VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Discussion in 'Hannah Graham' started by astridxx, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

2. sarx

sarx Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR

I have to agree, 2-5 seconds of video is hardly enough for most exerts to discern intentions, let alone us. People already tend to be fearful of getting involved because of fingers being pointed at them, this sort of thing doesn't help. I am quite certain that LE can figure out whether people who come forward are guilty or not, they're watching for that. I think we all should be encouraging people to speak out and come forward, not making it look like they'll be raked over the coals if they do cuz how they might have looked. M.O.O. And they may not be reading here, but they may very well be. WS gets ALOT of traffic.

3. jkloc420

jkloc420 On Time Out

If you had a case where someone was missing and you had someone come in to talk. Would you call them a suspect so they lawyer up and stop talking. You always want to keep potential suspects talking for has long has you can.

4. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

HEADS UP! New thread coming shortly.

5. necco

necco New Member

The white guy in question has admitted to actions that some consider creepy. It is believed he called the cops early on and then again when the video was released. He said he followed her without her knowing. That's kind of creepy but can be very well intentioned.

(For example, I was once grabbed and pulled into a business when walking in a crowded pedestrian street. Before I had a chance to figure out what was going on, the owner of the business pointed out the thief that had been trailing me. On camera, that would have looked SERIOUSLY suspicious had I turned up missing.)

6. Heroine

Heroine Here I come to save the day....

I doubt they've moved on from him. I think they are calling him cooperative because he's the only person who has come forward. But as stated before, RAT cooperated too in the end and lead them on a wild goose chase. I don't think this guy will no longer be thought of or looked into.

7. parttimesleuther

parttimesleuther New Member

Respectfully MLE, can we please stop the back and forth and move to the topic at hand?

8. leilarose68

leilarose68 Well-Known Member

i bet someone from LE is skimming this thread

9. jkloc420

jkloc420 On Time Out

10. mirv22

mirv22 New Member

Yes, absolutely 100% agree with this.

11. missgulfsouth

missgulfsouth Active Member

Most people who see things happen aren't ducking into corridors and waiting for women to pass them, and then begin following them moments before they disappear. It doesn't look good. That's all we're saying. ;)

12. Heroine

Heroine Here I come to save the day....

IMO he involved himself by following her. Just MO.

13. ellemo

ellemo Active Member

I watched the videos and can see why Hannah and her friend at the party both felt ok having her walking alone. It seems like a very busy area for 1 a.m.

It's hard to tell from the video: Is Hannah walking next to someone when she walks past the jewelry store and then Middle age guy is following? I still don't see Dread guys, but there is one link that is broken. Was he on that tape?

14. Ashley426

Ashley426 Member

I've been wanting to post on this case since thread #1, but every time I was close to catching up there were 10+ new pages...now a new thread is coming! I'll wait for the new thread. This is very confusing though. :scared:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.