VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I consecutively watch the videos, the more sure I am personally that something was off with Hannah that night. I truly believe she was under the influence of something very strange and atypical for her.

Where does she go at the Pub when she comes around the top, veers off screen for 1-2 minutes to the left, then returns to view? What's over there?

Also curious about her appearing to hold her back. People have mentioned checking her phone in her pocket. Could also be that she had taken a fall at some point and was sore?
What are you thinking Ash? What if she fell and hit her head during the 11:50~12:45 missing time frame?? Maybe that, in addition to the alcohol, is what was causing her erratic behavior? Sorry, jumping off your post.

When I was her age I was all over downtown Richmond late at night, sometimes with friends, sometimes alone. There was a whole block with a bunch of really cool bars, and we bounced from one to another all night. I wasn't afraid, ever. Back then, I was invincible. Nothing was going to happen to me!
I wouldn't walk around downtown Richmond alone at night now if you paid me!

Hey since they're asking for volunteers to help search on Saturday, would anyone be interested in doing a websleuths meetup to help search?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not close enough to join search. Any way to join forces and send water/sodas/pizzas for searchers? Kind of new to this!

I finally realized what's been bothering me all day.

I think it's a copycat crime.

I think somebody in her circle set her up and probably killed her. I haven't worked out exactly what, but it's been at the back of my mind the whole time we worked through her path.

On reflection I don't think I want to say any more than that. Not in a public forum where he could be reading. Yeah, okay, it's late and I'm a drama queen. But.

See, I disagree. I think a LOT of people who are drunk would act like that. We don't realize it b/c we rarely get the chance to nitpick apart a video showing us in a drunken state. But if we could, we might see that we look the exact same way. I can think of many instances in my partying days where I might look exactly like Hannah if someone were to capture 40 - 60 seconds or so of random points of my evening on tape.

I dunno. I have pretty much always been in college towns (since I left a major metro area for college), and I haven't seen many women on foot alone in some of the places she was. I mean, that stretch near the gas station? It looks like there is almost no foot traffic. Even the wander she took all the way around the deck at McGregors looked weird and the area slightly sketchy to me.

What are you thinking Ash? What if she fell and hit her head during the 11:50~12:45 missing time frame?? Maybe that, in addition to the alcohol, is what was causing her erratic behavior? Sorry, jumping off your post.

that would be possible too, if not getting something put in her drink.

Two impressions:

Hannah has no idea where she is or where she is going. Very, very disturbing! Secondly, she doesn't stop long enough at the bar door to even have her ID checked! How can the bouncer say she was turned away???
maybe she was too intoxicated

When I was her age I was all over downtown Richmond late at night, sometimes with friends, sometimes alone. There was a whole block with a bunch of really cool bars, and we bounced from one to another all night. I wasn't afraid, ever. Back then, I was invincible. Nothing was going to happen to me!
I wouldn't walk around downtown Richmond alone at night now if you paid me!

But there is something so solitary about her walk, like she's always sort of set apart from the other people. I did my fair share of milling around hopping from one club or bar to another in places that were heavily-trafficked, but was usually sort of going with a flow of other people. If I were trying to get myself home or really was transporting myself from one place to another, then I would have booked with a purpose and been nervous about being alone. Maybe I'm just not typical.

I finally realized what's been bothering me all day.

I think it's a copycat crime.

I think somebody in her circle set her up and probably killed her. I haven't worked out exactly what, but it's been at the back of my mind the whole time we worked through her path.

On reflection I don't think I want to say any more than that. Not in a public forum where he could be reading. Yeah, okay, it's late and I'm a drama queen. But.

I can't imagine kids that age having the foresight to methodically plan something like that. JMO.

Here is what concerns me.... The BG is walking in a different direction at the mall and then crosses over and comes up behind the group of guys that are seen behind Hannah and the WG who steps out of the door frame. Minutes later BG is seen in the jewelry store video walking beside her with WG behind them. So he bypassed WG to catch up to her. Th YouTube video shows this all clearly.....BUT what was she doing to attract the attention of BOTH WG and BG that they actively watched and or spoke to her?! Was she crying? Tripping or stumbling?

The poster that I was responding to asked if she might have been approaching someone to buy her more alcohol.

Sorry, I got behind and didn't realize how far behind...lol

I can't imagine kids that age having the foresight to methodically plan something like that. JMO.

if you are a psychopath, by 18 you've got lots of ideas and plans ready to go. but have you had the experience to pull it off?

But there is something so solitary about her walk, like she's always sort of set apart from the other people. I did my fair share of milling around hopping from one club or bar to another in places that were heavily-trafficked, but was usually sort of going with a flow of other people. If I were trying to get myself home or really was transporting myself from one place to another, then I would have booked with a purpose and been nervous about being alone. Maybe I'm just not typical.
I think it's a personal thing. I was never one to be afraid walking around at night alone, but I definitely had friends that were. We don't know her personality to determine if she was like me and bold, or like you and more cautious.

Carbuff, that's what I meant when, a few days ago, I said it was almost as if she were sent on a wild goose chase...with the intent to get her to a place where she could be abducted. I wasn't thinking about any of her real friends but someone who had recently befriended her and somehow set this whole chain of events in motion...with the ultimate goal to ambush her Downtown and near rt250 and then unto I-64 and virtually away to anywhere.

What are we looking at? How can you tell who she is in this video? I don't see anything but a ton of different people. I guess I'm a great nurse would be a terrible cop. I'm lost with this video.
she's on the sidewalk , travels by the back fence then appears ,walking towards the camera then steps out of the frame for a minute or two ,reappears walks toward camera then you can barely see the top of her hear as she makes her way to the door between the outdoor area and the entrance to the bar...you can follow her as she continues past the large framed male(bouncer) and heads away from the viewer and crosses the street..I'm referring to the Grady's Pub video

What kind of friends would leave this girl alone at any time on a night out? She is not from this country and you just think ONE person would have stayed with her the whole night out of decency. People just stink! Wasn't there ONE single person that was not so drunk or whatever that they would not have stayed with her to make sure she was okay? Selfish world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26