesn't have any evidence just because they haven't shared it with the public. Some of us choose to read between the lines.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
I know they have evidence. They have eyewitnesses. They have them on video together. They have her missing now. That could be enough for the abduction charge alone. Beyond that, I'm not going to assume they found clothing or something substantial with her DNA (again, with his hand on her, a hair or something might show up, which itself, could technically be evidence) until they say so. For all I know, they could have a knife with her blood on it that they found in his car.

As a mother, I would implore JM to talk and tell LE what he knows. The thought of this bright young woman, more than likely deceased, exposed to the elements and "nature" is almost too much to bear. And yes, I am personalizing it.

Do we know how much time he had to dispose of her body? (if he's the guy)

i don't thinks so i don't think LE does either because they are asking anyone who saw JM from the time they left tempo till 9/15 to contact them.

Imo JM would have only marginally more access to hospital drugs than I would, as I wait for doc to come in to see me.

JM would have more access to prescription pills like Xanax on the street IMO. Having worked PACU for 5 years, (Recovery Room), we didn't give meds like Xanax. More often, Percocet, Vicodin and a lot of IV pain meds were given and with the current medication system, not many if any are pilfered. He worked OR, breaking down rooms, moving patients to recovery, getting equipment and trays needed for the OR. IMO

I am sure he could get about anything from the streets but it seems to me like he tried very hard to fit in and might not take the risk of getting caught. Anything is possible, including her ingesting drugs on her own before she ever reached the area JM was at. Either way I do believe she was drugged/on drugs and not someone who may have had a tolerance like some do. The LE may already have the answers too, we won't know a lot until it comes to trial.

I don't think anyone is ready to 'fry' him. I haven't even heard that he has gotten any death threats.

But I sure am not ready to say he is being framed, railroaded, or whatever, based on absolutely nothing.

I do believe he abducted Hannah and I think Longo has the evidence to prove that he did.

Longo owes the public nothing. Neither the police or the DA ever releases the evidence they have to the public. As Longo said the evidence will come out in the trial, where it should.

I also do believe he raped the young woman in 2002 and I believe the college believed it too and that is why they expelled him.

I also think he has preyed upon other women.

Yes, these are my opinions before it is even proven and that is why we come to message boards to discuss cases such as this before, during, and after a trial is held. We can hold any opinion we want and we can change it at anytime if more information comes forward. That is what makes sites like WS so great.

The only ones who will have to presume him innocent is the jury selected to sit in judgment on his case.

IMO

I'm not by any means saying that everyone can't have their own opinion. All I said is I'm not ready to fry him, and that's due to MY opinion.
I have never once said he's being railroaded. I've also never said he's a murderer. I don't know.
I fully understand what message boards like this are for, and I am participating just as you are, giving my opinion and speculating. I am not sure how that one line post made you think I'm trying to stifle anyone, but I can assure you I'm not. Just giving my opinion like everyone else here.

Just a friendly post for those who don't feel that LE has any evidence. Guilty or not LE does not have to share with the public what they have. Some cases we do see much and some cases we see very little. It doesn't mean they don't have it. It's LE's job to protect a case. In this case he hasn't even been charged with murder. Yet. Whatever LE decides to share with us I doubt we will hear until charges are increased. Otherwise we will hear it at Trial. Once he is formally charged the clock starts ticking. I'm glad LE is taking their time. JM isn't going anywhere right now.

. They can find out if he was at work that Monday, and cross check that with credit card history.

Gas station payments would be helpful.. If he works at a hospital he may not have weekends off.

Some odd things:

-LJ was home for intitial police visit.
-Walked into police stattion and asked for a lawyer. (risky)
-sped off and drove 1,300 miles.
-worried about his clothes when taken into custody in texas.
-hasn't used any public opportunity to profess his innocence.

Just a friendly post for those who don't feel that LE has any evidence.....

Snipped for space. Didn't Longo say forensics are what enabled them to charge him with abduction with intent to defile? Seems like I remember that but I can't find it now.

I am sure he could get about anything from the streets but it seems to me like he tried very hard to fit in and might not take the risk of getting caught. Anything is possible, including her ingesting drugs on her own before she ever reached the area JM was at. Either way I do believe she was drugged/on drugs and not someone who may have had a tolerance like some do. The LE may already have the answers too, we won't know a lot until it comes to trial.

I agree she seems to have been on something. The thing that has bothered me was that she was on prescribed medications from her doctor and alcohol and other drugs, illicit or not, could have caused her to have a major drug reaction.

With that said, if she did have a major drug reaction, JM could have driven her to the ER or called 911. In the OR, he has more than likely witnessed surgeries that have severe complications, like death.

I don't think anyone is ready to 'fry' him. I haven't even heard that he has gotten any death threats.

But I sure am not ready to say he is being framed, railroaded, or whatever, based on absolutely nothing.

I do believe he abducted Hannah and I think Longo has the evidence to prove that he did.

Longo owes the public nothing. Neither the police or the DA ever releases the evidence they have to the public. As Longo said the evidence will come out in the trial, where it should.

I also do believe he raped the young woman in 2002 and I believe the college believed it too and that is why they expelled him.

I also think he has preyed upon other women.

Yes, these are my opinions before it is even proven and that is why we come to message boards to discuss cases such as this before, during, and after a trial is held. We can hold any opinion we want and we can change it at anytime if more information comes forward. That is what makes sites like WS so great.

The only ones who will have to presume him innocent is the jury selected to sit in judgment on his case.

IMO

I'm sure there are some out there ready to fry him. Always are and I'm sure he and family have had death threats. Happens all of the time in such cases, even those not so public.

The warrents served might well have been premature. I think the chief was sure enough personally from experience to move aggresively. Don't know enough to say whether how JM was treated was not right. I personally think LE missed an opportunity to get info from him when they slapped him with warrents for his car, phone and apartment. Some coffee, doughnut and a invite for a friendly chat from a trained psychologist interviewer would have been a good idea with someone keeping an eye on him instead of everyone focusing on the car.

Longo does owe the public info. He has a missing person out there. His people haven't found her Much of the info he got in catching LM was from the public, not from wonderful detective work. Doubt he's say much of anything if he didn't have to do so, but he does.

Whether JM actually raped the woman or not is not something that will ever be ascertained unless he admits it. The case was not brought to court, and he is presumed innocent. That he got involved in such a case and was so named is something of interest. He clearly had problems with boundaries and other women coming forward seem to indicate the same Wouldn't be surprised if others say he stepped way over lines of propietry. But, he did not get convicted of rape. To say one way or the other is pure opinion. Liberty U is a school with a much stricter than most colleges by far in conduct code, so getting expelled there for conduct unbecoming is no surprise. That the actual accusation is rape is something to take into heavy consideration.

From the interviews, it's clear he goes around picking up women. We'll see who step up and says he went over the limits. That often happens in such cases. Not just being creepy, but actually causing harm,

Yes, that is why we have these boards, and it's good some of us keep an open mind.

Hopefully, the jurors keep the presumption of innocense in mind so that he has a fair trial if it come to that.

As a mother, I would implore JM to talk and tell LE what he knows. The thought of this bright young woman, more than likely deceased, exposed to the elements and "nature" is almost too much to bear. And yes, I am personalizing it.

I think your pleas would fall on deft ears.

If he was going to talk he would have done so some time ago.

He is going to say nothing.

He probably really believes 'no body no case' but of course we, who keep up with crimes like this.. know that is not the case anymore. I cant even remember in recent years where a missing body case has ended in a NG. The DAs are getting so good at trying missing body cases that we are now seeing for the first time where they are going for the death penalty even though the body has never been located. I expect in the coming weeks or months the charges will be upgraded.

They are going to get him. You can see how confident Longo is and he knows they have the evidence needed to prove it was JM who abducted Hannah.

IMO

I followed the Alexis Murphy case since it's fairly local here in VA. I found it hard to keep up with the case because the public knew very little of the evidence. The case seemed to be very protected. Maybe that's why I thought local news skimmed over it. It was a major disappearance of a beautiful young woman and I felt the public knew very little about it.

I saw that JM and 2 VA LEO's are flying coach to bring him back to Virginia. I was kind of hoping they would take him on a long car ride back....more opportunity to talk if he decided to.

Do we know how much time he had to dispose of her body? (if he's the guy)

Longo asked at the last press conference for people who had seen JM on the Saturday or after to call in. I think they are still trying to get a realistic time window that he had to dispose of a body.

Is there even really a press conference? I haven't seen anywhere actually saying there is except some on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600